The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Chapter One - Survivors of the Dark Side's Tentacles
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tales of the Jedi: The Silent Sect - THK -> Chapter One - Survivors of the Dark Side's Tentacles Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kora Tyr
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kora spotting the marine figured that big gun might work better. she grinned with a look a rancor would be jealous of and used the big gun on that marine.

"Now that's what I call action.." She said to no one in particular as she fires on the marine with the anti-aircraft gun.

(Use dice as needed)
Well, I'm still here and he's a ghost
Obi Wan Kenobi (Weir Al)
Falcon79
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kora Tyr wrote:
Kora spotting the marine figured that big gun might work better. she grinned with a look a rancor would be jealous of and used the big gun on that marine.

"Now that's what I call action.." She said to no one in particular as she fires on the marine with the anti-aircraft gun.

Drake ckuckled ignoring the pain in his leg and moved in beside Kora and combined the fire from his appropriated blast rifle, with that from Kora's heavy "stubber" (combining actions) saying between shots: "You know, I don't know what I'd do without you to get me outa trouble, Kora..." All the while grinning broadly.
THK
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Narrator: The combat ended as abrubtly as it had begun...The remaining droid fired three shots point blank at Master CHUN as the Jedi advanced, deflecting the blasts away as if they pesky insects...The droid's five yard retreat didn't save him...Master CHUN skewered him...but it was a more merciful fate than what the armored shotgun wielding guard received...Kora turned the anti-aircraft gun on him as he advanced around the corner...CHUN urged the others back as bullets tore through the armored man and struck hunk of hull behind him...The bullets ripped through the armor with limited stopping power...True, the rounds eviserated the man, but they were moving too fast to knock him over....The blasts from HK-10P and Bron sent him tumbling backwards where he lay in a bloody pool. Anyone who thought combat was glamorous would just need to look upon the scene to see it was anything but...

Atlis stood guard, his lightsaber hummed as he heard Xandor and Myshalla slide off the ship's hull and land on the deck...They rolled and quickly got to their feet, Myshalla pointing her pulse wave pistol to the east, while Xandor re-engaged his lightsaber...

CHUN: (PtP link) DUN!...We've got a casualty out here...send out FOHCLOM. We need to get Darrin aboard...(points east) The rest of you, spread out...we need to take the rest of the bay...and see who the newcomers are...

NARRATOR: Peering around the hull, Xandor, Myshalla, and Atlis saw a droid not unlike the others they had bested working with two others who didn't quite appear to fit the scene...A red-haired near human young man and a blue skinned Twi'lek woman...The droid seemed to be working with the woman on the door grid while the man was doing his best to patch up a wounded leg...

HK-10P: Critical Advising Statement: (to Kora) There isn't much time...see if you can jam the door...but not permanently....(to Bron)...Let's greet the others...They're the only way we're ever going to escape.
schnarre
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...Myshalla got ground-level in good order, with the others not far behind. Scanning around the immediate area...it appeared secure. It had been over in what seemed a reassuring quickness. She wasn't about to complain...

...Eyeing the remaining droid & the 2 newcomers, she felt a smile cross her face...which she beamed at Xandor, "Shall we greet the new arrivals?" Before he could reply, she was already making her way cautiously over.

...Opportunity beckons, she thought with a grin.
Kora Tyr
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Right and I'll just pull a tool belt from under my Lekku here, 'Scrappy'. *expression humour* " She comment sarcastically at the bot.

"If we could put something in it to keep it from closing..." She thought out loud.

"What kind of gear and tool do they keep out here, Scrappy? And where's my stuff?" She was bugged by the droid but he seemed okay. She liked him. and the name scrappy would likely stay.
Obi Wan Kenobi (Weir Al)

Last edited by Kora Tyr on Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Atlis disengages his lightsaber and darts for the blastdoor entrance to the docking bay where the new arrivals are regrouping. As he approaches them "Nice to meet you, sorry for my urgency, but I would recommend you move toward the vessel, we don't know when reinforcements will no doubt arrive," he says as he motions them toward him and he pivots the machine gun around to face the door. He will then move to a position closer to the door to take a look down the hall into the interior of the ship. (He will kneel down and using magnify senses see if he can hear any approaching enemies (either from the vibrations of the floor or just with the clinking of droids approaching, or any other noise of approaching enemies).
Falcon79
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

schnarre wrote:
...Myshalla got ground-level in good order, with the others not far behind. Scanning around the immediate area...it appeared secure. It had been over in what seemed a reassuring quickness. She wasn't about to complain...

...Eyeing the remaining droid & the 2 newcomers, she felt a smile cross her face...which she beamed at Xandor, "Shall we greet the new arrivals?" Before he could reply, she was already making her way cautiously over.

Drake Slung the blast rifle over his shoulder, and hobbles over to Myshalla, smiling sweetly, saying. "Hello, Mylady, and to whom do we owe this rescue to? My name is Bron Morne of the clan Drake, and the teal twi'lek over there is my adopted sister Kora Tyr, she usually pulls me outa the trouble I get into when the bantha poodoo hits the cooling unit......" Drake manage a bow, and tried his best to be charming and flirty, but was having trouble through the pain in his leg."You wouldn't happen to have a spare medpack on you, would you madame?"

Kora Tyr wrote:
"Right and I'll just pull a tool belt from under my Lekku here, 'Scrappy'. *expression humour* " She comment sarcastically at the bot.

"If we could put something in it to keep it from closing..." She thought out loud.

"What kind of gear and tool do they keep out here, Scrappy? And where's my stuff?" She was bugged by the droid but he seemed okay. She liked him. and the name scrappy would likely stay.

"Try pulling a tool kit from one of the guards utility belts, Kora...." Drake yelled back at Kora from across the bay, chuckling, though he obviously was in pain, between the laughs.
Kora Tyr
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flyboy2002 wrote:
Atlis disengages his light saber and darts for the blastdoor entrance to the docking bay where the new arrivals are regrouping. As he approaches them "Nice to meet you, sorry for my urgency, but I would recommend you move toward the vessel, we don't know when reinforcements will no doubt arrive," he says as he motions them toward him and he pivots the machine gun around to face the door. He will then move to a position closer to the door to take a look down the hall into the interior of the ship. (He will kneel down and using magnify senses see if he can hear any approaching enemies (either from the vibrations of the floor or just with the clinking of droids approaching, or any other noise of approaching enemies).

"Not until I get my stuff and there are more slaves in there. Unless you intended on leaving the rot..." She answered the robe one.

"Scrappy, I'm waiting on you..." she called to the HK-10P.
Obi Wan Kenobi (Weir Al)
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I do not wish to make decisions for you, you are free to do what you wish. But we are offering you a way to get off of this vessel as soon as we are finished freeing the other captives." Atlis says to the new companions, as he continues his watch of the ingress route.
Kora Tyr
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flyboy2002 wrote:
"I do not wish to make decisions for you, you are free to do what you wish. But we are offering you a way to get off of this vessel as soon as we are finished freeing the other captives." Atlis says to the new companions, as he continues his watch of the ingress route.

"Good because my Armour is rather uniquely made and we should do both. Besides some of that loot might help you or belong to the captives." She grins, "Captivity makes me a bit grouchy..So please forgive my mood." She did a quick look to see if the guards had tool kits.
Obi Wan Kenobi (Weir Al)

Last edited by Kora Tyr on Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
schnarre
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...Myshalla played the 'flattered schoolgirl' to Bron's introduction. "Myshalla B'okh, Freedom Warrior at your service...*smiles* & it's been a long time since anyone called me MyLady." After initial exchange, she handed him a spare medkit, "We have more on the ship, if needed. But let's not require more if we can help it, hmmmmnnnn!?"
Falcon79
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

schnarre wrote:
...Myshalla played the 'flattered schoolgirl' to Bron's introduction. "Myshalla B'okh, Freedom Warrior at your service...*smiles* & it's been a long time since anyone called me MyLady." After initial exchange, she handed him a spare medkit, "We have more on the ship, if needed. But let's not require more if we can help it, hmmmmnnnn!?"

"Thank you maam... I usually prefer to avoid getting shot to using med supplies." Drake winks through the pain and then he hobbles over to a safe spot, aboard his and kora's rescuer's vessel, to apply the Medpac. Seeing the dead body of one of his rescuers be brought aboard he sighs sadly, and prays for his soul.
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

schnarre wrote:

Xandor smiles easily back at Myshalla, returning her grin with a broad, tooth-filled smile of his own. "But of course. Let's go."

Keeping his lightsaber active and ready to respond to any sudden threats, Xandor accompanied Myshalla to meet the newcomers. After their introductions have been made, Xandor inclines his head and greets them. "Your timing is good; we could use the extra hands. Care to join us on a little rescue mission?" His smile turns slightly feral, his reptillian nature showing through as the hue of his skin changes a bit to reflect his natural joy in the hunt.
Kora Tyr
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Happily I have items I would like to recover for myself and the other captives." and maybe we can deal out a little justice.." she went to get the shotgun and and any other items like a com-link from one the guards or marine. It was not pleasant but fact was being dead they didn't weapon.

Kora did not however take personal items or or dog tags.
Obi Wan Kenobi (Weir Al)
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xandor's smile widens. "Excellent."

Before heading out, he helps search the bodies for anything of use...weapons, comlinks, anything the party might have a use for, either now or perhaps later on in the mission.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tales of the Jedi: The Silent Sect - THK All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: