The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Imperial Campaign - IC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Imperial Campaign - Nico_Davout -> Imperial Campaign - IC Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nico_Davout
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:03 pm    Post subject: Imperial Campaign - IC Reply with quote

The galaxy is in chaos. The rebel have killed the Emperor and declared themselves the New Republic. They have taken over the Coruscant and many other planets of the Core Worlds. The last "heir" to the throne has been killed over the Thyferra and Empire is disorganized as never before. Many former Imperial officers and politicians has declared themselves warlords and created private 'empires' fighting each other. With each passing day, the rebels grew stronger and Empire becomes weaker....

Each of you come from routed, destroyed units, sometimes 'deserted' from those who has betrayed the Empire and gone rouge.
Because of lack of troops, equipment and posts you were grouped together as special scouting unit. After short training you are sent on your first mission....

====

There are five of you, you barely know each other. Stormtrooper officer, army mechanic, army soldier and flight officer. Of course, there is an ISB agent on board, you know the old saying, "control is the highest form of trust". After training finished you were all summoned to the colonel Marh Jonars in the Navy HQ on Thanstar. You all gathered in his office as ordered.

Colonel Marh Jonars is an older officer in the navy uniform, about 40 years old. He has 1.75m height, short brown hair, clean shaved face and an old signet ring on his left hand. You see him for the first time.
Navy officer welcomes you sitting at his desk, being busy with some paper work, but after a while he stands.

Welcome, I`ve just received your transfer papers from training officer. You are now officially our scouting unit. You are all new, but I hope you will work smoothly together. You will be commanded by Lieutenant Draven Beck. (He turns toward Lt.Beck for a while).

Because the situation is urgent, I will go straight to your assignment. Recently we have setup a base on planet Kalfsra IV. Small outpost, a few companies of infantry and a flight of TIEs commanded by Major Carvhas, but important for safety of our colonists there. Loyal colonists....what is very important in current times. Few days ago we lost a contact with the base. I need you to go there and check what has happened.

For details report to staff Lieutenant Arlors in 10 minutes. That's all. Good luck on your mission. You are dismissed.

Han Solo shot first, midichlosomething do not exist, Rebel Alliance was created as in the WEG books and indoctrination theory is the true ending of ME3.

Last edited by Nico_Davout on Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Orgaloth
High Admiral
High Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Draven snaps a salute to the Colonel turns and leaves the office. Once outside he let's his facade drop and there is a mixture of surprise and relief. He turns to the others, he's a handsome man, standing 5'6" sandy blond hair. He has the slight arrogant stance of a Corellian fighter jock.

"I'm Draven Beck. Just call me Draven or 8:46:53 PM when others are about. Make your introductions quick and whilst on the move."

"You know, sometimes I amaze even myself."
Du Cass' Dream
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
hobbes
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calvin follows Draven's lead and snaps Colonel Jonars a smart salute and then follows Draven out the door.

*While moving, "I'm Agent Calvin Trebek from ISB."

To Draven, "Go better than you thought it would?"
Raven Redstar
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

921 Salutes, then follows quietly. When he gets out of the Colonel's office, he looks at the ISB agent, then quietly waits to be addressed by his commanding officer.
Nefasius
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arcadius salutes the colonel as he turns to leave with the rest of his squad.

All of them were elite no doubt but he would wait for first combat to size them up.

He then looked at Lt. Beck and said " Second Lieutenant Arcadius Kartenax Reporting SIR!" before nodding to the ISB man and the Stormtrooper, or clone he wasn't sure which he was yet, having not spoken to him.
Raven Redstar
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"My serial number is CA-921."
He adjusts his black uniform, straightening it out.
"Lieutenant in the Imperial Stormtrooper Corps."
He follows keeping pace with the rest of the group. Making his way toward where Staff Lieutenant Arlors is at.
Orgaloth
High Admiral
High Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Draven eyes Agent Calvin before answering,

"I just didn't think they'd give me a command. I'm an experienced TIE pilot. Since Endor, we're few and far between."

He then directs his mext question at 921,

"Are you going to say anything, Trooper?"

Du Cass' Dream
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nico_Davout
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you march to toward the office of Staff Lt.Arlors you consider if your new commanding officer hasn't got the post only because he is from the Navy which supervise your unit.

Han Solo shot first, midichlosomething do not exist, Rebel Alliance was created as in the WEG books and indoctrination theory is the true ending of ME3.

Nefasius
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Considering the fact that the navy supervises his new unit, Arcadius does consider the possibility that that is why Beck is in command but then dissmissed these thoughts as un-becoming or an Imperial. He was sure Beck was an excellent commander and would prove it soon.
Orgaloth
High Admiral
High Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Draven leads his new command to Arlos' office. He knocks and awaits permission to enter

Du Cass' Dream
Nico_Davout
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You hear loud voice - ENTER.

You enter the office, it is small and modest. There is a small desk with a computer and a bald cut men in his late 20s, working on it. He has an elegant, clean, officer's uniform of the Imperial Navy. He looks on you.

Welcome. I am staff Lieutenant Karh Arlors. I am coordinating actions of all our scout groups. I have been waiting for you so let's go straight to the business.

He pressed a button on his computer and a small holographic image of some star system appeared in front of his desk. There are four planets, sun, some asteroids and a lot of data. He looks on his computer screen and start briefing you:

You will travel to Kalfsra system. We have there a small military outpost protecting our colonists. 65 standard hours ago we have lost contact with our base. They should report every day, but know they do not respond to our calls.
You are ordered to take modified TIE Scout ship and check what is the problem. The ship is waiting for you in our base, docking bay 48. Our quartermaster on floor -1 will provide you with the necessary equipment.

He turned his head from the monitor toward you and pulled some data disk from the computer and place in front of his desk.

Here you have some information about the system and planets, maybe that will help you. Any questions Lieutenant Beck ?

Orgaloth
High Admiral
High Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"One question sir. Should we fix the problem, if possible, or report back and await further orders?"

Draven looks over the map and pockets the data disc.

Du Cass' Dream
Raven Redstar
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Lt. Beck, I'll head to the quartermaster on the first floor and see that any and all ordinance make it to the docking bay. Unless there's something else you need sir."
Nefasius
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'll head straight to the hangar, and run some checks on the ship, so we can get underway quickly sir. Unless of course you'd prefer to do it yourself?"
hobbes
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I too have a quick errand to run if you won't be needing me Lt. Beck." Unless Beck needs him, he salutes and heads to the comm station.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Imperial Campaign - Nico_Davout All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 1 of 28

Jump to: