The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Ic-The journy to the asteroid field.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Strike Team Three: Into the Fire - noctum_carpe -> Ic-The journy to the asteroid field. Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
noctum_carpe
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:36 am    Post subject: Ic-The journy to the asteroid field. Reply with quote

Here is were all intreaction on the journy will take place.

You may fire when ready
Jedi Skyler
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((OOC-I'll post it here again, since it happened after we entered hyperspace.))

(IC) During takeoff and the short jaunt to the coordinates for the hyperspace jump, Dak drinks in every little thing the pilots do. He watches absolutely everything, memorizing their actions and the location of the controls they use.

Once the Glimmer enters hyperspace, he unbuckles from his seat and says, "That was an excellent takeoff." He then leaves the cockpit and goes through the ship looking for Nicah. Not finding her in any of the common areas he goes to her cabin and knocks on the door.
Eiren
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once the ship enters hyperspace, Syv will take a more thorough look around the ship. She hasn't claimed a cabin as of yet so she'll look to see if there is a bunk available. She'll also look for any place where there is room enough for her medical supplies as well as room enough to work in should the need arise.

Troops: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gO6rqAJ3mGc
Karae
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicah answers the knock on her door after a few moments, giving Dak his first good look at the clothes she's more used to wearing.

She wears an pale undyed blouse, which lays tightly to the swell of her breasts, while the material also fits close to her torso and waist, obviously having been tailored especially for her, rather than being "one-size fits all", or even a mass produced piece of clothing. Its shallow V-type neck dips just beneath her collar bones, showing a hint of her tanned skin, but nothing more.
What everyone took for black leggings that she wore underneath her skirts, were infact dyed a dark blue, but now that they're not concealed, it can be seen that their thighs and knees have faded over time. Her feet are still covered in the soft leather boots, and if Dak peers past her, he can see a pile of her discarded clothing on the end of the bunk.

"It's time then?" she simply asks, before she turns and heads back towards her bed, leaving the door open for Dak to enter by.
Jedi Skyler
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I imagine we have much to discuss," Dak replies, taking in everything open to his view. "May I come in?" he asks, not wanting to overstep his bounds-especially after the way their first encounter went.
vong
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once in hyperspace Judu will go take a 30 minute nap. He thinks to himself "im getting to old for this"

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Karae
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Of course.." Nicah replies, sitting back on the bed and picking up what she had been doing before Dak knocked on the door.

Dripping a little oil onto her whetstone, she starts to carefully work the stone over one edge of her sword, moving in deliberate, small circles, as she sharpens the blade.
Jedi Skyler
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dak nods in appreciation. "Thank you. It is good to see a fellow craftsman at work," he says, entering the cabin and closing the door. Some conversations are better had in private.

He takes a seat on the floor, tailor fashion and gets right to the point. "How long have you been a student of the Force, and who taught you?"
Ankhanu
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOC - where is everyone?

Kidjim - common area
Dak and Nicah - Nicah's cabin
Judu - his cabin
Zwie and A... (I forget the pilot's name Razz) - cockpit
Syv - roaming

does that cover everyone?

Donate to Ankhanu Press
Jedi Skyler
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Allandria, I believe...

I believe that about sums it up...
Morwenna
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alliandra watches the ship enter hyperspace, looks at the panels to see that everything is ok and then leaves the cockpit being certain thath the alarm will sound if anyting goes wrong.

She enters the common area and looks around to see who is there. She sees Kidjim and sits down near him.

"Hi, I don´t think we been properly intruduced. I am Alliandra."

She strechtes out a hand to Kidjim over the seats.
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morwenna wrote:
Alliandra listens to Zwies answer as they enter hyperspace and then checks the reading infront of her before she rises and leaves for the common area.
"Are you comming to?"

OCC: Trying smoothly to lead the conversation over to the other thread. I now that it got a little wrong in time.

Zwie double checks things as he'd been taught to do before leaving the cockpit. It's not that he doesn't trust Alliandra, but his instructor always told him both pilot and co-pilot must make certain everything is checked by both before both leave once they enter hyperspace.

Once done, he goes back to the lounge and finds his stuff again. Unguarded. Zwie's a little annoyed by that, but once more lays down to use it as a pillow.

Wanted Poster
Karae
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"The Force?" Nicah asks, her forehead creasing.

Even as she speaks, part of her attention is kept on the blade, and the motion of the whetstone, checking for any nicks or scars in the metal.

"I don't know what that is.." she murmurs softly. "But I was taught how to fight, how to dance.. how to live, by the wild ones.. The Elaidar."

With his questions answered in her mind, she starts to pose her own. "What do you know of Kukka? It seems that you've been chosen by her as well, perhaps to be a ranger such as I.."

And you already have the weapons. she thinks, her mind casting back to the blades that you carried when you first started to introduce yourself.
Ankhanu
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kidjim looks around the common area, dismissively confused by the fact that people seem to be leaving the common area during hyperspace... people usually gather here while en route. He shrugs, unbuckles his harness and continues tinkering.

Alliandra wrote:
She enters the common area and looks around to see who is there. She sees Kidjim and sits down near him.

"Hi, I don´t think we been properly intruduced. I am Alliandra."

She strechtes out a hand to Kidjim over the seats.

As Alliandra sits down, Kidjim looks up from his project and gives her a pleasant smile. As she speaks and extends her hand, he puts his project and tools into his lap, and wipes off his hands on his jumpsuit legs.

Taking her hand in a cordial shake, "Ah, our apparently skilled pilot!" he beams, "Quite a smooth departure, thank you. I'm Kidjim." He pauses for a moment and continues on, "What brought you to this ragtag group?"
He glances over to the entrance as Zwie enters and proceeds to ignore the two of them. Kidjim gives a slight shake of his head.

Donate to Ankhanu Press
Morwenna
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Thank you for your kind words, I try to do my best and hopfully that will be enough. What are you doing? And where are the rest?

She smiles towards Kidjim then notice the strages look he gives Zwie.

"I think he will get better as we learn to know him.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Strike Team Three: Into the Fire - noctum_carpe All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: