The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

I want to have all the fun stuff!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> I want to have all the fun stuff! Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bren
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some great character ideas here.

Esoomian wrote:
I enjoy the character Charlie a great deal but he doesn't fit into a SW setting at all.
But you could use a character who doesn't really know his/her own past (like Charlie). Perhaps the character was the subject of some type of Imperial experiment, interrogated by crime lords using drugs and devices, victim of amnesia due to disease, head trauma, subjected to affect mind (my a Jedi or a Sith), etc. Maybe the character himself doesn't know how he lost his memory. He would eagerly want to find out who he was and where he comes from. I realize it's an idea that has been done a bit, but I think it is interesting especially if the player doesn't really know his character's history and maybe doesn't even know his own skills until he uses them.
Bren
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esoomian wrote:
Random Numbers wrote:
Bren wrote:
... http://www.thezombiehunters.com/cast.php

That looks like a fun comic.

It is, I tried to recommend it to my brother only to find not only does he already read it he actually knows the author.
Wow, what a small world it is. She's Canadian, now living in the US. I'm curious, how does your brother know her?
Random Numbers
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All valid suggestions. I will think on it for a while. It will have to be a character that gets to have all the fun stuff Smile Since Jedi powers is out of the question I was thinking explosives. Also very spectacular. And it will have to be some one as fun and silly to play as Air-for-brains.

Thanks!
ZzaphodD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Random Numbers wrote:
All valid suggestions. I will think on it for a while. It will have to be a character that gets to have all the fun stuff Smile Since Jedi powers is out of the question I was thinking explosives. Also very spectacular. And it will have to be some one as fun and silly to play as Air-for-brains.

Thanks!

Again, Burton (the dark haired one with the weird hair)... Conman, Violent, Gear-freak....and plain weird..
Random Numbers
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZzaphodD wrote:
Random Numbers wrote:

Thanks!

Again, Burton (the dark haired one with the weird hair)... Conman, Violent, Gear-freak....and plain weird..

Or I will just roll another Random character again and continue with Random acts of violence Wink
AwesomeFrancis
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope this not a bump comment.

I love to play and use my ninja crazy skills.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24
Page 24 of 24

Jump to: