The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

new game!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> PbP Overview -> new game! Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ankhanu
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So... are we moving back there or continuing with Vong's site?
kyledon Mystic
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:14 am    Post subject: still looking Reply with quote

players that are interested in a play by post just go to the site or contact me ore Vong
kyledon Mystic
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:31 am    Post subject: here it is Reply with quote

ok the site is http://vong.unbrokenfellowship.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3

new gamers or old come join or campaign it is allways open.
Loc Taal
Grand Master (Founder / Admin Emeritus)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, let me clarify a few things here...

K21DUBIE's account is setup now (was setup on 6/15). Sorry for the delay, his initial request from 5/30 must have gotten buried in my inbox. That was my fault. His second request was processed the same day he submitted it (6/15). If you know of issues like this, please send me a PM or an email about it. I don't read each and every thread on the forums, so I'm not aware of every issue/request that is posted in a thread. As far as the "delay" in getting the new forum setup, I believe there was only a span of three days involved in that whole process (6/3-6/6), with messages being sent back and forth every day. I don't really consider that a delay. Also, at no point in that process did you mention that your friend registered but hadn't been setup yet. If you had, I could have set him up that same day and it wouldn't have been an issue.

If you still want to run a game here, that's fine, I can set that up for you. Other people have been playing here for quite a while and it seems to be working very well. If you want to run your game on another site that you think would work better, that's fine too, I hope it works out well. Even if you're not running your game here, I hope this site can continue to be a useful resource to aid you in your gaming.

I don't mean to be antagonistic or anything, but with the way some of the posts were going in this thread, I just fealt the need to "defend myself" a little and clarify things for everyone.

The original RANCOR PIT archive
kyledon Mystic
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:11 pm    Post subject: getting a lot of views Reply with quote

I see this post is getting a lot of view but not seeing any activity. The game is open come on over. Here is the link and Vong is the adminstrator
http://vong.unbrokenfellowship.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3
kyledon Mystic
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the game I am running is 1000 years before the birth of Ankain. And is going to Spec ops group of marines it is a longterm game and is always open (for now unless I get to many people 5 right now) read through begin post to get the good stuff here is the site again.

8) see ya there!
kyledon Mystic
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New adventure to the game will be starting in the next couple of weeks any interested in joining, it is a military campaign and everyone is a Republic Peacekeeping Forces, branch is Marine. Check out the site and the forum is called "Star Wars the Untold Stories" and the topic is " informtaion" this will give you a run down of everything and the goup is currnetly useing the topic " Helping out our Brothers". So anyone interested please come on over the game is open to anything character wise.
The new game topic is called " Dunes of Blood "

vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kyledon Mystic wrote:
New adventure to the game will be starting in the next couple of weeks any interested in joining, it is a military campaign and everyone is a Republic Peacekeeping Forces, branch is Marine. Check out the site and the forum is called "Star Wars the Untold Stories" and the topic is " informtaion" this will give you a run down of everything and the goup is currnetly useing the topic " Helping out our Brothers". So anyone interested please come on over the game is open to anything character wise.
The new game topic is called " Dunes of Blood "

Disclamer - the intro post could be graphic (well, as in verbally describing a graphic scene). read at own risk Razz

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
awfulalex
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:04 pm    Post subject: Non Force Reply with quote

Hi I would love to play a specforce marine. If there is still a spot? What does the team need? Maybe a combat medic?

What races are excepted?

The site (http://vong.unbrokenfellowship.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3) just doesn't want too open - taking for ever
Ankhanu
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://vong.unbrokenfellowship.com/forum/
Try that.
K21DUBIE
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

check out this game Starwars Untold stories and then goto "information" should give you everything you need. The next part of the story is called Dunes of Blood.

here is the site http://vong.unbrokenfellowship.com/forum/
awfulalex
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:38 am    Post subject: Read it Reply with quote

I have read it and I already hate the damn busns man as much as the people that did this.

Busy crerating my pc will forward to you as soona s I am done
Jamfke
Admiral
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, sent you a reply to your PM. You're in on my game too if you're still interested. If not, that's ok too.
awfulalex
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:08 am    Post subject: Interested Reply with quote

Defnitely I am busy with my pc for each game and will send them on as soon as I am done with them Smile
K21DUBIE
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

military campaign setting check out this game Starwars Untold stories and then goto "information" should give you everything you need. The next part of the story is called Dunes of Blood.

here is the site http://vong.unbrokenfellowship.com/forum/
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> PbP Overview All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: