The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Dolph Gallia
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Fall from Power - Flyboy2002 -> Dolph Gallia Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KierlanVass said he is going to be out of town until thursday and may or may not be able to post, he is going to get back to me if he can and we will continue otherwise we will probably be temporarily in a small lull.
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's fine.

Oh, that reminds me; starting this coming Saturday night I'll be out of town for a week myself, and very unlikely to be able to get to a computer. Thanks for the heads-up; it reminded me to give you my own! Wink
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOC - I can't remember exactly but I am pretty sure you haven't had time to be introduced to Hiram on a first name basis. But he probably knows yours. But either way hopefully he will be back soon.
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Without going back to look, I thought we'd exchanged at least that much. I thought I'd asked him his name. *shrugs*

Yes, hopefully he'll be back soon. How do you (or DO you) want to proceed until he does?
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still haven't heard from Hirams owner in like a month. We have to start back up here soon, because I just have too many ideas that I can't wait any longer. We may be picking up someone to play Timi so standby just a little longer.
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay. Thanks for the heads-up. Actually, the break has come at a good time, as my computer's down, and my only online time is when I can get over to the library.

I'll be able to post, however, once we're rolling again. It might not be EVERY day, but it'll be close.
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Each of the equipment belts have 2 medkits a piece. You can post without a further post from me since you guys are having a conversation, and when the conversation is over tell me what the plan is and where you want to be.
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What exactly do you want to attempt to do to the comlink? It is more of modifying electronics than slicing in this case. There really isn't much other than electronics not really a computer to work with. But I am willing to give what you want a difficutly and a skill to see if you can work it.
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There ought to be a software function in there somewhere directing the electronics to generate a signal trackable by GPS. My aim is to either disable this command string, or alter it to give false directions when queried.
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no complicated software or system in this comlink. It is basically a two way radio with a radio frequency beacon on it. No GPS anything just a simple pulse sent out every few seconds when the beacon has power to it. Like a survival radio not so much a hi tech comlink.
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As the sunsets you realize exactly how long of a day this has been. Your neck is soar from the several crashes you were in today and your eyelids get heavy and you have to crack the window in order to prevent falling asleep at the wheel. Hiram is awake and anxious worried about driving back into all of this.

The Nav system shows you only 7-8 minutes left to the starport. Give me a big picture plan of what you are going try to do to get into town and over to the spaceport. I added it to the map so check it out.

You are not the only car on the road but there aren't very many anymore. As you were driving in plenty were driving out of town.
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What kind of vehicles are being left behind? Any? Are there only a smattering, or are there a decent number?

Also, is the nav system able to tell me anything about Imperial activity in the area? Perhaps with a few, um, adjustments? Razz
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The nav system can display traffic jams, or high traffic areas but not necessarily imperials specifically. You are still in what I would consider the suburban area of the city on the way in. There are a minimal amount of cars parked on the street and almost noone is driving on the street right now.
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dolph will peruse the streets more thoroughly to see if the places where vehicles still reside are lit (as though indicating the presence of people) or all darkened, as might be likely in the wake of an all-neighborhood or all-city evacuation.
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This area looks pretty quiet, but there are still lights on, not nearly as many as normal but there are still people here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Fall from Power - Flyboy2002 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: