The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

A Bloodred Empire, Episode II - The Battle for Edan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> A Bloodred Empire - darthomer09 -> A Bloodred Empire, Episode II - The Battle for Edan Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Morwenna
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I am in as well" Cully says with low voice.
Blacksheep32
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Riff steps out of the fresher holstering his blaster. "I'm in too if you have the room."
darthomer09
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dendo nods, "Alright. We'll take the speeder and head out for reconnaissance. Remember, we're trying not to pick any fights at the moment so lets all try and keep a low profile."

In Soviet Russia, RPG plays you!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
noctum_carpe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"How close should we go by speeder? The signature from a repulsorlift enginne is easier to discover than our life signs."
acoooh wwracao cacoohuanwa ohwo rroo rhro cakwowowaworc? aoacwo cahrrwhraaohurcwo wwrcoosc ra rcwoakhuancoorcanahwwao wowhrrahwhwhwo ahc woracahworc aooo waahcoaoohoworc aoacrawh oohurc anahwwwo cahrrwhc.

You may fire when ready
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vox looks at their Wookiee companion and nods thoughtfully. "That's true;if we have the time before departing we might be able to jury rig some bafflers to lower our aural output." He shrugs. "While I'm no star mechanic, I might be able to help put that together. It depends on how soon you want to leave." He looks at Dendo. "Unless you just want to head out and not worry about it. I didn't see a cache of trained riding beasts around, nor do I know how good everyone is with them in the first place..."
Blacksheep32
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Well, I sure don't know about riding beasts, but when it comes to swoops; I was a Champion at the Fastest Land Beings race on Teyr and broke a record on Malastare after podracing was outlawed." Leaning against a bulkhead Riff continued,"I'm not talking about the Alpha class racers, but the super-modifieds where a Nebulon-S swoop is just the basis..." "If you want to take a look at the speeder maybe we can rig something up together."
noctum_carpe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Well we could just walk the last part of the distance."

"Wowhsworc rooohrc swoks acworcwo!"

You may fire when ready
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"True, Rahullu. I don't want to take up too much time working on the speeder, let alone talking about it. We need to get moving, and soon. The sooner we set out, the more data we'll be able to gather."
darthomer09
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dendo nods, "That seems like the best course of action. Alright, everyone. Pack up and move out."

He then picks up his comm and radios into the ship, "Soniv, I'm putting you in charge of the ship. That ship does not leave the ground you hear me?"

In Soviet Russia, RPG plays you!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Blacksheep32
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Riff makes his way over to the speeder and gets in the back.
noctum_carpe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rahullu climbs on the speeder, seat himself and puts his rifle at the ready and watches the surrondings as they go.

You may fire when ready
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vox chuckles inwardly to himself at Dendo's command, knowing that P1 will take offense. Smiling beneath his vocalizer mask, he opens a private comlink channel to P1.

"We're heading out on our mission, my friend. While you and I know that you have placed yourself inextricably in command of this ship, Dendo has left Soniv 'in charge,' with orders that the ship doesn't leave the ground. While this may rankle you, perhaps it would be a good opportunity for you to make sure you're fully recharged and to effect any necessary repairs or upgrades in relative peace, with minimal interference by organics. Dendo's wishes might just be in line enough with your own so as to be mutually beneficial." He adds with a slight chuckle, "Please don't give Soniv too hard a time. Not too many organics understand droids well enough to truly appreciate them, and since he's a member of our crew, it would help your cause to have one more of us not bear you ill will through misunderstanding."
dwisniewski
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

B'enjamin came walking up to the rest as they were about ready to depart. Whatever had caused him to leave his body oh so long ago did not seem to be effecting him now.

"May the Force be with you. I'll be listening to any and all transmissons you make." He commented.

He then looked around for another swoop or speeder that would do the job if he needed to get out to them quickly.
Morwenna
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Is everyone ready to go?" Cully has picked up a few things and know she is ready to leave when the rest are.
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vox nods. "Unless there is extra equipment or weapons we can use, I'm ready to go."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> A Bloodred Empire - darthomer09 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: