The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

There be treasure here!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Star Wars: The Untold Stories - K21DUBIE -> There be treasure here! Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
K21DUBIE
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nallok turns to Van I am waiting on the others and then we will decide where we are going. Perhaps we should perform so pre flight checks.

Asden and Kason watch as the men approach a hanger bay 412 they move to the door and activate the keypad before entering. When the last man passes through the door it closes behind them. Neither of you could see what lies beyond.
Jedi Schrute
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Good idea," Van replied. He maneuvered his way into the cockpit and slid into the co-pilot's seat.

His fingers drifted over the controls, bringing up engine power specifications, readying flight vector coordinates, and running a systems check for any performance abnormalities.

"How fast you got this bad girl, eh?" Van said with a smirk.

"I bet with just a couple...slight modifications, we'd be outrunning sector patrols in no time."

"I can see it now, Nallok, scourge of the Nanth'ri Trade Route, wanted dead or alive in 12 different sectors!" a wide smile crossed Van's face as he imagined the scenario. Listening for her reply, he continued to run preliminary flight checks.
kyledon Mystic
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kason watches the men moving through the traffic of pedestrians. Then a large verpine navigating the traffic as well, attempting to remain unseen Spinner is kinda funny thinking to him self. Kason steps in behind Asden and quickly navigates up to his side. Just as the men reach a door to a hanger bay, Hey Spinner. Kason speaks softly so as not to startle Asden. Kason watches as the men operate a locking mechanism before entering and disappearing inside. Well now what?
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"We might still be able to follow them," Asden replies as he continues to walk over to the keypad fiddling in his pockets until he finds a small screwdriver. "Kason, I bet you five credits I can open that keypad." He steps up to the keypad and as quickly as he can snaps the face open and touches the screwdriver between the two lock wires and the clink of the door bolt opening is heard. "Ok lets just take a glance inside, they still don't know who you are, you want to go first?" Asden offers in standard style.
kyledon Mystic
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kason looks around seeing the cameras across the way, and they are about 15m behind you and located in the intersection of where the pedestrian traffic (remember this is a spaceport)is located near the ceiling in a cluster of 4 cameras with the amount of foot traffic they may not have spotted you at this point. Asden makes a bet on the locking mechanism and if he can get it open 5 credits? OK thenKason silently curses as the door lock clicks open. Kason uses the moment for Asden to reset he plate lock and Kason quickly slips in and moves off towards some cover inside the bay.
K21DUBIE
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

( At the ship)
Nallok looks over at Van as he expertly moves his fingers across the boards bring up the systems, she takes the moment to speak to port authorities about a flight window, she all ready has her data chip ready to transfer the proper flight work. I would love to make some modifications but we need to get some work going. her head tail twitches a moment before she continues talking We might have a pretty good job coming our way let's just wait for the other two to come back. she continues to help bring the ships systems online.
(fade out)
(ship docking bay 412)
The inside of the bay is lined with empty cargo containers laying about along the back walls of the bay, which provides plenty of places to hide. In the middle of the bay sits an old frieghter about 35 meters long (see pic) The aft ramp is down and provides the only light in the bay as it spills out from the interior of the ship.
kyledon Mystic
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kason darts through the door, darting to the right and seeing a few empty cargo containers about 3m to the right of the door Kason just entered. Kason huddles down and surveys the area. Quickly spotting the camera on the far left side of the bay. It appears to be a stationary camera aimed at the ship parked in the middle of the bay. There is no other beings in here that Kason can see. Spending the next moment seeking the best route to the open ramp on the rear of the ship. Then turns to look back to see if Asden is coming through the door. Motioning with a hand motion hoping Asden see it.
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asden darts (as well as he can) over behind the tallest stake of containers he can find. As we heads that direction he practically trips over Kason. He suddenly realizes it is Kason and ducks down there with him. "Where did they go? Did you see them?" Asden says as he searches across the whole bay looking for the men. After he searches the bay he tries to focus with only the dim light on what type of ship it is and what purpose it might serve, hoping very much that is isn't bounty hunter or military ship. He will continue around behind cover to get a better side view of the ship as well. "Nallok?" he whispers into his comlink, "Any chance you could find out anything about bay 412?"
K21DUBIE
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Fade to Players ship)
A moment passes as the ships private comms beeps, Nallok reaches over and keys the speaker Nallok? a whispered voice is heard Any chance you could find out anything about bay 412? Nallok keys the mic Give me a moment let me see what I can find out.

(Cut to Docking bay 412)

Asden you comlink beeps and the famliar voice answers your request Give me a moment let me see what I can find out.
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Kason, I just saw movement inside the ship near the ramp. Can you set up in a good position to cover me? This ship is loaded to the brim with weapons and I get the feeling they want to follow us out of here. I don't want to stare down the barrel of anymore laser cannons. You know how I hate blasters. I want to deter them if you can give me a few minutes." Asden waits for Kason's reply or any questions before he moves closer to the ship. He begins fumbling around in his pockets trying to find his tools.
Jedi Schrute
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Sounds like those boys are gettin' themselves into a heap of trouble." Van says to Nallok.

Absentmindedly palming the butt of his blaster as he leans back in the co-pilot's chair, reminded of some of his own misadventures.

"I'm bettin' they'll need a fast exit and prolly some coverin' fire," Van smirks toward Nallok.
kyledon Mystic
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kason still looking at the ship says to Asden Ok wait here, I will double click on the comlink when I am in postion.
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asden find his starship tool kit (well random pieces of it that he has stowed in every which pocket) and two blaststicks and remote detonators and sorts them into a more convenient pockets. He tries to keep an eye on Kason but with the darkness and Kason's abilities to hide he quickly loses him. Asden thinks to himself "now what to do to this starship?"
kyledon Mystic
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kason quickly looks around for anyone standing in the bay, also searching for cameras or any type of survelliance devices. Not seeing any of those things Kason rises ever so slowly, then moves off to the direction of the rear entrance to the ship, using the bay poor lighting to stick to the shadows. Kason moves from shadow to cover, looking around to make sure he is not spotted. He finally moves into a good spot behind some cargo containers looking directly into the rear of the ship.

Kason can see the same men from only moments before playing cards and laughing and talking. Kason unslings the rifle from his shoulder and brings it up laying across the container sighting down, Kason sends his signal to Asden.
K21DUBIE
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asden's comlink clicks twice.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Star Wars: The Untold Stories - K21DUBIE All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: