The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Orrallyn's Crash
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Fading Light - vong -> Orrallyn's Crash Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Orgaloth
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral


Joined: 23 Sep 2003
Posts: 3758
Location: Melbourne, Australia

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Well we need to move to a more defensive position. Within this forrest we can be easily ambushed and can't see them approaching. We need to move to a more open area, and one where they can't circle around behind us."

Orrallyn does a scan of the area and raises his Danger sense,

"On Orrallyn's entery to the planet, Orrallyn noticed some lakes. Orrallyn thinks we should either head toward the lakes or the beach."
_________________
"I take orders from just one person: Me!"

"You know, sometimes I amaze even myself."
Du Cass' Dream
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
vong
Jedi


Joined: 30 Aug 2006
Posts: 6741
Location: Ottawa, Canada

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orgaloth wrote:
"Well we need to move to a more defensive position. Within this forrest we can be easily ambushed and can't see them approaching. We need to move to a more open area, and one where they can't circle around behind us."

Orrallyn does a scan of the area and raises his Danger sense,

"On Orrallyn's entery to the planet, Orrallyn noticed some lakes. Orrallyn thinks we should either head toward the lakes or the beach."


he shrugs and says "As long as you stand between them and us, whatever works."

you orient yourself, you you remember a lake about 2 km to the north.
_________________
The Vong have Arrived

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Orgaloth
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral


Joined: 23 Sep 2003
Posts: 3758
Location: Melbourne, Australia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orrallyn points off toward the north,

"Orrallyn has no problems with that proposal. We head that way. Do any of you know how to handle a blaster?"

Orrallyn takes the lead, and heads off towards the lakes, reaching out with the force and his own senses for any danger.
_________________
"I take orders from just one person: Me!"

"You know, sometimes I amaze even myself."
Du Cass' Dream
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
vong
Jedi


Joined: 30 Aug 2006
Posts: 6741
Location: Ottawa, Canada

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orgaloth wrote:
Orrallyn points off toward the north,

"Orrallyn has no problems with that proposal. We head that way. Do any of you know how to handle a blaster?"

Orrallyn takes the lead, and heads off towards the lakes, reaching out with the force and his own senses for any danger.


You dont sense any danger yet... but you do sense another presence in the force...

The people follow you to the lake
_________________
The Vong have Arrived

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Orgaloth
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral


Joined: 23 Sep 2003
Posts: 3758
Location: Melbourne, Australia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not having had much contact with other force users, and having been trained during the jedi hunt, Orrallyn instinctivly withdraws from the force, attempting to hide. It is not until several minutes later that he remembers that the Empire is no more and that the Jedi are on the raise again, so he carefully reaches out with the force attempting to make contact.
_________________
"I take orders from just one person: Me!"

"You know, sometimes I amaze even myself."
Du Cass' Dream
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
vong
Jedi


Joined: 30 Aug 2006
Posts: 6741
Location: Ottawa, Canada

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As you reach out with the force you notice two things. First is you can see a clearing through the trees in the distance. Second you hear the sounds of the warriors getting closer to your position.
_________________
The Vong have Arrived

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Orgaloth
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral


Joined: 23 Sep 2003
Posts: 3758
Location: Melbourne, Australia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vong wrote:
As you reach out with the force you notice two things. First is you can see a clearing through the trees in the distance. Second you hear the sounds of the warriors getting closer to your position.


Orrallyn holds up his hand to silence the refugees.

"They're coming. There is a clearing up ahead." Orrallyn points in the direction. "Start heading that way, and keep as quiet as you can. Orrallyn will follow at the rear to make sure they don't kill anyone else."

He waits until they have all headed off and then follows, keeping an eye out for the warriors.
_________________
"I take orders from just one person: Me!"

"You know, sometimes I amaze even myself."
Du Cass' Dream
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
vong
Jedi


Joined: 30 Aug 2006
Posts: 6741
Location: Ottawa, Canada

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they run off in the distance, panic stricken, and making lots of noise. In hindsight it might have been wise not to tell them about the warriors coming to kill them. You see three of them stalk into view, weapons drawn.

The presence that you felt is searching you out, looking for you.
_________________
The Vong have Arrived

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Orgaloth
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral


Joined: 23 Sep 2003
Posts: 3758
Location: Melbourne, Australia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As the refugees start to run off,
Bugger

Orrallyn shouts out to them,

"If you keep making all that noise you will bring more of them. Get to the clearing, quietly. There is someone coming to help."

Seeing the three warriors, Orrallyn draws his sabre and ignites it. He then looks for a large rock or fallen tree.

Maybe I can slow them down a little.

He also attempts to send an image of the clearing to both his master and the other individual.

By the force, Orrallyn hopes they are trustworthy.

(Ooc: going to tk a large rock or tree if there is time, or activate lightsabre combat)
_________________
"I take orders from just one person: Me!"

"You know, sometimes I amaze even myself."
Du Cass' Dream
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
vong
Jedi


Joined: 30 Aug 2006
Posts: 6741
Location: Ottawa, Canada

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orgaloth wrote:
As the refugees start to run off,
Bugger

Orrallyn shouts out to them,

"If you keep making all that noise you will bring more of them. Get to the clearing, quietly. There is someone coming to help."

Seeing the three warriors, Orrallyn draws his sabre and ignites it. He then looks for a large rock or fallen tree.

Maybe I can slow them down a little.

He also attempts to send an image of the clearing to both his master and the other individual.

By the force, Orrallyn hopes they are trustworthy.

(Ooc: going to tk a large rock or tree if there is time, or activate lightsabre combat)


ooc: What are you sending the rock or tree at?
_________________
The Vong have Arrived

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Orgaloth
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral


Joined: 23 Sep 2003
Posts: 3758
Location: Melbourne, Australia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooc: at the Vong.
_________________
"I take orders from just one person: Me!"

"You know, sometimes I amaze even myself."
Du Cass' Dream
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
vong
Jedi


Joined: 30 Aug 2006
Posts: 6741
Location: Ottawa, Canada

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooc: you find a rock. but as a warning - this will merit a dsp. Do you want to do it still?
_________________
The Vong have Arrived

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Orgaloth
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral


Joined: 23 Sep 2003
Posts: 3758
Location: Melbourne, Australia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orrallyn finds a rock and lifts it with the Force. He starts sending it forward toward the warriors, when he suddenly drops it.

What is Orrallyn doing? This is not the way of the Jedi. Life is sacred.

He then strikes the opening stance of djem.

(Ooc: lightsabre combat)
_________________
"I take orders from just one person: Me!"

"You know, sometimes I amaze even myself."
Du Cass' Dream
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
vong
Jedi


Joined: 30 Aug 2006
Posts: 6741
Location: Ottawa, Canada

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you drop the stone, coming to your senses. You calm yourself, but dont seem to calm enough to bring up LSC. You mind is still going on about why you would think of using the force for attack. You raise your saber and the beings stalk towards you.
_________________
The Vong have Arrived

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Orgaloth
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral


Joined: 23 Sep 2003
Posts: 3758
Location: Melbourne, Australia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When the warriors get to within 5m, Orrallyn turns and runs.

His lightsabre held in his righthand, occassionally swings a branches to try and hinder the progress of the warriors.

Calm, Orrallyn. Calm. The survival of others depends on Orrallyn keeping his head calm.
_________________
"I take orders from just one person: Me!"

"You know, sometimes I amaze even myself."
Du Cass' Dream
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Fading Light - vong All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group


v2.0