The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Where to go from here IC-thread
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Strike Team Three: Into the Fire - noctum_carpe -> Where to go from here IC-thread Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
suud43
Commander
Commander


Joined: 02 Nov 2007
Posts: 442
Location: Nuernberg, Germany

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"No, not relly. It is poisonous to our kind." Ven says to the old woman.
_________________
"When they get ready, we are already done."

"Learning by pain, motivation by horror."

"Life is real tough, bring a helmet."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Morwenna
Commander
Commander


Joined: 29 Aug 2007
Posts: 258
Location: Uppsala, Sweden

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alliandra nod when she hear Vens answer.
"I think he said it very clearly, it is poisonous. Why do wonder?"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
noctum_carpe
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral


Joined: 12 Apr 2005
Posts: 2477
Location: Lidköping, Sweden

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Oh, dear, oh dear, my that sound terrible well i better be off then." she taps ven lightly on the cheek and goes away with her flowerbag, then she turns around. "Oh dear, you flower" she puts a flower on the table and produces a credit chip with her oer hand"I must be geting old, i almost forgot to giver you the flower you bought." She smile and leaves going to the next table saying "flowers, to you good sir? Will anybody by an old layd flowers?"

She eventually sells a few flowers and leaves throught the door.
_________________
http://selarips.free.fr/wookieetranslator/

You may fire when ready
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Morwenna
Commander
Commander


Joined: 29 Aug 2007
Posts: 258
Location: Uppsala, Sweden

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alliandra watches the old woman as she goes around the tables.
"Stange lady, I wonder if she wanted something important with that?"

She then streches out and takes the flower from the table and looks at it closly.

ooc: Prec 3D
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
noctum_carpe
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral


Joined: 12 Apr 2005
Posts: 2477
Location: Lidköping, Sweden

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alliandra picks up the flower and finds a small audiochip, hidden in there.
_________________
http://selarips.free.fr/wookieetranslator/

You may fire when ready
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Ankhanu
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral


Joined: 13 Oct 2006
Posts: 3102
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From his seat near a window, Kidjim stands, holding the flower he'd purchased from the woman as she made her rounds. Looking at it, he simply states, "There goes my appetite," and heads out the door.
_________________
Hotaru no Hishou; a messageboard about games, friends and nothing at all.

Donate to Ankhanu Press
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Morwenna
Commander
Commander


Joined: 29 Aug 2007
Posts: 258
Location: Uppsala, Sweden

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

noctum_carpe wrote:
Alliandra picks up the flower and finds a small audiochip, hidden in there.

Alliandra carefully removes the chip and hides it in her hand.
"Is there anyone else that feels the need to stretch their legs alittle?

She is putting the flower back on the table and rise. Trying to not make it obvius that was something strange with the flower. If someone will join her she will go out side and just look up and down the street before getting in again. Listening to the chip while being out side.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vong
Grand Moff
Grand Moff


Joined: 30 Aug 2006
Posts: 6741
Location: Ottawa, Canada

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vong wrote:
Judu sits down, but does not order anything. He casually su;rveys his surroundings, looking for escape routs, secruity cameras and other alarm devices.

ooc: Security:6D+2


vong wrote:
Judu reaches into his pocket and activates his security scanner, trying to be discrete.

ooc: Sensors:Security Scanners 5D (probably -1D cause im using it in my pocket)


ooc: Noc - ive made 2 checks to spot security systems and scan the area for surveillance devices... any idea how they turned out?
_________________
The Vong have Arrived

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Bo Heck
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander


Joined: 18 Oct 2007
Posts: 171

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After the woman leaves them Kaedynn leans in and with eyebrows raised, says, "That was interesting." He watches to see if Alliandra discovers what's in the flowers and after it looks like she has, he accepts her invitation to go outside.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
noctum_carpe
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral


Joined: 12 Apr 2005
Posts: 2477
Location: Lidköping, Sweden

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As said before

ooc: The bar has an assemblemt of humanoids mabye 30% nonhumans. No security cameras whay you can see but you saw several on the way to the bar its 17:23 standard hours as you enter. there seems to be a back door beheind the bar but is it leads out thats another queation.
ooc2:
As judu picks out the sec scanner he gets nothing supiscious.

Alliandra manges to hide the fact that there was something in the flower pretty well, but being a preceptive bunch you all pick up that there was something in there.
_________________
http://selarips.free.fr/wookieetranslator/

You may fire when ready
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
vong
Grand Moff
Grand Moff


Joined: 30 Aug 2006
Posts: 6741
Location: Ottawa, Canada

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooc: oops, keep missing stuff it would seem....

Judu gets up and follows a wayse behind her, looking for tails.
_________________
The Vong have Arrived

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php


Last edited by vong on Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Bo Heck
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander


Joined: 18 Oct 2007
Posts: 171

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaedynn walks along with Alliandra inconspicuously and allows Judu to get aways ahead and then meanders his way back to the ship as well to see what's in store for them.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
noctum_carpe
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral


Joined: 12 Apr 2005
Posts: 2477
Location: Lidköping, Sweden

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

occ: Judu that might be hard since alliandra palmed the chip.
_________________
http://selarips.free.fr/wookieetranslator/

You may fire when ready
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
vong
Grand Moff
Grand Moff


Joined: 30 Aug 2006
Posts: 6741
Location: Ottawa, Canada

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooc: man, just cant get this right it would seem. editing my post out.
_________________
The Vong have Arrived

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Jedi Skyler
Grand Moff
Grand Moff


Joined: 07 Sep 2005
Posts: 8448

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dak finishes his ice water, taking the last several ice cubes into his mouth and crunching them satisfactorily before standing and heading outside. As he catches up to Alliandra he continues to constantly scan for danger with the Force.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Strike Team Three: Into the Fire - noctum_carpe All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group


v2.0