The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Orrallyn's Crash
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Fading Light - vong -> Orrallyn's Crash Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Orgaloth
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orrallyn takes a step back after being clipped by the aliens weapon.

Orrallyn must remember to watch for counter strikes.

Once recovered from the blow, Orrallyn attempts a similiar move, but keeps the sabre more prepard to deflect any incoming attacks.

"You know, sometimes I amaze even myself."
Du Cass' Dream
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you both circle each other for a few seconds, but this time the warrior presses the attack before you do. He raises his staff in a two handed strike, and lunges at you, you manage to block it, but just barly, as you hear the hissing go right by your ear. You use his momentum to land a solid punch to the crack You hear another crack, as your fist goes right through is armor, and you feel it hit something solid on the other side, as you assume it is the back of the armor. The manages to whisper "Zhaetor-zhae" before he coughs up blood, falling limp to the ground. The remaining warrior has also joined the fight, as they all start to circle you again, obviously not allowing a duel to persist again.

ooc: 16 over his resist damage Razz

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Orgaloth
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As the warrior falls, Orrallyn gives it a breif salute before turning his attention to the other aliens.

Again he takes to the stance of Djem So, but flexs his empty hand.

(ooc: a mix between LS and brawl)

Du Cass' Dream
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All 4 assailants attack you at once from every angle. You step into two attacks, blocking each of them with a single swing of your saber, and quickly turn to block the next two with another powerful swing.

ooc: assumed full defense against 4 attackers Wink otherwise it would have went badly Wink

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Orgaloth
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orrallyn keeps up the defensive stance, looking for an opening.

Orrallyn can't take them all at once, but with the Force, Orrallyn can wear them down before they wear Orrallyn down.

Du Cass' Dream
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You continue your defensive dance for about 30 seconds, the warriors getting closer and closer to hitting you. You are using all your skills just to not get hit, and you wont be able to keep this up for long. You get a mental nudge from your master to attack in a certain direction...

Orgaloth
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suddenly Orrallyn spins and attacks ferociously in the direction his Master indicated.

Du Cass' Dream
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your strike was easily pushed aside, keepings his weapon inside yours, he swings it around to behead you. you start to duck, but notice the blade stop, and fall to the ground, as your master has joined in, slaying your attacker from behind. he quickly moves into the formation with you, going back to back, waiting for the next strike and says "When they strike, move as one"

Orgaloth
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Yes Master."

Orrallyn keeps his back to his master, and waits for his opurtunity.

Du Cass' Dream
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The three warriors come in at once, you and your master each block one, and the third just gets under Lam's defence, as it grazes you causing another scratch across your shoulders. you both strike out at that warrior, and your combined assault gets through his defence, causing his head to roll away.

In the distance you hear some yelling, more of that alien language, creating a sense of urgency that you must get out fast.

Orgaloth
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orrallyn lashes out with his sabre and fist, hoping to end the fight quickly, so they can get the 'slaves' to saftey.

Du Cass' Dream
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You lash out, but the strike was easily blocked, you master not faring much better against his opponent either. you see the warriors come running out the woods at the other side of the clearing, they are about 100m away.

Orgaloth
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking in Gand,
"Master we need to do something or we will be over run. When I give the signal switch opponents with Orrallyn. We will also have to find somewhere where they cannot encircle us. Maybe we can draw them down to the beach?"

After a couple more feints, Orrallyn (again in Gand) says,

"Switch." And suddenly he attacks Lam's opponent with sabre and fist.

Du Cass' Dream
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You strikes are blocked, and the warrior who you attacked counter attacks with a thrust to the gut winding you temporarly. You hear the sound of your master's saber going through his new opponent as he says "Finish this one, I will hold off the rest. Guide the refugees, help is on its way." Through the force you know he is set on saving the refugees at all costs as he leaps the distance between you and the remainder of troops. He goes into a defensive whirl, fending off all the attacks.

Orgaloth
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orrallyn quickly attacks the being that his master wounded.

"You can not hold them all on your own. It would be better for us to retreat and regroup. Two jedi are better then one, especially fighting these beings."

Du Cass' Dream
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Fading Light - vong All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: