The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Squip Equipment Dealer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> Squip Equipment Dealer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Samp
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:04 am    Post subject: Squip Equipment Dealer Reply with quote

I had a dealer that I used in passing to let the players unload some imperial junk (trinkets and stuff) and a droid to trade it for a ion cannon (the 2D damage one).

The players seemed to like dealing with the Squibs trading techniques even though I got the better end of the deal. That means I was thinking of making him a returning character.

Just for that one time I used a bargain of 5D. That seems a tad low in retrospect, but non of the other players had bargain as a skill at the time, but the "leader" and 4D in perception.

here are the rough stats:

Dex 2D+2
Kno 1D
Mech 2D
Per 3D+1
Bargain 6D
Con 5D (I know squib don't like to con, its in case the players try it)
persuasion 4D
Str 2D
Tech 1D

Does that sound good? I also need a Squib name if anyone has any ideas. The last time they met the Squib had interest in the Rebels and the New Republic. He hated the Imperials, and he might be willing to look the other way when they buy and sell extralegal things.
Xynar
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Add some other basic skills like repulsorlift ops or maybe a repair skill or two. I would also maybe give him investigation, business, and/or streetwise. Maybe even a pip or two of gambling.
Samp
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds good. The repair skills make sense, so ill give him some droid repair. Also I forgot about business as a skill.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: