The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Wishing to Join
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Star Wars: The Untold Stories - K21DUBIE -> Wishing to Join
View previous topic :: View next topic  
K21DUBIE
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:00 am    Post subject: Wishing to Join Reply with quote

The game is going to be about 4 years prior to the battle of Yavin, you all will start as freelance charcters types, one of you should have a ship, with some interest of possible joining the Rebellion in the near future,

I am going to run this game a little diffrently then others and here is how, I am going to have to sections the first is the Story thread this is where the I willpost new segments to the game, the second thread is known as the Action & Result thread this is where you will post your OOC, actions, and then I will respond to you mostly through PMs. At that point you will move back to the story thread section and post your results in a story like way. And the bonus to this is I am going to open a voting thread where every memeber of the Rancor Pit can vote on who they think is making the best story post, the results of this, I will then give extra bonus CPs to all the characters but the one with the most votes will get the biggest bonus. Now in order to make it fair, Every time I post in the Story thread I expect everyone to post there Action in the Action & Result thread and after I respond to that you can post in the story thread only once in responce to my one posting. This way you no one person will over post and everyone will have equal amounts of posts.

When posting you can make extended or what if he does that then I do this in your actions, example: I will stand ready if he reaches for his blaster I will draw mine, and only fire if his blaster clears the holster. If he turns to leave then I let him and only after he is gone for 2 minutes do I turn back to the bar. If he does nothing then I just stare him down using my intimadation on him hopeing to get him to do one of the above things.

That would be a good action post which will allow me to respond to it and give you several results at a time. When I post your results you would then return to the story line thread and post. Try not to add any NPC thoughts in your post unless I did in the Action and Results section. any questions we will use the general chat section for now. You can PM me with your character Ideas.

I am only on about once a day usually let evening so I may not respond right away but should respond to you daily.

Still looking for 4-6 players, games will be mostly pregenerated so the less you know of these the better.

Last edited by K21DUBIE on Thu May 15, 2008 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
K21DUBIE
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:27 pm    Post subject: characters Reply with quote

I would like to not include Jedi Templates, however your character could posses force attributes. All other templates are welcomed. We will start with the 30 skill dice to be divided amoung your attributes and skills. Rules of posting I will come on nightly and check to answer any questions and once everyone has posted I will attempt to move on, if you do not post before Friday or 5 days from my post then the game will move on, if your going to be unable to post for extended time just let me know and we can work around this.

Any questions or finished characters please PM with your final draft for approval. I will post characters information but only if everyone agrees to that. Look foward to gameing with you.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Star Wars: The Untold Stories - K21DUBIE All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: