The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Faction Crusades
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> PbP Overview -> Faction Crusades
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hobbes
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:51 pm    Post subject: Faction Crusades Reply with quote

I'm looking for 1 or 2 more active players to join my game, Faction Crusades: The Galaxy is in Chaos, times are dire, and conflict and war is rampant. Moreover the Empire and the New Republic are not the only galaxy spanning conflict. Lesser known, but no less violent the struggle are the many factions aiding the Empire or the New Republic and fighting for: credits, information, technology, resources, renown, honor, freedom, supremacy, and core values.

Specifically I'm looking for active people who can add something to our game. (people who will post once or more a day) I am serious about this. The game moves pretty fast and I want to keep it that way.

Star Wars WEG D6 game
The year is 8ABY
For character creation:
18D attributes
12D skills (1D may be used as 3 specializations) (advanced skills count as 2D)
Each player character starts with reasonable gear and credits for the character type, 5CPs, and 1FP.

I'm looking for a decent background. The better background you come up with, the better I can weave it into the main story.

No Force Sensitives
No starships

Our goal is to have a good time while we work together to tell an epic story...

If you are interested in playing, please reply below or send me a PM.
Thanks Smile

Last edited by hobbes on Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> PbP Overview All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: