The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Actions!!!!! and OOC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Star Wars: The Untold Stories - K21DUBIE -> Actions!!!!! and OOC Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
K21DUBIE
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander


Joined: 15 Jun 2007
Posts: 237

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:05 pm    Post subject: Actions!!!!! and OOC Reply with quote

This is wear we will post are characters actions, or questions or anything releating to the game. I will then in return respond to you using the PM were I will give you the results of your die actions and then you will go back to the story thread and post your results in a colorful way. Anything I send to you that is in italic is stuff you must include in your post.

Last edited by K21DUBIE on Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain


Joined: 12 Jan 2008
Posts: 525
Location: California

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Asden to garbed alien) "Hey man, I am not so sure we need any more trouble than we already have and you seem to be chock full of trouble. I'd estimate you have about 30 seconds to tell us a little bit more about your situation and what you want before you are going to be leaving this bar by other means. And from the looks of it I'd make that few seconds count."

(Investigate, search, or alien species roll to identify what type of alien we are dealing with, probably alien species since Asden isn't real knowledgeable on these subjects yet).

Asden looks over at the Twilek and mercenaries and tries to size up the thugs, looking for hidden or obvious weapons while listening for the aliens reply while continuing to sip his water (I suppose another investigate roll is probably in order).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain


Joined: 12 Jan 2008
Posts: 525
Location: California

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asden is becoming outwardly noteably nervous and his finger tapping gets faster. He starts to drink bigger quicker gulps rather than smooth sips of water.

Asden: Ok look. You are obviously being followed by some very well armed individuals so here is my offer. $15000 for the trip, I want $5000 now and I want to know who those guys are right now.


(Bargain roll probably if he is not just that desperate.)

(Can we get a map of what we have seen in the bar since we have been here for a little while? Otherwise investigate or search to look for windows, other doors, or bathrooms in the facility.)

(Also am I suppose to wait for other character actions before posting here again or just on the heavy lifting forum? And please tell me anytime I am messing your system up.)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
kyledon Mystic
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander


Joined: 30 May 2007
Posts: 158

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am going to get my coat and Sword, not paying much attention to the crowd that just comes in.

I will attempt to make my way to the door, keeping my head down. If any shooting starts at Spinner then I will attack the closest hunter and disarm.

If I do make it to the door, then I will try to hang out there with out make prescense known.
_________________
Kyledon Mystic
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
K21DUBIE
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander


Joined: 15 Jun 2007
Posts: 237

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flyboy2002 wrote:
Also am I suppose to wait for other character actions before posting here again or just on the heavy lifting forum? And please tell me anytime I am messing your system up.


You can post no die roll actions on the "Heavy lifting" section anything that requires die rolls can be posted after I let you know what your success is. The final result is for one post from me you all should post once after. This way anyone wanting to check on the game just has to read the "Heavy lifting" thread and it would include all the action post results so it would be just like reading a book.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain


Joined: 12 Jan 2008
Posts: 525
Location: California

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gosh darn it. to himself.

Asden pushes his table over and ducks behind it for just long enough to fumble in his toolbox and find his blaststicks (with remote detonators). He glances around the table to see where his newly named enemies are and decide when to make a break for the back (storeroom) door to follow F'ej. He will dive through the door and drop two blaststicks just inside the small hallway leading out of the bar's back exit. He will then get up and continue to run after F'ej.

He will dodge as necessary to get out the back door.

If the mercenaries follow he will blow the detonators as soon as he sees the first one exit the bar's back door.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
kyledon Mystic
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander


Joined: 30 May 2007
Posts: 158

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will attempt to disarm and take away the closest bad guys rifle and use the crowd tables and anything else to keep me out of sight. I will attack as many as I can then move away.

(sneak, martial arts, then move)
_________________
Kyledon Mystic
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain


Joined: 12 Jan 2008
Posts: 525
Location: California

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asden bows his head slightly and says I believe we are the ones your sent for. You seem to have a desire to leave this planet and we met some other individuals that seem to want you to stay. I think we can probably come to some arrangement. Your compatriate here offered $10000 for the job earlier. This was a valid offer previously but now seeing as we have already done some "work" for you, I am going to have to ask for $15,000 and $5000 of it up front. It may be even more if you want to go really far from here.
Does that sound reasonable to you, sir?


If he accepts the offer Asden will dip his head respectfully and ask Kason to comlink with Nallok to make sure that the ship will be ready to go and to inform her of our finding some lucrative work. He will expect to see the $5000 soon if not immediately.

If not he will negotiate but accept no less than $12000 and $5000 up front. Either way he will be as respectful and tactful as possible for the entire conversation.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
kyledon Mystic
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander


Joined: 30 May 2007
Posts: 158

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will follow Spinner's lead and what for instructions. slinging my newly accuried rifle over my shoulder so no one gets nervous.
_________________
Kyledon Mystic
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain


Joined: 12 Jan 2008
Posts: 525
Location: California

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Kason if you would, please contact Nallok and tell her we have a job and will need to get out of here soon. Make sure we are going to be ready to go in no more than an hour or two." Asden leans over an whispers to him "Good work back there in the Scream by the way, but lets keep ourselves out of that kind of trouble for a while, deal?"

Asden begins to walk with F'ej away from the resting Hutt and asks "How far is the spaceport from here, I got a little disoriented dodging blaster bolts and running down alleys? If you guys want to get out of here soon we need to either get our ship here or get your wounded employer moving pretty quick. I am not going to lie to you, the longer we wait the more worried I am going to get. We are going to need that down payment we discussed and your help with a plan."

Asden tucks one of his blaststicks into his belt and takes a brief inventory in his toolbox to make sure he still has what he came here with.

If F'ej offers a transport idea we will discuss it, if not Asden asks "Kason you got any ideas on how to move our new friends to the ship?"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
kyledon Mystic
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander


Joined: 30 May 2007
Posts: 158

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I listen then do what he says.

I will post the conversation between us then talk to Nallock of in a quite place in the room, filling in the details, like payment, cargo passengers, keeping everything general, no names, or race or how many passengers.
_________________
Kyledon Mystic
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
K21DUBIE
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander


Joined: 15 Jun 2007
Posts: 237

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok good job so far, to speed things up here is something to keep in mind. When your in the same room and all you are doing is talking and performing non dice actions, which is where no dice are needed to determine a result. example I pick up spare blaster pack and place in my backpack. This would be non dice roll. If your not sure then go ahead and post here like you all are doing and I will continue to approve actions.

Just remember try to keep it to one post to my post.

with that done Flyboy2002 post your actions. when you are done posting then Kason will have returned from talking with Nallock and he can answer the question.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
K21DUBIE
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander


Joined: 15 Jun 2007
Posts: 237

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok if no one disagrees then we will move one I will wait till Monday morning before moving on. That will give everyone a chance to post any new actions. or just post here that you agree and we will move on.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
K21DUBIE
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander


Joined: 15 Jun 2007
Posts: 237

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will take a Moderate security roll to get the vehicle started (It's doors are unlocked) The cab only fits two people in the bucket seats, when could squat in between but would be a tight squeeze, or ride in the bed of the truck.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain


Joined: 12 Jan 2008
Posts: 525
Location: California

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asden signals to Kason to hop in the bed, and says "keep an eye out and be ready for trouble. F'ej you get in the cab with me."

Asden opens the door and climbs into the driver seat as inconspicuously as possible. He will quickly reach under the steering column and attempt to start the truck up (security roll plus tech bonus).

If the vehicle is started normally then we will drive away at a normal speed back to the warehouse if he can't get it started he will give it another try or move on to some other vehicle.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Star Wars: The Untold Stories - K21DUBIE All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 1 of 12

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group


v2.0