The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Ic- thread
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Strike Team Three: Into the Fire - noctum_carpe -> Ic- thread Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 130, 131, 132  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
noctum_carpe
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: Ic- thread Reply with quote

Intoduction

The death star died above Yavin four, it was the rebellions finest hour, But the time to celerate was short. The major rebel base compromised and, quickly evacuated. But the rebels continue to harras the empire even now, striking form many small bases everywhere in the galaxy X-wings and Y-wings continue to make life difficult for the empire. It is a geuerilla war, the rebellion strikes with as much force as it can muster at porly defended imperial targets. They have won many small victories, but the empire i gathering its resouces to deal a fatal blow to the pitfull rebel alliance.

Only throuh the actions of brave rebels and lots of luck can the rebels hope to win. This is the story of one of those teams of rebels. Special mission group three,a newly assembeld team of extremly competent rebels, they are just about to get throw into the fire.

You may fire when ready

Last edited by noctum_carpe on Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
noctum_carpe
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are all assembeld in the briefing room of the rebel base of gar IV. Gar IV is a gas giant just on the edge of the mid rim. You wait for the apperance of your commanding officer a General Parx.

occ: Please start describing each other and interact a little.

You may fire when ready
vong
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Judu sits down in the middle of the room, takes out a datapad for taking notes and takes a look at the group of people they had got him to lead, wondering what kind of riffraff they found.

You all see him as a bit shorter then the average human, balding on top, with some greys on the side. He is wearing a mask of some type, and his eyes are milky white.

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
noctum_carpe
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The room is circular with benches to sit on along the walls and a holograpic display in the middle. Judu sits down on a bench opposit to the door so that he can see anyone who enters, a trick he picked up long ago.

You may fire when ready
Karae
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicah strolls into the briefing room as casually as if she was walking into the commissary.

Wearing her distinctive, brightly colored skirts, which somehow seem out of place, especially with most of the other female rebels wearing shipsuits, or other, more practical clothing.

As she turns to look around the room, the loose locks of her fiery hair bob with the movement, and her emerald eyes come to rest on the only other occupant.

Set against the bright colors of her skirts, the dark coat that she wears seems somehow out of place, but it certainly highlights the color of her skin, as well as those of her hair and eyes.

Around her waist, she continues to wear the wide leather belt, the slimmer leather strap crossing over her chest much like a bandolier such as a Wookie might wear.

In deference to the station commander, the holster of her blaster has been firmly tied closed.

Nodding to the older man that she sees already seated in the room, she takes up a seat in one of the corners of the room that face him, so she can study him, and anyone else who enters, as she waits for the General and the other members to arrive.
Ankhanu
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A short greyish skinned being enters the room, typing away at a datapad thoughtfully, his large black eyes fixed on the task ahead of him. He's wearing a purple and black jumpsuit and a utility belt that seem to have an odd set of clasps along the sides. As he enters, he looks up to survey the room with an appraising eye and spots the two beings within. After a fraction of a second a broad smile creeps across his wide mouth, "Ah, hello good beings, I trust I'm in the right room? This is the meeting with General Parx?"

Donate to Ankhanu Press
vong
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Judu nods at the female who enters, but decides not to start a conversation just yet, taking a holo recording of each person entering, to run their faces through a few databases.

He nods to the smaller being thinking "Im not the smallest" and then answers his question "You got the right place. My name is Judu, what might yours be" then adds looking at the female "And yours my lady" he adds with a playful wink.

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Ankhanu
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Excellent!" He says with a smile. He enters more fully and sits opposite the female; without waiting for her to respond he interjects with, "Kidjim, Kidjim Dasol," giving a differential nod towards Judu.

Donate to Ankhanu Press
vong
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Judu lets out a bit of a chuckle and says "Its like I'm in high school again. Everyone afraid to sit next to one another. What brings you to this team Kidjim?" he asks

Ankhanu
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kidjim chuckles slightly, "I'll be keeping you guys fighting." he responds, slightly cryptically and hits a button on his datapad.

Donate to Ankhanu Press
vong
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ankhanu wrote:
Kidjim chuckles slightly, "I'll be keeping you guys fighting." he responds, slightly cryptically and hits a button on his datapad.

"Oh yea" Judu says with an arched eyebrow "You a medic then?"

Karae
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'm not your lady" Nicah responds quickly, her speech seeming almost clipped. "But I'm Nicah Helrayn.. I understood there was to be a meeting here, and that I should attend.."

She glances at the smaller creature as it enters, and she blinks, having to catch herself before she says something out of place.

With her introduction made, she falls back into silence, wondering what other strange creatures might arrive.

Since she began her travels, she's seen many different types of creatures, but thankfully, none who remind her of the creatures that she fought as barely more than a child.
vong
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'm sorry" He says in Nicah's direction "I am pleased to make your acquaintance, and I meant no disrespect. Do you know what skills you were brought here for?" He asks, trying to get a feel for his team.

Ankhanu
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vong wrote:

"Oh yea" Judu says with an arched eyebrow "You a medic then?"

"Haha, in a sense, but, no, not unless your gear is coughing."

Donate to Ankhanu Press
vong
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ahhhh, awesome. a mechanic." he says warmly. He thinks to himself "Make sure to keep an eye on him, mechanics like to tinker with things causing them to break an in-opportune moments."

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Strike Team Three: Into the Fire - noctum_carpe All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 130, 131, 132  Next
Page 1 of 132

Jump to: