The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

The Thractin Campaign -- In Character Thread
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> The Thractin Campaign - Alcon -> The Thractin Campaign -- In Character Thread Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
vong
Jedi


Joined: 30 Aug 2006
Posts: 6741
Location: Ottawa, Canada

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plahktor peeks over the side of the building and says "T mins 10 seconds until second squad gets witin firing range of you."

ooc: edit my post if time is different. Wink
_________________
The Vong have Arrived

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Orpheus
Lieutenant
Lieutenant


Joined: 11 Sep 2007
Posts: 80
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hov turns to Rogue and replies:
You've got it sister. Now which of these "Imperial Gentlemen"do you reccomend I introduce to the Creator first?
Hov chuckles in a macabre fashion while checking the setup of Rogue's blaster.
_________________
"He is a very shallow critic who cannot see an eternal rebel in the heart of a conservative."-G.K. Chesterton
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
obidancer
Commander
Commander


Joined: 20 Mar 2004
Posts: 261
Location: New York, NY

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Concentrate on landing a shot, hotshot.
Rogue is somehow relieved Hov agreed; and even more he didn't asked question about her request.
_________________
www.obidancer.com - RPG Character Portraits and Art.
Malicia "Rogue" Darkholmes - Character in Alcon's Thractin Campaign
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Alcon
Commander
Commander


Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 259
Location: Bloomington, IN

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plahktor speaks into his comm.

Rogue hands her blaster to Hov and stands aside.

Hov examines the blaster and ponders his targets.

Drunen takes careful aim and takes a shot at one of the troopers emerging from the far alleyway. Targeting the head he carefully aims and takes the shot. The trooper sees the bolt in time to attempt a dodge and almost manages to get out of the way, the bolt hits him squarely in his right arm. The bolt blows a sizable black hole in the dusty white of the troopers armor and the trooper goes down losing his grip on his gun.

Brek reaches the room to discover it is empty.

[[OOC: Sorry it took so long for me to get my head back in the game. I'd lost my notes in the course of packing and unpacking and took a while to find them. But we're back now. New round Smile ]]
_________________
The Road Goes On - My personal blog.
The Galaxy Guide - An online d6 stat database.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain


Joined: 12 Jan 2008
Posts: 525
Location: California

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drunen keeps his blaster pointed at the stormtroopers and fires two more shots hoping to hit either of them, but looking to hit the undamaged one first. He continues to perch himself behind the corner of the building hoping the stormtroopers won't realize the shots are coming from him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Ankhanu
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral


Joined: 13 Oct 2006
Posts: 3102
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seeing the room empty, Brek's lip curls in a sneer, "It's gonna be hard keeping these guys safe..." he mutters to himself and grabs his duffel. Slinging the bag over his shoulder, he heads back down the hall, looking for the others.
_________________
Hotaru no Hishou; a messageboard about games, friends and nothing at all.

Donate to Ankhanu Press
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
vong
Jedi


Joined: 30 Aug 2006
Posts: 6741
Location: Ottawa, Canada

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plahktor Sees his new friends hold position and notes that they will most probably take casulties when this new squad joins the frey.... more killing....

Plahktor times the speed of the approaching squad so he can drop in the middle of them and attempt to take them out in this narrow alleyway

ooc: Jump i guess, followed by melee combat one guy, and then reactive dodge against blaster fire (hope for lots of friendly fire.)
_________________
The Vong have Arrived

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Orpheus
Lieutenant
Lieutenant


Joined: 11 Sep 2007
Posts: 80
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hov aims at whichever stormtrooper seems like the safest shot to make.
Alright sweetie, I hope that this goes well. I prefer to make an educated gamble rather than simply hoping that the cards give me a glorious hand, but here goes.

Hov fires a shot.

ooc: I suppose I'll take a round to aim before I make the shot.
_________________
"He is a very shallow critic who cannot see an eternal rebel in the heart of a conservative."-G.K. Chesterton
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Alcon
Commander
Commander


Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 259
Location: Bloomington, IN

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[OOC: Vong do you want to reconsider your last declaration? The "alleyway" you're about to drop down into isn't really that narrow. A solid 2 or 3 meters wide. And you can see that this is a full squad of 9 stormtroopers coming down the alley. Also, it's a bit of a drop. You're two stories up (a little over 6 meters). ]
_________________
The Road Goes On - My personal blog.
The Galaxy Guide - An online d6 stat database.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
vong
Jedi


Joined: 30 Aug 2006
Posts: 6741
Location: Ottawa, Canada

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooc: the fall is 2D damage, hoping I can roll to negate the damage. I know its a squad of 9, but in his mind my team is dead when they get around the corner. the squad is fairly close quarters, so I am planning to drop on top of a guy and then hope that they cant shoot (every miss is a hit against their friends so they are forced into melee.)
_________________
The Vong have Arrived

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
obidancer
Commander
Commander


Joined: 20 Mar 2004
Posts: 261
Location: New York, NY

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are you waiting for? we're gonna miss our window of opportunity, here. Rogue shouts at Hov.
_________________
www.obidancer.com - RPG Character Portraits and Art.
Malicia "Rogue" Darkholmes - Character in Alcon's Thractin Campaign
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Alcon
Commander
Commander


Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 259
Location: Bloomington, IN

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plakhtor drops down from his high perch straight into the middle of the oncoming Stormtrooper squad. He engages the trooper directly in front of him in a brawling attack. In a swift series of martial arts movements, he removes the trooper's weapon from his hands and uses his claws to tear into the trooper's armor at its joints, severing tendons and cutting into major arteries. The trooper howls in surprise and pain and goes down, limp as a rag doll. He doesn't get back up and blood pools beneath him. The blaster rifle clatters uselessly to the side of the alleyway. Plakhtor is deep enough in the alleyway, that no one else can see this.

Rogue shouts at Hov, who is taking this round to aim.

Drunen quickly fires off two shots a the two troopers who remain standing in the boulevard. Both shots hit different troopers squarely in the chest, and both troopers go down with charred holes in their chest plates.

Brek grabs his gear and goes flying down the hallway. He doesn't get very far before he hear's Rogue's muffled yell coming from a room down the hall.

Three more stormtroopers emerge from the alleyway at the end of the boulevard into the open boulevard. One of them is brought down by a well placed shot from the men, who are now mostly either down or under cover and shooting back. The other two quickly take several shots, and manage to down several of the men despite the cover they'd found.

The stormtrooper squad that Plahktor dropped into the center of reacts surprisingly quickly. The trooper immediately next to the one Plahktor dispatched draws his vibroknife and engages Plahktor. The three beyond them don't even notice what happened and continue into the alleyway. The remaining four all pause and standback for a moment. One of them draws his knife and begins forward, but does not yet enter the fray.

The trooper who attacks Plahktor is no green rookie. He holds his knife with confidence and his stance betrays experience. He moves lithely and agilely, as if his armor isn't even there. He holds his stance, staring Plahktor down for a second and then suddenly lunges. The trooper moves with blinding speed and manages to pierce Plahktor's defenses. However, he merely slices the skin of Plahktor's forearms and biceps, barely piercing enough to draw blood. Plahktor hardly even feels it.

[[OOC: And we're back!]]
_________________
The Road Goes On - My personal blog.
The Galaxy Guide - An online d6 stat database.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
vong
Jedi


Joined: 30 Aug 2006
Posts: 6741
Location: Ottawa, Canada

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plakhtor smiles at the trooper, the rhythm of the fight calling to the warrior. He lashes out at him, a snap kick to the chin. He then quickly steps away lashing out with a left and a right to a pair of troopers, and then kicks out to left at a fourth.

ooc: 4 attacks (7D+2 -3D), reactive dodge(5D+2-4D) or parry (7D+2 -4D). yess i know, reckless offense. CPs to dodge if someone shoots a blaster.
_________________
The Vong have Arrived

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php


Last edited by vong on Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain


Joined: 12 Jan 2008
Posts: 525
Location: California

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drunen fires two more shots past the men in the street hoping to take down the last two stormtroopers (or what he thinks are the last two storm troopers. He is relieved that the storm troopers seem to be out matched in the current fight and that this fight will be over soon (or so he believes).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Ankhanu
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral


Joined: 13 Oct 2006
Posts: 3102
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hearing Rogue's voice, Brek halts and changes direction, running towards her.
_________________
Hotaru no Hishou; a messageboard about games, friends and nothing at all.

Donate to Ankhanu Press
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> The Thractin Campaign - Alcon All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group


v2.0