The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Ic- thread
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Strike Team Three: Into the Fire - noctum_carpe -> Ic- thread Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 129, 130, 131, 132  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Ankhanu
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral


Joined: 13 Oct 2006
Posts: 3102
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kidjim eyes the ships out the shuttle's viewport. This was going to be one hell of a ride... and he never much cared for rides.
He steeled himself against the unease in his gut and convinced himself he was determined to win here. He nods to Judu's targetting order and prepares his weapon.
_________________
Hotaru no Hishou; a messageboard about games, friends and nothing at all.

Donate to Ankhanu Press
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Bo Heck
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander


Joined: 18 Oct 2007
Posts: 171

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaedynn quickly interprets the targeting data and lets the feed link with his fire control as he prepares to unleash the fury of the B-wing. He also redistributes his shields, double front.

ooc:are these b-wings torpedo armed?

piloting: 5D+2, gunnery 5D+1, shields 4D


Last edited by Bo Heck on Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
noctum_carpe
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral


Joined: 12 Apr 2005
Posts: 2477
Location: Lidköping, Sweden

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bo Heck wrote:
Kaedynn quickly interprets the targeting data and lets the feed link with his fire control as he prepares to unleash the fury of the B-wing.

ooc:are these b-wings torpedo armed?


Yes
_________________
http://selarips.free.fr/wookieetranslator/

You may fire when ready
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Morwenna
Commander
Commander


Joined: 29 Aug 2007
Posts: 258
Location: Uppsala, Sweden

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alliandra heads for the imperial ship, knowing that she really doesnít need to draw extra attention to herself but she still makes sure that they can't miss her coming in. But she has no desire to get hit so she makes the B-wing bounce around making her a harder target to hit.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
noctum_carpe
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral


Joined: 12 Apr 2005
Posts: 2477
Location: Lidköping, Sweden

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The B-wings and the ties quickly approach the Nebulon b cruiser with all shield forward. Leaving the stolen shuttle and the old ship in its wake. The cruiser responds appropriately and starts to turn to bring more their guns to bear on the fighters.
Alliandra tries to evade the incoming fire at the same time as she tries to give Syv the best angle to fire. Kaedynn does the same with his B-wing for Kidjim and so does Kit along with Dak. The Verpines in the 4 ties flies ahead and takes the brunt of the force from the cruisers guns. With all shield pointed forward the ships fly against their larger opponent. Without firing at the ties the frigate turns towards you as you come closer. Alliandra avoids the majority of the fire the ret smatters harmlessly on her shields and Syv fires of the Ion Cannons and Hits con cannon tower taking it out of action as blue lighting goes over that part of the ship, thereby reducing the number of guns able to fire at you with to five. Kaedynn and kit on the other hand aren’t so lucky Both their ships get caught in the crossfire and takes damage that is absorbed by the shields. Kidjims shots goes wide as Kaedynn throws the ship into a roll to get away from the direct line of fire. Kit keeps his cool and Dak manages to score a direct hit on the engine compartment. But somehow his targeting gear isn’t up to the stress of combat and he gyroscopically stabilized turret seems more sluggish.
_________________
http://selarips.free.fr/wookieetranslator/

You may fire when ready
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Morwenna
Commander
Commander


Joined: 29 Aug 2007
Posts: 258
Location: Uppsala, Sweden

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alliandra sit totally quite as she flies away from their first attack, she put all her focus on making them as a hard target to his as possible. When she notice that the other have not been so luck she say in the com. "Are you ok, we are going in for a second round now." She then turns the B-wing back to attack line again and trying to give Syv a good angle to shot from.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bo Heck
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander


Joined: 18 Oct 2007
Posts: 171

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Comin around for another pass." He says as he fights to dodge laser fire and still keep his target in front of him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jedi Skyler
Grand Moff
Grand Moff


Joined: 07 Sep 2005
Posts: 8448

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dak acknowledges on the party's comm frequency. "Lining up another shot. My turret feels very sluggish though; I don't think it's supposed to react this slowly."

Dak reaches out to the Force, tapping it for guidance to help compensate for the issues the turret seems to be having.

Concentration (3D), then Starship gunnery (2D + 4D bonus from Concentration)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ankhanu
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral


Joined: 13 Oct 2006
Posts: 3102
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kidjim opens fire at any target that makes itself available
_________________
Hotaru no Hishou; a messageboard about games, friends and nothing at all.

Donate to Ankhanu Press
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Morwenna
Commander
Commander


Joined: 29 Aug 2007
Posts: 258
Location: Uppsala, Sweden

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alliandra smiles a bit when she hears that the others still are with her. And then turns the ship around for the next attack.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vong
Grand Moff
Grand Moff


Joined: 30 Aug 2006
Posts: 6741
Location: Ottawa, Canada

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Judu shakes his head at the bunch of loose cannons. He gives orders to hold formation so they can take out the larger ship in one swift bow and what does the team do. do a whole bunch of small easily repelled hits. "ALL SHIPS, CONCENTRATE FIRE ON THE TOP RIGHT ENGINE" He yells into the com, his anger at having to deal with these young loose cannons seeps into his voice slightly

ooc: Command.
_________________
The Vong have Arrived

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Bo Heck
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander


Joined: 18 Oct 2007
Posts: 171

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Copy that." Kaedynn acknowledges and directs his craft towards the engines while trying to avoid blaster fire.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Morwenna
Commander
Commander


Joined: 29 Aug 2007
Posts: 258
Location: Uppsala, Sweden

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="vong"]Judu shakes his head at the bunch of loose cannons. He gives orders to hold formation so they can take out the larger ship in one swift bow and what does the team do. do a whole bunch of small easily repelled hits. "ALL SHIPS, CONCENTRATE FIRE ON THE TOP RIGHT ENGINE" He yells into the com, his anger at having to deal with these young loose cannons seeps into his voice slightly

Alliandra shakes her head for a second when she hears the anger in Judus voice. It is now need to yell at any of us, we are trying to stay alive out here and keep you alive as well let us concentrate on doing that instead. She thinks. But she says nothing of her thoughts and tries to keep her voice low and calm as she speaks at the same time as she correct her course.
"Copy that." Is all that is heard from her as she steadily heads on towards the top right engine.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jedi Skyler
Grand Moff
Grand Moff


Joined: 07 Sep 2005
Posts: 8448

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dak calmly replies over the comm, "That is what I'm doing. I'm simply trying to line up the shot, and having difficulty because the turret seems to be slightly malfunctioning."

When he has the shot lined up, he'll take it...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
noctum_carpe
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral


Joined: 12 Apr 2005
Posts: 2477
Location: Lidköping, Sweden

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Susskafos voice is heard on the comlink. “Remember that only directs hit at short distance is whats counts save youself for the last minute. Then he mumbels “NO, no” and goes silent.
As the B-wings go in for their second attack run, the pilots avoid the incomming fire directed at them from the fregattes bigger guns. But as soon as they are within range the anti fighter artillery on the ship opens fire and suddenly Kit has problems staying away and suddenly his sensors warn him that that the imperials has a lock on his ship. “They got a lock on me” he says as he desperately tries to get out of the way but sees that he wont have the time when one of the ties flown by the verpines explodes as it enters the direct arc of the ships artillery followed by the rest of the ties as they quickly pass by the b-wings . The chaos and explosions make it possible for the b-wings to get within close range as one more of the ties go up in a ball of flames. Again susskafos voice is heard in the com it sounds less steady than ussual”Well.. my hive is sacrificing…. themselfes, make their offer count, make those shots count.

Ooc: I will just remind you that you have force points and this might be a good place to use them.
_________________
http://selarips.free.fr/wookieetranslator/

You may fire when ready
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Strike Team Three: Into the Fire - noctum_carpe All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 129, 130, 131, 132  Next
Page 130 of 132

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group


v2.0