The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Where to go from here IC-thread
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Strike Team Three: Into the Fire - noctum_carpe -> Where to go from here IC-thread Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Ankhanu
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral


Joined: 13 Oct 2006
Posts: 3102
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kidjim looks to Kaedynn, "Yeah, I can probably do that... if I get the parts and tools I've asked for anyway. Without them, no, probably not." He looks back over towards the droid, then back to Kaedynn, "Though it will reduce the shots you'll get out of a power pack, and probably end up frying the focusing array before too long."
_________________
Hotaru no Hishou; a messageboard about games, friends and nothing at all.

Donate to Ankhanu Press
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Jedi Skyler
Grand Moff
Grand Moff


Joined: 07 Sep 2005
Posts: 8448

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

noctum_carpe wrote:
The droid swing his head to dak
"All request are to be issued here, but why are you using form 123-p-45-x? Oh I see you require welding serticifacte."


Dak shrugs. "I'll use whatever form you require; I got this one right here." He indicates a pile of flimsiplasts on the counter. "If I need a different one, please show me which one is correct."

When he has the proper form, Dak will request all the security and surveillance gear Judu requested, as well as the following:

-Any suitable armor available, preferably Camo Armor or Scout-grade
-SoroSuub Security S-5 Ascension Gun (if available; if not, any decent heavy blaster pistol)
-Vibroblade
-headset comlinks for the entire crew (with several spares if available)

As Dak finishes his own list, he quickly comms the crew and asks if there is anything else he needs to add to the requisition list. Once it's complete, he turns it in to the droid.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
noctum_carpe
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral


Joined: 12 Apr 2005
Posts: 2477
Location: Lidköping, Sweden

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ankhanu wrote:
Kidjim makes his way to the quartermaster/supply requisitions officer following behind the others, mildly disgruntled by the facts of having to go through this red tape and that he had company in doing so. As Dak chats with the droid, Kidjim just grabs his requisition form and begins filling it out, slapping it on the counter when he's done. "You need anything else from me, Sparky?"

OOC - His list is composed of general tools for working on weapons, armour, droids and security systems as well as spare parts.


As kidjim fills out the forms he notices kaydenn is doing the same Along with Ven.Guessing it will that supplies are tight Kidjim still fills out his requests hoping to get perhaps some of it. Dak and kaydenn more obious to supply regulations go wild.Ven writes his single rquests and hands it over. the droid collects all the forms and taps on his computer.
"Some of the material is aviable, and not prioritized for other missions, you will get your materials ASAP" Then he is gone for about 10 minutes returing with a repulsorsled, on it various boxes can be seen."There, remeber all equipmet must be returned in the same condition once your mission is acomplished. You can leave the sleed at the sleed station on flight deck, thank you. Next" He still sounds as he dident mean the last part. behind you a cook along with others have started to line up in a quee.

ooc:_ your droids and other things on the glimmer are back into your possesion they just needed a bit of repairs.
_________________
http://selarips.free.fr/wookieetranslator/

You may fire when ready
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
noctum_carpe
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral


Joined: 12 Apr 2005
Posts: 2477
Location: Lidköping, Sweden

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ankhanu wrote:
Kidjim looks to Kaedynn, "Yeah, I can probably do that... if I get the parts and tools I've asked for anyway. Without them, no, probably not." He looks back over towards the droid, then back to Kaedynn, "Though it will reduce the shots you'll get out of a power pack, and probably end up frying the focusing array before too long."


occ: correct, modified weapons are more prone to malfunctions of various severity.check out gg6 or crackens guide for possible modifications and their costs.
_________________
http://selarips.free.fr/wookieetranslator/

You may fire when ready
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Ankhanu
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral


Joined: 13 Oct 2006
Posts: 3102
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

noctum_carpe wrote:
ooc:_ your droids and other things on the glimmer are back into your possesion they just needed a bit of repairs.


OOC - Oh! I thought the Glimmer blew up with the asteroid... and all our stuff left on board with it. Good to know. In that case, I didn't need to make a requisition of materials.
_________________
Hotaru no Hishou; a messageboard about games, friends and nothing at all.

Donate to Ankhanu Press
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Jedi Skyler
Grand Moff
Grand Moff


Joined: 07 Sep 2005
Posts: 8448

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Thank you," Dak says to the droid. Nodding to those in the line behind him, Dak leaves the droid's station, takes control of the repulsorsled, and heads back to the group. Looking sideways to Kaedynn he says, "Was that droid serious?" Shaking his head he adds, "What's the likelihood of this equipment coming back in that shape, let alone at all?" Whispering conspiratorially he says, "Perhaps we'd better get a form for lost/damaged equipment and have it filled out and ready..."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
noctum_carpe
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral


Joined: 12 Apr 2005
Posts: 2477
Location: Lidköping, Sweden

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ven smiles slightly when Dak speaks then says. "Well you got to take care of your equiment. It aint free."
_________________
http://selarips.free.fr/wookieetranslator/

You may fire when ready
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Jedi Skyler
Grand Moff
Grand Moff


Joined: 07 Sep 2005
Posts: 8448

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dak replies, "Oh, I'm well-versed at taking care of my equipment." He points at the swords on his back. "I'm just enough of a pragmatist to know that, in the field, you can't always retrieve your gear in the heat of battle." He shrugs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Morwenna
Commander
Commander


Joined: 29 Aug 2007
Posts: 258
Location: Uppsala, Sweden

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alliandra thinks for a short while and then realizes it is nothing she really needs. She still follows the others on the way but turns of towards the galley and pick up some food. She is sure that Jelo will come as soon as he has picked up the extra stuff he needs.

When he turns up she smiles. She is a bit surprised by his large amount of food and look down on her own half eaten wrap and wonder how he manage to eat so much. When she finally speaks it has nothing to do with the food.

"So how do you think this mission will turn out? Do you think that we as group have learned to work together or will we continue to pull in different directions?"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Alcon
Commander
Commander


Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 259
Location: Bloomington, IN

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In answer Jelo shrugs, "Who knows. Probably pull in diff'rent directions. The group's gotta a whole bunch 'o people in it who all think they really know their s*** -- which they do. But they all seem ta have diff'rent opinions on what's the best course of action and they're all pretty determined. In all honesty, most of the ideas that we come up with would probably work if we could just agree on one. But it seemed ta work out all right last time all the same, so I don't doubt we'll be fine."
_________________
The Road Goes On - My personal blog.
The Galaxy Guide - An online d6 stat database.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Alcon
Commander
Commander


Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 259
Location: Bloomington, IN

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jelo quickly finishes his food, and geting up from the table disappears for a short while. He returns with his backpack bulging far more than it had been when he got up. He grins at Aliandra. "Shall we head to the ship, or do you need help finishing off that wrap?"
_________________
The Road Goes On - My personal blog.
The Galaxy Guide - An online d6 stat database.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Morwenna
Commander
Commander


Joined: 29 Aug 2007
Posts: 258
Location: Uppsala, Sweden

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alliandra takes a last bite of her wrap and then nod to Jelo that she is ready to go to the ship. She look at his bag and asks.
"More food?"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
noctum_carpe
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral


Joined: 12 Apr 2005
Posts: 2477
Location: Lidköping, Sweden

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooc: Sorry for the absence but i had a heap of trouble to take care of.
Eventually you all make it back to the glimmer of hope with your repulsorsled. There you see Alliandra along with a mechanic having started to check the ship, starting from outside. Meanwhile Jelo stands at ready watching, still chewing something. Ven, Kaydeen, Kidjim and Dak. Judu is also ther supervising the fueling and loading of the ship.
Once onboard and after a thorough flight check the glimmer lifts and is immediately off into hyperspace. Alliandra and Kaedynn comes out of the cockpit. Alliandra says “Well we got five days to kill. ”
_________________
http://selarips.free.fr/wookieetranslator/

You may fire when ready
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Jedi Skyler
Grand Moff
Grand Moff


Joined: 07 Sep 2005
Posts: 8448

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dak, crestfallen at not being able to discover some of the vagaries of the Force with Nicah during this voyage, heaves a sigh and stands. "Well, first things first. I'm going to inventory the gear we managed to get from the quartermaster. I didn't have time to inspect it all before we were hurried aboard ship, so I don't know what all we did and didn't get from our requests."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Morwenna
Commander
Commander


Joined: 29 Aug 2007
Posts: 258
Location: Uppsala, Sweden

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alliandra looks at Dak. "You need any help with that? I don't have anything special to do before we drop out of hyperspace."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Strike Team Three: Into the Fire - noctum_carpe All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group


v2.0