The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Need a pic please =D
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Artwork -> Need a pic please =D
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Praxian
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:25 pm    Post subject: Need a pic please =D Reply with quote

I actually get to play a d6 star wars game (yay!) instead of always being the GM for one.

That being said, I was wondering if someone with more talent than me (everyone here really - lol) could take a moment and do a "party" shot so to speak of the group. Two of them are pretty simple honestly, the human would likely be the hard one I think (maybe - not sure).

Player 1 (me! =)

A Noghri Jedi. Character would be in a dark grey robe, with a nice red lightsaber (no, not dark-side, just fav color and well... red doesn't always mean evil does it...?) The Noghri in question has a fascination with lightsabers (GM Letting me take Lightsaber Technology as well - to show that extra flavor of me -REALLY- liking Lightsabers).

Player 2:

A Verpine who likes to tinker with everything, but has a focus on things related to the Force (Lightsabers, training stuff, etc.) The Verpine is Force Sensitive but actually hasn't learned any powers or stuff like that. Likely will during game.

Player 3:

A human Jedi. Trying to be the next supermodel (she's got self-image issues... sad really) with her char having blonde hair, green eyes, and the "nice hourglass figure".

Anyways, if anyone could I'd love to have something nice to print out for our PC's to kind of make everyone go "Wow - that's pretty cool."

Thanks if you can! =D
hazardchris
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might be able to help you out.

Let me make you a picture!
hazardchris
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For example, here's something I just made from a B&W picture I've had sitting on my HD for a while now. I might be able to give him some legs in the near future, have to comb through my archives a bit.

Let me make you a picture!
Praxian
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's awesome Hazard, thanks!

Weird that it didn't show as new or having activity ever. = \

None the less, Thanks for the pic!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Artwork All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: