The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Where to go from here IC-thread
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Strike Team Three: Into the Fire - noctum_carpe -> Where to go from here IC-thread Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jedi Skyler
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((OOC: hehehe))
Ankhanu
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Skyler wrote:
Turning and starting to walk away, he adds, more softly to Kidjim, "Perhaps you might be willing to teach me how to make these IDs myself. While our commander has obvious and valid reasons for not creating them, I come from a more pragmatic school, where sometimes one must utilize...less than perfectly legal methods to accomplish a mission. If you can make them, you can teach others to do so, yes?" He sighs. "I don't intend to become a career thief, and it bothers me that Judu might be thinking that. However, what if we HAVE to break into some facility in order to perform a rescue? Is he going to hold to that policy then? What if we don't HAVE a supply chain to provide such documents for us?" He shrugs. "It just smacks of gross impracticality to me..."

Kidjim raises an eyebrow and smirks bemusedly, "We'll see, kid. Of cource, the more people running around with my skills means more people who don't need my services. Can't expect to profit that way." He speaks the last sentence with a trace of a chuckle.

Donate to Ankhanu Press
Jedi Skyler
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dak chuckles with Kidjim for a moment, glad to be sharing a moment of humor, rather than arguing over his incessant need to call Dak 'loverboy...'

"Don't worry; I've no designs on your profits. I'm thinking strictly of future missions, whatever they may be."
Ankhanu
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kidjim just gives Dak a nod and grin, quite non-commitally.

Kidjim starts to stand, but stops midway as a thought occurs, and addresses the General, "Is there any way that I can get some new parts and tools to replace the ones that were lost on the last mission with the ship? I had a couple prototypes on the go, and I'd like to get working again."

Donate to Ankhanu Press
vong
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Judu chuckles and says "I lost quite a bit of security gear as well unfortunately. The fortune I once had has been given to others so it will be quite hard to replace them now."

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Jedi Skyler
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dak also addresses the general. "Sir? Perhaps we could make things easier on your staff by simply visiting the quartermaster and armorer ourselves; if they have anything they can issue, we can handle carting it to our ship, which will save time and manpower. Would that be permissible?"
noctum_carpe
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="vong"]ooc: hey noc, fire off me a listen check, noting that my vocolizer can also act as an audio recievier / enhancer / translator.

Judu look as the obvious contempt just rolls off Dak as he turns his back on him. "Young people" he thinks to himself "No respect for what our society built itself on, always wanting the quick and easy way to everything." as he listens to his vocalizer to see if it picked up what Dak says to Kidjim, although given Kidjim's background, Judu has a good guess.[/quote

ooc: Judu hears the gist off it

You may fire when ready
noctum_carpe
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ankhanu wrote:
Kidjim just gives Dak a nod and grin, quite non-commitally.

Kidjim starts to stand, but stops midway as a thought occurs, and addresses the General, "Is there any way that I can get some new parts and tools to replace the ones that were lost on the last mission with the ship? I had a couple prototypes on the go, and I'd like to get working again."

The general looks at both kidjim, dak and Judu
"Sure, Both of you just fill in a requsition at the quartermasters. If you can gice a compeling argument why you should get it, it will proably go better. I think you need dataform 14d34-f if im not misstaken."

You may fire when ready
vong
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Judu holds up his hand and says "Not necessary General. I acquired them once, I can do it again. It will just take a bit of time. I was not trying to bide for replacements, merely reminiscing my younger days sir."

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Alcon
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jelo finally finishes licking clean the bowl of cereal he was working on as the general finishes the briefing. He carefully stows it in the small shoulder bag he recently aquired to carry his extra gear. He pipes up a bit belatedly on the discussion of aliens in the core, "Eh, if anyone has a problem with us I'll just challenge them to a drinking contest and drink them under the table." He says the last bit with a mischievous grin and a wink at several of his companions who he'd done just that to the previous night.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Jedi Skyler
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dak smiles at Jelo, remembering every bit of the previous nights' libations. "Now THAT might be interesting..."
vong
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Judu shakes his head "Leisure activities of the young,..." he adds in a sarcastic voice.

Morwenna
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alliandra just listens to the conversation about fake id's, knowing that she won't be able to help any one with that, but on the other hand if they all could just make it to a ship is trubble appears she know she will be taking them out of it.

She smiles when she hears Jelos coment and turns to him.
"I think you would be able to drink a whole gang under the table if you needed to. What do you say about going to find some food before we start the preparations for this little trip?"
noctum_carpe
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vong wrote:
Judu holds up his hand and says "Not necessary General. I acquired them once, I can do it again. It will just take a bit of time. I was not trying to bide for replacements, merely reminiscing my younger days sir."

"Ah, well you could always try."

occ: sorry for beeing slow, i have been hit by the flu ad mostly been sleeping.

You may fire when ready
noctum_carpe
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those of you who want to try your luck at the quartermaster, please do, other than that food is not a problem to get you make your way to your respective destinations with ease..

You may fire when ready
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Strike Team Three: Into the Fire - noctum_carpe All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

Jump to: