The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Actions!!!!! and OOC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Star Wars: The Untold Stories - K21DUBIE -> Actions!!!!! and OOC Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
K21DUBIE
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kyledon Mystic wrote:
I will sneak in finding cover quickly then gesture for Asden to follow then I will search for any cameras and where the men are and a general idea of what is in this ships bay.

Kason you sneak in (21) no problems you do not think you are noticed you move to some containers about 3m to the right of the door. Search (1Cool you do not see anyone around and do see one camera on the left wall of the bay stationary and aiming to the center of the bay.

Flyboy2002 wrote:
Asden will make a sneak roll to go unnoticed glancing inside the door of the bay and possibly moving further in behind cover to observe. He will do this whether or not Kason goes first.

You watch Kason dart through the door and to the right once you do the same you do not see where Kason went but do see the containers, You sneak to the containers ( Sneak 16) you seem to go unnoticed behind some containers about 3m to the right of the door, where you see Kason huddle in there with you.

Kason post first then Asden post after.
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asden will search the whole bay, and then try to sneak to a better view to identify the ship or any of these cargo containers. He is also looking for weapons on the ship.
K21DUBIE
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flyboy2002 wrote:
Asden will search the whole bay, and then try to sneak to a better view to identify the ship or any of these cargo containers. He is also looking for weapons on the ship.

Search (16) to reveal that there is movement inside the ship near the ramp. The containers are old like there is sign of rust on them, they hold liquid of some type do to the containers shape and size ( much like a 50 gallon barrel) as for the ship it has one notecable weapon a light or maybe a medium cannon. With your technical skills(29) you are able to tell the ship has a missle launcher concealed and several other weapons hidden behind plates that are mechanically controlled to allow them to be used, You count 6 such weapons. Not much other is able to tell from looking at the ship at this point.

Lets wait for the other members to post before going on (Van)
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the delay I assume I was the one everyone was waiting on, sorry about that.

Asden will try to see if there is any one in the cockpit if he can as well as decide if there is any way he can think of that he could get to externally to disable some systems. (I assume another search roll and a starship something roll). And he will wait for Kason's reply as he thinks.
Jedi Schrute
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My bad, didn't know you were waiting on me. Just chillin' in the cockpit I suppose.
kyledon Mystic
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will search to see if it is clear, then sneak to another postion so as to cover the rear ramp if anyone decides to come down it.
K21DUBIE
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flyboy2002 wrote:
By the delay I assume I was the one everyone was waiting on, sorry about that.

Asden will try to see if there is any one in the cockpit if he can as well as decide if there is any way he can think of that he could get to externally to disable some systems. (I assume another search roll and a starship something roll). And he will wait for Kason's reply as he thinks.

Yes lets do a search roll for the cockpit (11_ It appears there is no one in the cockpit, however all the lights on the computer banks. Which to you would mean the ship is in standby. A spacetransport repair roll is needed to see what kind of damage you want to do.

which systems do you want to attempt to disable I will give you difficulty numbers for each if you would like. Lifesupport would be (VD) and weapons systems would be (VD) to knock them all out but if you wanted disable a single turrent at a time would lower the difficulty to (m) Engines would be (M) and hyperdrive would be (D).
K21DUBIE
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kyledon Mystic wrote:
I will search to see if it is clear, then sneak to another postion so as to cover the rear ramp if anyone decides to come down it.

Kason see that the ships bay is empty no one is watching. You sneak to the next section of empty cargo containers giving you a good view of the ships cargo bay, it is clear and empty of cargo there is a door at the end that is open and Kason can see all the men sitting around a table playing Sabbac.

both my post at this time
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will wait for Kasons post since asden is waiting for a signal.
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kason is going to try to make the blaststicks as potent as possible by placing them perfectly. So in demolition roll terms he is trying to add any bonus damage from the chart from rolling a demolition roll. I suppose it is his starship repair rolls though for any of the individual weapons he comes across. Particularly is he sees the position for the missile launchers.
K21DUBIE
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flyboy2002 wrote:
Kason is going to try to make the blaststicks as potent as possible by placing them perfectly. So in demolition roll terms he is trying to add any bonus damage from the chart from rolling a demolition roll. I suppose it is his starship repair rolls though for any of the individual weapons he comes across. Particularly is he sees the position for the missile launchers.

Ok so we will do it like this a starship repair roll is required to spot any of those things (27) You spot two heavy blaster cannons, demolition (20) You know where the panels are covering each of these weapons but can not disable the turrents unless you blow the doors off then damage the turrents, You can place the charges to shape them to force your explosives to do the most damage possible. I think your difficulty number to be (VD) and 3 sticks for each weapon at the minimum. The damage you need to do to the cockpit would only be a (M)difficulty however you need to be able to place the explosives in very close proximity to the window, which means you need to climb up there difficulty of (M) and only one stick if you make you difficulty number. Make a decision.

I deleted you other post because you should post there after you make your rolls and know what you succed at and what you don't. I thought that you post on the Story section was more like a post that belonged here. No offense to you. Please don't take that the wrong way.
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree about the place for the post I was debating about it the whole time I wrote it. Sorry about that.

Anyway my intent is not to damage the craft right now as I don't want to hurt or kill people if I don't have to. So Asden will take note of the blasters and their positions and then continue on to the cockpit area. He will make the attempt to begin climbing up to place two blaststick around the edge of the windows (using a CP to help climb if necessary.) Then he will use all the excess demolition roll for additional damage dice. But he will not detonate any of the explosives just slow climb down and sneak back to cover then back to Kason. He wants to make sure that the charges are just barely visible from the cockpit if someone leaned up to the window from the inside to look out specifically for the charges.
K21DUBIE
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flyboy2002 wrote:
I agree about the place for the post I was debating about it the whole time I wrote it. Sorry about that.

Anyway my intent is not to damage the craft right now as I don't want to hurt or kill people if I don't have to. So Asden will take note of the blasters and their positions and then continue on to the cockpit area. He will make the attempt to begin climbing up to place two blaststick around the edge of the windows (using a CP to help climb if necessary.) Then he will use all the excess demolition roll for additional damage dice. But he will not detonate any of the explosives just slow climb down and sneak back to cover then back to Kason. He wants to make sure that the charges are just barely visible from the cockpit if someone leaned up to the window from the inside to look out specifically for the charges.

Ok so you take note of the weapon emplacements 4 of them that are hidden and one that is a not. You wish to climb up to the cockpit with no climbing assitance at all, climbing difficulty (M) (using two character points, leaving you 3 CP's you roll a 19 very nice. ) you manage to climb up to the window and place the explosives (hide: 20) demolition roll (23) and climb back down, and then sneak back to Kason (sneak of 22) no one takes notice of you.

Go ahead and post please.
K21DUBIE
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok Kason and Asden you need to post actions first before assuming you got out of the hanger, not that I had anything planned I just feel you may have posted before your actions were considered sucess or not. No big deal just keep in mind I need to approve all actions before you post.

I will post tomorrow or THursday for the next segment. I just need a day or two to finish up some work.
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry about that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Star Wars: The Untold Stories - K21DUBIE All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

Jump to: