The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Where to go from here IC-thread
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Strike Team Three: Into the Fire - noctum_carpe -> Where to go from here IC-thread Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
noctum_carpe
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral


Joined: 12 Apr 2005
Posts: 2477
Location: Lidköping, Sweden

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:38 am    Post subject: Where to go from here IC-thread Reply with quote

After three days in hyperspace you are being debriefed by Ackbar on the rebel fleets flag ship a mon calamari star crusier MC80 Akbar who now holds the rank of commander; you were all there at his promotion by the leader of the rebellion, Mon Mothma at the same ceremony you all got recommendations and her thanks for saving the B-wings as well as The whole project from falling into imperial hands. You all got the newly instated medal called “Star of Alderaan” As well as red pins for any of you wounded during the mission. During the following fest and celebration you were able to forget the war and conflict that threatens the very life of anyone with a view in contrast with the imperial yoke. You recent success has boosted moral on board and you are all treated as heroes and are very popular during the night.
Some of you somewhat hangover and others just merry in spirit you enter you briefing for your next mission the next day at 1200 hours. The briefing room is epileptic as is most of the ships rooms and general design. As you all sit down you hear the clank as from a cane from the outside.
_________________
http://selarips.free.fr/wookieetranslator/

You may fire when ready
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Ankhanu
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral


Joined: 13 Oct 2006
Posts: 3102
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kidjim lifts his bleary eyes towards the source of the sound, his head pounding.
_________________
Hotaru no Hishou; a messageboard about games, friends and nothing at all.

Donate to Ankhanu Press
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
vong
Grand Moff
Grand Moff


Joined: 30 Aug 2006
Posts: 6741
Location: Ottawa, Canada

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Judu, sitting at the front of the room, looks curiously at the door way. His mind clear as he did not over drink the previous night. He did that in his younger days, and does not drink more then socially any more.
_________________
The Vong have Arrived

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Alcon
Commander
Commander


Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 259
Location: Bloomington, IN

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jelo sits contentedly in a corner of the room, munching on a bowl of mushy breakfast grain. He drank heavily last night, getting quite happily smashed. One would expect him to be well hung over, but thanks to Ortolan constitution he's quite alert and not the least bit headachy.

When he hears the clank of the cane, he lifts his eyes toward the door while continuing to shovel his (third) breakfast into his mouth.
_________________
The Road Goes On - My personal blog.
The Galaxy Guide - An online d6 stat database.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Morwenna
Commander
Commander


Joined: 29 Aug 2007
Posts: 258
Location: Uppsala, Sweden

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alliandra looked a bit pale as she entered the room but she hade brought a bottle of water and now she looks much better. She to look at the door when the noice is heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jedi Skyler
Grand Moff
Grand Moff


Joined: 07 Sep 2005
Posts: 8448

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although having consumed a good amount of alcohol in celebration of Ackbar's promotion, Dak is suffering no ill aftereffects due to Jedi methods of dealing with such things. He sits next to Nicah, which surprises no one, conversing with her in soft tones so no one else can hear their conversation. Occasionally Dak is seen to look toward the doorway, then back to Nicah. When the noise is heard, Dak is glancing at the doorway again, waiting to see what's to happen next.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bo Heck
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander


Joined: 18 Oct 2007
Posts: 171

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaedynn sits with a straight back, arms folded across his chest, and his eye lids are a little heavy. He glances towards the door as he and the others hear the cane on the floor.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
noctum_carpe
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral


Joined: 12 Apr 2005
Posts: 2477
Location: Lidköping, Sweden

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The man appearing in the doorframe is none other than General Prax, still leaing on his cane. His white hair is almost gone but there is a fire in his eyes. Slowly he walks up to the holodisplay.
"At ease gentelbeeings, from what i heard your misson was a succes, congratulations. Your sucess along with a few others has made the alliance doubble the intitial number of taskforces, you are appart of something big."
He pauses
"First i would like to welcome Venku Bralor to the team. Now to the bad news, Several of you wont be attending the bext misson, Starfighter command needs more time to debrief Lt Darjeel on how the the B-wing handels in combat, Zwie Hander is needed by the diplomatic corps, Nicah Helrayn expertise is needed by the pathfinders. Would the you please leave the briefing."
He pauses as they all walk out. As the door closes
"Now, I dont like to seend out my troops on missons again without some R and R (oocc: Rest and recovery) but time is of the essence. We need you to go to meet a ageent with the codename 'Doc' deep into the core he has requested a team of your abilites, you will have false ids made by the best men and women we have. You cover will be a delivery of foodstuffs to Brentaal. Code words and cordinates are in your datapads, delete them after you make sure you know them."
_________________
http://selarips.free.fr/wookieetranslator/

You may fire when ready
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
vong
Grand Moff
Grand Moff


Joined: 30 Aug 2006
Posts: 6741
Location: Ottawa, Canada

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Judu idly wonders if he knew any of the slicers making their identities but decides to to ask the general their names in front of the team and instead asks "When do you want us to leave Sir?"
_________________
The Vong have Arrived

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Jedi Skyler
Grand Moff
Grand Moff


Joined: 07 Sep 2005
Posts: 8448

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dak's face falls as it's announced that Nicah is not going to be a part of the mission. He shoots her a long, pointed look; to anyone watching it almost looks like information is actually passing between the two. He gives her hand a firm squeeze, holding it for several seconds before she rises and leaves the briefing. Then, his long training taking over, he focuses his mind on the information being delivered.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ankhanu
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral


Joined: 13 Oct 2006
Posts: 3102
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kidjim watches as the others depart, then leans more heavily on his elbows on the table, "The core, eh? This sounds more up our alley."
_________________
Hotaru no Hishou; a messageboard about games, friends and nothing at all.

Donate to Ankhanu Press
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Morwenna
Commander
Commander


Joined: 29 Aug 2007
Posts: 258
Location: Uppsala, Sweden

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alliandra waches the other leave and wonder how silenly how the group will work with out them. The she listens carefully to General Prax and what he says about their new mission. She nods to herself when he finish, this is something diffrent then last time and maybe the group will work better together this time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
noctum_carpe
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral


Joined: 12 Apr 2005
Posts: 2477
Location: Lidköping, Sweden

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vong wrote:
Judu idly wonders if he knew any of the slicers making their identities but decides to to ask the general their names in front of the team and instead asks "When do you want us to leave Sir?"


"Oh you have time to write any letter you would like and eat something, you leave in two hours time."
_________________
http://selarips.free.fr/wookieetranslator/

You may fire when ready
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
noctum_carpe
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral


Joined: 12 Apr 2005
Posts: 2477
Location: Lidköping, Sweden

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ankhanu wrote:
Kidjim watches as the others depart, then leans more heavily on his elbows on the table, "The core, eh? This sounds more up our alley."


Syv eyes Kidjim up and down. "What make you say that, from what i know our kind aint exactlly welcome there?"
_________________
http://selarips.free.fr/wookieetranslator/

You may fire when ready
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
noctum_carpe
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral


Joined: 12 Apr 2005
Posts: 2477
Location: Lidköping, Sweden

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Oh you are supposed to meet your contact on the bar, Sudden stop, he will ask you if you recomed the soup, your reply will be No its poisionos to our kind. He will be there at 1800 standard hours for three days just in case somehing delays you."
_________________
http://selarips.free.fr/wookieetranslator/

You may fire when ready
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Strike Team Three: Into the Fire - noctum_carpe All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group


v2.0