The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

There be treasure here!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Star Wars: The Untold Stories - K21DUBIE -> There be treasure here! Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Kason, this thing is armed to the teeth, I left them a little present for if they try anything. Now lets get out of here." Asden will continue sneaking behind the containers until he can make a break for the entrance way they came through originally. Once through he heads for the lift and back to meet with Nallok at the ship.
kyledon Mystic
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kason rises and follows Asden out the door and to the turbo lift.
K21DUBIE
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asden and Kason return to the ship, you can see it is already in the pre-flight check face as the running lights are on and you can see Nallok in the cockpit, she is not alone and seems to be talking with someone another human. She seems to be comfortable and does not look to be in any danger.

Van and Nallok watch has a tall alien (Asden) and a young boy (Kason) enter the cockpit as they make there way to the ship.

Asden and Kason begin to make there way to the ramp. A several figures enter the cockpit. 7 beings. 6 of the beings are wearing heavy full body armor. The armor does not appear to be any diffrent between the 6 figures, they all are carrying rifles and vibro blades and knives along with 4 grenades. 4 of the men spread out along the walls and begin to sweep the bay using there rifles. The 7 figure flanked by two of the armored beings. Is an alien A tall reptilian humanoid with dark green skin, a domed head except for a topknot of hair, and long maicured nails. The alien smiles toothily, and his skin changes color to a light orange. Behind him an eight armored being squats in the door way with a multiple tubed launcher on his shoulder. He aims it at the ship.
kyledon Mystic
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kason see's the men moving through the bay. Kason is about to remove his rifle from his shoulder and start firing when the alien steps up all smiles, his color changes to orange and Kason immediately recognizes him as a Falleen. Umm, what is this guy about? allowing the thoughts to remain in his mind.

Kason makes a quick decision to try his boy charm instead. After all he should not be a threating at 12. Kason smiles big and almost cheesy raising his hand to wave at everyone. Then points at the missle straped armored man. Yelling with uncontrolled excitment COOL A GRENADE LAUNCHER. then turns to the Falleen who is smiling, Kason returning the same gesture Hi! stepping towards the Falleen in a unthreating manner holding his hand up for a high five.
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asden will continue toward the ship (but not rush that direction) until he reaches the loading ramp. He will whisper into the comlink, "Nallok get this ready for a very quick run up to get out of here."
Jedi Schrute
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Van leans over to Nallok, speaking quietly.

"This doesn't look good, gonna see if I can get to the guns in case this gets real ugly, real fast. You alright up here by yourself?"

(OOC: There is a turret on the ship...right? I'm not just making that up in my head? And, are any of these guys the 2 guys that came into the bay earlier that I was going to approach, but they left? If need be, I'll search before I go for the guns)
K21DUBIE
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nallok nods at Van just as her comlink beeps and Asden's voice can be heard Nallok get this ready for a very quick run up to get out of here. she raises the comlink and responds We are all set to go just have to fire up the engines everyone on.

The alien being steps to Kason with out exchanging the hive five, but continues to smile Boy run along to your ship and please let the captain know I would like to speak to them. he turns half away around no longer paying Kason any attention. Crossing his arms. The armored men seem to have completed there sweep of the bay and now have stationed themselves around in though out the bay. Rifles still in hand but pointing towards the deck.
Jedi Schrute
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vandon eases his way over to the turret controls and out of the co-pilot's seat, powering up the systems and keeping a steady hand on the firing apparatus.

"Just say the word..." Van says over his shoulder, to Nallok.
kyledon Mystic
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kason smiles and waves at the Falleon Yes sir right away. and quickly spins and sprints towards the ship not even looking back. Sprints past Asden and comes to a stop in front of Nallok.

He wants to talk to the captain. I can go back out there with you if you want. Kason holds his hands behind his back and stands on his toes in order to appear taller to Nallok. and final gives his best boy smile.
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asden waits by the top of the ramp, for Nallok to make her decision.
K21DUBIE
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nallok looks at Kason then eyes Asden, she looks over her shoulder towards the cockpit. She thinks a moment, Asden and Kason notices her head tails twitching. She smiles, Kason I want you to take over my new co-pilots spot on the turrent, his name is Van, and ask him to come down here and walk out with me, he may have more experience with dealings like this. she winks at Asden then looks back at Kason, stepping foward and resting her hand on his shoulder I don't think I could handle it if we got in a blaster fight down there and something happened to you. she smiles at Kason then waits for him to go fetch Van.
kyledon Mystic
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kason smiles at Nallok Sure! and then moves to the cockpit to get Van.
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Nallok, let me hold the disc, I don't want to risk it being off the ship again." Asden says with concern in his voice. "I am not necessarily the bravest being but I would say that we are out numbered and out gunned, lets keep the conversation down there to a minimum and get ourselves off of this planet."
K21DUBIE
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nallok looking out the entrance ramp at the armed figures, she nods at Asden then moves over out of view and slips Asden the disk.

Kason enters the cockpit and you see (read character description of Van) at the weapons controls looking out the window watching the armed men below.
K21DUBIE
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Van switches places with the young boy and moves towards the entrance ramp. Stepping next to Nallok she turns and checks Van's gaze, nodding and then moving out into the bay. She smoothly walks to the strange humanoid.

Ah. You must be Durn's friend. Pity about Durn. He ran a foul of one of my competitors earlier today, I understand. He smiles and his skin changes color to light orange. I am Xishel, a mercenary captain employed to recover certain precious items stolen form King Haxim of Fallleen. You must be able to assist me. Durn was working for me, and was waylaid before he could deliver his final report. Do you happen to have it?

Nallok looks at the stranger eyeing him up and down, she smiles almost seductively perhaps we may have something.

The stranger smiles I am willing to pay you 5000 credits for it.

Well I have some of Durn's personel effects I will go look for it but I don't think I could part with it.

Fine 10,000 credits cash if you think you could locate it for me, a data disk.

Well I suppose before I go bargaining for something I should make sure that we all agree we want to sell it. Can I have a moment?

The stranger nods his approval, then steps back. As Nallok motions Van to follow her back to the ship. She steps in to the ship and indicates to Asden to close the ramp then turns to Asden and Van. Well he is offering 10 grand in cash for the disk, what does everyone think?

(post here your conversations, Kason you are not included in this, sorry you are on the bridge)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Star Wars: The Untold Stories - K21DUBIE All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: