The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Looking for a GM to run the Legacy of the Force Era.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> PbP Overview -> Looking for a GM to run the Legacy of the Force Era.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Falcon79
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:23 pm    Post subject: Looking for a GM to run the Legacy of the Force Era. Reply with quote

Looking for a GM to run the Legacy of the Force Era.

Serious Iquiries, please.
Critias
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For anyone else with a Legacy-era idea for a game, I'd just like to go on record as saying I'd kill someone to get to play an Imperial Knight. They're just a terrific blend of real world militarism and Jedi abilities (along with awesome looking armor) that really appeals to me.

So if a Legacy game ever gets rollin', please count me in!
Nico_Davout
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Critias wrote:
For anyone else with a Legacy-era idea for a game, I'd just like to go on record as saying I'd kill someone to get to play an Imperial Knight. They're just a terrific blend of real world militarism and Jedi abilities (along with awesome looking armor) that really appeals to me.

Legacy of the Force era is the one where good guys 8) are working with Jacen Solo to bring peace and order to the galaxy.

Han Solo shot first, midichlosomething do not exist, Rebel Alliance was created as in the WEG books and indoctrination theory is the true ending of ME3.
Critias
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nico_Davout wrote:
Critias wrote:

Legacy of the Force era is the one where good guys 8) are working with Jacen Solo to bring peace and order to the galaxy.

I, uhh, I knew that!

Embarassed

...rassin' frassin' "Legacy" being used to describe such a big time period, rassin' frassin' Star Wars not coming up with a new name for the Legacy comics that I like so much, rassin' frassin'...

Wink
Falcon79
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I was thinking Late Legacy.... Wink
Dustflier
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nico_Davout wrote:

I'm under the impression that the Legacy era is 40 ABY+, which is marked by the rapid fall of the New Jedi Order and the start of the Second Imperial Civil War. At this point, it would be difficult to place Jacen Solo with the "good guys." It currently extends into the future of the Star Wars timeline, with some comics within the Legacy era as late as 138 ABY.

The Imperial Knights were founded sometime after 43 ABY. Their involvement in the Sith-Imperial War, which broke out in 127 ABY, was forbidden. However, they were extremely influential in the Second Imperial Civil War a decade later.

On that note, I would absolutely love to be involved in a PbP in this era, specifically one catering to Imperial Knight PCs.
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nico_Davout wrote:
Critias wrote:

Darth Caedus, a good guy during the Legacy Era? That's right, Jacen Solo followed gramps in becoming a Sith Lord. In fact his master was one of grampa's own students. Lumiya.

Wanted Poster
Lostboy
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't try to put your fingers in to many pies Critias, your in Legend of the crystals already.
Nico_Davout
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dustflier wrote:
Nico_Davout wrote:

I'm under the impression that the Legacy era is 40 ABY+, which is marked by the rapid fall of the New Jedi Order and the start of the Second Imperial Civil War.

Legacy of the Force is about Jacen Solo, it also part of the Legacy era, but when talking about latter people mostly have on mind the events you have described and the topic is about Legacy of the Force (not era).

Han Solo shot first, midichlosomething do not exist, Rebel Alliance was created as in the WEG books and indoctrination theory is the true ending of ME3.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> PbP Overview All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: