The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Fall from Power
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Fall from Power - Flyboy2002 -> Fall from Power Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff


Joined: 07 Sep 2005
Posts: 8448

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Agreed's. Let's move out." Dolph begins looking for a side entrance to get in out of the open.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain


Joined: 12 Jan 2008
Posts: 525
Location: California

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(From an eariler post ..Dolph manages to gen up an older map of the spaceport which shows that all the entrances are where the Onat Ave. meets the spaceport. There is a main entrance with several sliding doors for the normal visitors and a service entrance at the far left of where Onat first meets the spaceport. The two entrances are separated by about 50 meters and the service entrance is just a place where large repulsortrucks could back in and drop off supplies or large ship sections could enter or exit for removal. The repair dock is the vast majority of the bottom floor. The bottom floor has a small area cordoned off for travelers to check in and then behind a walled area with several access doors opens to a gigantic hanger where the repair dock is...)

You can see the main entrance on Onat as you approach. As you get closer you see some movement near the main entrance. About 50m closer to you is the service entrance which appears to be open but it is still relatively well lit as both entrances are under the large overhang over the road.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
KierlanVass
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant


Joined: 05 Nov 2006
Posts: 72
Location: Mountain View, CA

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiram turns to Dolph,

"what do you think about this side entrance here? its got to be safer than going in the front way..." he says
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff


Joined: 07 Sep 2005
Posts: 8448

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Yes, I agree. I'll lead the way; be ready to cover me if it's needed. I'd suggest a stun setting; it'll be quieter, and we really don't want to kill innocent people who are just doing their jobs."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain


Joined: 12 Jan 2008
Posts: 525
Location: California

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Timi turns the pistol almost completely upside down trying to find a switch to set to stun. "Sir, can I get a little help here?"

As you begin to move toward the spaceport main entrance and service entrance you can start to make out several individuals in civilian clothes working near the service entrance passing crates up from the ground to the ledge and then inside. As you continue even closer along the shadows along the side of the spaceport in between some of the shrubs you make out other figures near the main entrance.

The figures are of course not the kind you were hoping to find. Two stormtroopers stand on near the main terminal entrance (about 100m from you right now, you are 50 m from the service entrance). A rather short and apparently bossy imperial officer in his dark grey outfit is currently standing there berating the stormtroopers over something that you can't make out but it is something that is keeping all of the attention.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
KierlanVass
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant


Joined: 05 Nov 2006
Posts: 72
Location: Mountain View, CA

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiram motions over to Timi to relinquish his weapon, flicks the power setting and turns it around (holding the barrel) to hand back to him.

Looking at the scene ahead, Hiram smiles. "What do you think sir? Ill get the one on the right, you take the left and we'll use the officer as bargaining?"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff


Joined: 07 Sep 2005
Posts: 8448

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Or," Dolph says quietly, "We could simply use this timely diversion to slip in, since the boss seems to have the full attention of the troopers there...no sense in firing blasters when we don't know how many more troopers are inside where we can't see them. The service entrance should suffice, don't you think?"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain


Joined: 12 Jan 2008
Posts: 525
Location: California

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Timi says nervously "Whatever we are going to do I think we should move quickly, there have got to be more patrols around this area I don't want them to find us first."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
KierlanVass
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant


Joined: 05 Nov 2006
Posts: 72
Location: Mountain View, CA

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Of course sir. Sneaking in would seem to be the best option. Ill take the lead, you two take the rear"

(Hiram takes a natural kinda posture, taking advantage of the troopers being distracted to make his entrance)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff


Joined: 07 Sep 2005
Posts: 8448

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Good man," Dolph says, easily slipping into formation, guiding Timi in between them. He moves gracefully, keeping up with Hiram as they make their way to the entrance.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain


Joined: 12 Jan 2008
Posts: 525
Location: California

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The distraction of the Imperial officer helps you go completely un-noticed by the Imperials as you get to the service entrance, you manage to slip in behind the workers unloading cargo into the spaceport from a small skiff. They are carrying the equipment further into the bay and don't seem to notice you.

The bay opens into a gigantic repair dock easily capable of holding a small capital ship. It is relatively quiet with the exception of droids beeping at each other and the sounds of welding torches. It doesn't seem that busy (though it is night time) and you see only two other individuals moving around further into the bay. You see what seems to be an office area off to the right about 50 meters with the lights on and you can see back to the left about 100m is the main entrance door and where the passenger terminal area lifts are that take people up at least 20 stories to another level.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
KierlanVass
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant


Joined: 05 Nov 2006
Posts: 72
Location: Mountain View, CA

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Any idea where your contact might be Master Dolph?" Hiram said, looking anxiously around at the vast interior.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff


Joined: 07 Sep 2005
Posts: 8448

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dolph shakes his head. "Unfortunately, there were only a few references under the general heading of Maintenance that included his name. I wasn't able to find anything specific. It didn't even list his area of expertise, so I can't even narrow it down. We're just going to have to do this the old fashioned way, I'm afraid." A single eyebrow quirks upward, conspiratorially. "That is, unless the offices are empty and a computer terminal is unlocked and available for my search..."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain


Joined: 12 Jan 2008
Posts: 525
Location: California

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The personnel that were unloading at the dock continue across the repair bay carrying their cargo and pay no further attention to you. As you come to the back edge of the terminal complex you can now see the entire repair bay open ahead of you. You do not see any other white armored individuals walking around in the bay at this time but who knows if their are anymore, but for the time being it looks empty of them. Hiram sees one of the repair droids kind of conspicuously set down his welder slowly and stiffly turn and speed toward the offices. He reaches a closed door and knocks frantically, but you can't hear what he is saying from where you are. A figure comes to the door and opens it abruptly. You see a slightly puggy old Sullustan standing there, and he seems less than happy to be disturbed. He is facing your direction and seems frustrated with the droid and belts out "What the heck do you want, U4?" The droid turns to look over his shoulder and points at you three.

He quickly but gently pushes the droid to the side and steps out of the office a few paces. He looks around the bay and waves you his way urgently. His drops to a whisper and you can't make it out but he continues to wave you to come his direction as he looks cautiously around the bay and issues some command to the droid that jets into the office on its treads.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff


Joined: 07 Sep 2005
Posts: 8448

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Let's go," Dolph says quietly, gently taking hold of Timi's arm and guiding the Mon Calamari in the direction the Sullustan is beckoning. "Looks like we may have just gotten a break."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Fall from Power - Flyboy2002 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 13 of 15

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group


v2.0