The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Request for a character drawing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Artwork -> Request for a character drawing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarthMortis
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:56 pm    Post subject: Request for a character drawing Reply with quote

I am currently playing a character named Daroth Mortanis, a human Jedi (Kinda...he follows his own philosophy about the force)

I was wondering if anyone could draw him for me.

He is Muscular (4D str) and Acrobatic (4D Dex aswell). He wears a black cloak that is somewhat small for him, because of his muscles and his large stature (6'4).

By the time the character is finished he will have : Red eyes that have flecks of electric blue in them, Pale skin (Somewhat sith like, but not totally) and extremely dark hair.

If anyone would be interested I suppose I could give more detail, just post here or message me. Or simply draw what you would envision the character to look like.

I would do it myself but I am no good at drawing Crying or Very sad
"I believe the Jedi are weak so they give up their emotions. I believe the Sith are weak so they give up to their emotions. I lay somewhere in the middle, not afraid to keep my emotions, but afraid to lose myself in them." - Daroth Mortanis
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
hisham
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could also give SWAG a try.
DarthMortis
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean I have to sign up for ANOTHER website -Rolls his eyes-

I just figured I would post here and see what people said before I look for outside sources, but thank you I will defiantly take that into consideration
"I believe the Jedi are weak so they give up their emotions. I believe the Sith are weak so they give up to their emotions. I lay somewhere in the middle, not afraid to keep my emotions, but afraid to lose myself in them." - Daroth Mortanis
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
hisham
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For your review, here are the images on SWAG with the "Request" tag. Except for a few, these are requests for a PC or NPC in someone's SWRPG campaign somewhere.
DarthMortis
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made an account and put a request on their boards for the character.

If anyone on here would still be interested in drawing the character I have a few more details than before:

Red iris, flecks of electric blue in the rest of his eyes, except for the pupil
About shoulder length black hair
Somewhat pale skin, but not pale to the point of the sith
Somewhere between 6'1-6'5
Lean muscle structure
A black cloak, but having it be tight enough to show his muscles. Preferably with his hood up
2 Lightsabers (One HAS to be crimson, the other hasn't been decided yet. Neither hilts will look generic, so have fun while drawing them.)
hazardchris
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's my interpretation of his costume.
I can toss in any forward-facing face that you like on this easily enough. Still need to do some brightness adjustments on the cloak mainly, but you can get the idea.

Let me make you a picture!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Artwork All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: