The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Adventure 091806 - Coruscant
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns -> Adventure 091806 - Coruscant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beaumont sebos
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: Adventure 091806 - Coruscant Reply with quote

“A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

“Salimon Teff, Nova Starkiller and Mac continued on their hyperspace journey back to Coruscant to claim their reward for returning the body of Jedi Master Myran Heleel. Both Salimon and Mac tried to shake Nova from the trance she entered after grasping Myran’s peculiar lightsaber. And they both met with a powerful force blast that knocked them back. During the trance, Nova declined the blade’s offer for special powers and was released from her trance.

“Upon returning to Coruscant, the group was ushered to the Jedi Temple to meet with the head of the Jedi Order, Biram Cathmori. As the group met with Biram, a Nikto, Lartiss appeared in Nova’s hand and ignited, prompting Biram and Biggles to both prepare for battle. Salimon, concerned for his payday, quickly defused the situation. Nova eventually accepted Lartiss’ bond, but only after promising to use no weapon other than the blade.

“With money now safe in hand, the group went to investigate another profitable opportunity with Blithen Mabull in the seedy Light District. Blithen offered the group good credits for the live capture of a former accountant named Herszhen who sold information to Vistage, Blithen’s underworld competitor. The group agreed to the deal, with the understanding that they were not to cause any trouble with Vistage.

“They headed to the Laser Tits strip club where Herszhen was known to appear. There they met Fanny, who thought Herszhen was heading off-planet with the help of an exporter. As the group prepared to leave, they encountered a Svivreni who said that Vistage wanted to meet with them. They were led into an alleyway where they came under attack by snipers and an air speeder. As missiles and electronets flew, Salimon fell to the ground with a mortal wound. Nova used Lartiss to heal Salimon as Mac continued to rage on in battle…”

Got questions, comments or ideas on where this campaign can go? Let me know!

For complete details on this campaign, please see:
http://www.rancorpit.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=654

"Saving the multiverse, one Gamorrean Ale at a time."
dren
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read this post and your previous one and I have a small suggestion. Though I don't know where you would fit it in. It is my understanding that a group of force users basically control the space ways of the future Republic. And, that this monoploy is maintained via force, no pun intended. In the very very old republic ships used to use hyperspace beacons. I am not quite sure how they worked, but basically if you were in a ship and you wanted to go to a planet you would lock onto that planet's hyperspace beacon and your ship would take you there. As a possible story hook you could have several planets of the Republic, or some other entity, start building hyperspace beacons. This would then prompt the Astro Guild to respond. You could use this conflict as a backdrop for your characters.

To make it a little more intersting, you could have the race building these beacons be the Hutts. That would place your character holding the wyrms bane saber in an intersting position. Side with the Guild against the Hutts and satisfy the saber, or side with the Hutts against the Guild and support a "new" technology that may break the Guild's power. Or, maybe some third different path entirely.

I hope that this helps in some way.
beaumont sebos
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeeesss.... I already have a hyperspace travel conflict brewing, but I never thought about bringing the Hutts in on it... I may have to work that in!

Thanks for the idea!

"Saving the multiverse, one Gamorrean Ale at a time."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: