The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

The Solidification of Force
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Fall from Power - Flyboy2002 -> The Solidification of Force Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Klar responds, "He should be available anytime you are interested. You are free to do as you wish for a few hours as we need to wait for some of those being treated right now before we press to the surface of the planet here. Take a look around the station if you wish and meet back on the ship in a few hours." He continues down the hall from which you came and you can see him turn to go up the staircase you had come down.
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dolph looks at Timi and Hiram. "You two want to get a quick look around the station? See what's what and all?"

His security training coming into the forefront, Dolph is itching a bit to do some reconnoitering...
Paul
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Timi looks at Dolph and says, "Do we have anything else pressing to do. I amen until you get your funds released to you we ahve lots of time on our hands. Lead the way sir..I am your humble servant." giving Dolph a sly wink.
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dolph notices the Mon Calamari's wink, and smiles warmly at Timi. "You have always been a loyal and faithful friend to us, Timi. Thank you for sticking with me now." He looks at Hiram. "Whaddya think? Take a spin around the station until we can meet with the tech again to get working on acquiring our funds?"
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiram looking exhausted still says, "I am not going to lie I have got to get something to eat, and to be honest with you a day like yesterday could lead a man to drinking. I need to get some food but other than that I am willing to take a look around."
Paul
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Timi replies back to Dolph,"I have grown to think of you as family..I...I will stick with you til the end..". Hearing Hiram talk of food,"Sir I too am famished. maybe a hour break?"
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dolph smacks his forehead. "What am I thinking? I owe you both an apology. My time in the PDF trained me to pretty much ignore my stomach when something was going on. This would be a good time to grab some chow. Let's definitely do that, then we can scout the station out."

Looking at Timi, Dolph adds, "You've always been there, as long as I can remember. I've never thought of you as anything but family. I'm glad to have you around."

Having said that, Dolph grabs the Captain and asks, "Where's the best place to get some food around here?"
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Captain stops by Dolphs request just as he was starting up the stairway to respond. "There are plenty of restaurants and vendors on the second floor, above the walkway we traversed the station on. Just go up another floor on these stairs until you are on the perimeter catwalk area, and take a look around for what you are interested in. I will be back on the ship in about an hour I have to run a few other errands quickly."
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dolph nods and says thanks as the Captain departs to perform his errands. Gesturing to the stairs he says, "Shall we?"

Leading the way, Dolph heads out to get some chow.
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiram leads the way up the staircase toward the perimeter catwalk that overlooks the main walkway of the station. As you exit the stairway you see the sides just lined with different food vendors and small cantina's and bars. There is anything from grilled Bantha meat to fresh fruits from the orchards of Naboo. Every twenty feet or so as you walk around is another exotic food or beverage from another sector and many many of them are things none of you have ever seen. Although you all are intelligent and educated people, none of you have spent much time (or anytime for some of you) off of Pantem. It is somewhat overwhelming having no idea what much of the food is.
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dolph will look around for a booth selling Mon Calamarian cuisine, point it out to Timi, then look for one selling something fairly filling, yet healthy (if he can find something that fits both bills). Having been in the PDF he knows that sometimes you can't count on when your next meal will be.
Paul
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Timi purchases a large meal and eats until his stomach aches...he hasn't had real Mom Calamari food in a long time! Then he sits back trying to relax with a satisfying smile on his face. Smile
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiram is the first to find something appetizing and as he goes to order a meal, realizes that he doesn't have but a few credits that happened to be in his pocket when you were attacked. After a brief group meeting the realization occurs that you all are down to your last 57 credits since Timi happened to have stuffed a 50 credit chip in his pocket before he left for work the morning before. It is enough to get plenty of food but not for much more in the near future but you have the feeling the Captain is not just going to let you all starve.

Dolph finds some hearty but homegrown stew for a few credits at a walk up vendor to fill himself up. It is full of vegetables and meats he is familiar with from home and gives him a good feeling even if it is only for a few minutes.

Timi finds a great Mon Cal specialty restaurant that you could sit down in if you would like, it is full of the decor as well as misting devices making it nice a humid inside. It is truly authentic with all the delicacies of his home planet. Food that Timi has not had since he was a child. He has no problem finding something he likes, and Hiram and Dolph bring there food in as well and has a seat with Timi. "Thanks for lending me some cash, I will have to hang around with you until I can pay you back I guess," Hiram says with a smirk, indicating that he is not going anywhere until this whole endeavor is complete.

Hiram takes inventory of the backpack he has been carrying since you left Dolphs fathers vacation home and you have a few meals in bar form that would last you a few days if you had to survive off of them but this is all much more appetizing right now.

Timi finds it hard not to look at some of the beautiful Mon Cal waitresses working in the restaurant as they eat, it is has been a very long time since he has seen another Mon Cal let alone eaten the food of his native planet.
Paul
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Timi says,"Don't worry about paying me back. I figure at this point in our journey we all share what we have when we have it. What's mine is yoourrs....." Distracted by the food and the wait staff Timi trails off as he stares.
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dolph seconds that, nodding with a mouthful of stew. "Plus, once I get affairs in order, we'll be better able to afford to take care of ourselves...in more ways than one."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Fall from Power - Flyboy2002 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: