The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

NPC'ed Characters -- Need a Player
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> The Thractin Campaign - Alcon -> NPC'ed Characters -- Need a Player
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alcon
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:08 pm    Post subject: NPC'ed Characters -- Need a Player Reply with quote

This is the thread for characters who have been NPCed for whatever reason and could use someone to play them. If you would like to take over one of these characters, fire me a PM.

If your character has been put here, it means I tried contacting you a number of times with no reply. If you'd like to resume control of your character, just let me know.

Last edited by Alcon on Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Alcon
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Species: Ithorian
Name: Damor Moog

Sex: Male Age: 40 Height: 2m Weight: 115kg
Force Sensitive: No Force Points: 0
Dark Side Points:
Move: 11
Character Points: 5

Dexterity 3D
--Dodge 4D
--Blaster 4D
----Blaster pistol 5D
Knowledge 4D
--Agriculture 5D (special)
--Ecology 5D (special)
--Alien Species 5D
----Rodians 6D
--Streetwise 5D
Mechanical 2D
Perception 4D
--Search 5D
----Tracking 6D
--Investigate 5D
Strength 3D
Technical 2D

Equipment:
Credits: 2000
--Blaster Pistol (4D)
--Rifle (3D+1)
--Blast Vest (+1D physical, +1 energy (torso))
--Grenades (x3) (5D)
--Macrobinoculars
--Datapads (x2)

Appearance: Damor keeps in top shape, toning his body mass into sculpted Ithorian muscle. A scar runs down the flattened back part of his head.

Background:
Damor Moog and his mate, Drinna, traveled on a herd ship selling and trading their arts and crafts. On one fateful planetary visit, Damor was awaiting Drinna’s return to the herd ship after a day of trading--he had gone ahead to the ship and left Drinna and their small party behind to finish packing their goods. Time passed and Drinna and the rest did not return…so Damor came back out to their camp site to find them dead and their goods stolen. Locals who had witnessed the crime claimed a group of Rodians were responsible; the only evidence left behind was a blaster pistol. Damor now carries the Rodian’s pistol as a constant reminder of his mate’s tragedy. Once a pacifist, he has become an expert in its use. Once a peaceful artist, Damor now travels the galaxy trying to learn more about other races and criminal organizations, and works as a freelance vigilante.

Personality:
Has an intense hatred of organized crime; determined; self-righteous. He is working on balancing his quest for justice with a sense of beauty and peace.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> The Thractin Campaign - Alcon All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: