The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

The Dark Empire III
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> PbP Overview -> The Dark Empire III Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Holonet
Cadet
Cadet


Joined: 02 Sep 2010
Posts: 8
Location: bristol/London UK

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:32 pm    Post subject: The Dark Empire III Reply with quote

Dark Empire III
Time : 42 Years ABY
Place : Corsucant

I am looking for 5 Pc's , to get into a new campaign based in the EU.

It is a time of turmoil in the Galatic Alliance, after the recent Civil War , Daala has taken over the running of the galaxy , but there are deeper darker things stirring within the depths of the galaxys furthest reaches.

Thanks
_________________
there is only the force
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Guardian_A
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral


Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 1655
Location: South Dakota, USA

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might be interested. Tell me more. What kind of characters would we be making? Anything more specific about the time period that we should know about?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Holonet
Cadet
Cadet


Joined: 02 Sep 2010
Posts: 8
Location: bristol/London UK

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

canon timeline from battle of Yavin and Beyond until the end of the second galatic civil war.

PCs would tend to be tyoes who would be Jedi or those associated with the Jedi , or GA intelligence, but thecould be Empire pilots or Smugglers with links...
I would like maybe PC's to be the children of established characters..maybe the daughter of Crix Madine , or the Son of Lt Page?

that kind of concept?
_________________
there is only the force
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Guardian_A
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral


Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 1655
Location: South Dakota, USA

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats a good start.

I have a few more questions.

Are the characters associated with any specific group? Who will the characters be working for? The Jedi Order, Galactic Republic, Empire, Themselves, someone else?

Are the characters going to be starting play as a group? Or will they be operating independantly?

Would we be starting with beginning characters? 18D Attributes, 7D Skills?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jedi Skyler
Grand Moff
Grand Moff


Joined: 07 Sep 2005
Posts: 8448

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am interested. I will run a Jedi for you if you want. If there is some decent time before you are ready to start, I will come up with something. I am on vacation for the week and reception is spotty at best. I have characters I've been working on for two other games, and need to finish them. Fortunately they are very familiar so minor changes are all that is necessary to finish them. It has simply been a matter of having a chance to get it done. Feel free to pm me with anything you would like to see in a character. I will do some thinking about who my character might be descended from.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wisconsin Wookie
Line Captain
Line Captain


Joined: 25 May 2011
Posts: 937
Location: WI

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am interested as well. If you have enough jedi, I would happily play as a pilot or supporting character of some type. A I haven't played as a jedi before, though if you need another one of them, I'm up for that too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Guardian_A
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral


Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 1655
Location: South Dakota, USA

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I'll go with a Jedi. I have a little research to do, but I think he will be inclined towards blasters instead of lightsabers, and if no one else wants to make a pilot, I'll give him something in piloting.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wisconsin Wookie
Line Captain
Line Captain


Joined: 25 May 2011
Posts: 937
Location: WI

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am used to playing in the rebellion and new republic era and will have to do some research as well.  I am definitely leaning towards a pilot, but like Guardian_A mentioned, I could use a little more detail.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wisconsin Wookie
Line Captain
Line Captain


Joined: 25 May 2011
Posts: 937
Location: WI

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's my idea: Chase Rendar, pilot extraordinaire. Chase, the youngest nephew of Dash Rendar, has followed in the footsteps of his late uncle. If you need something flown or driven, Chase is your man. Perhaps he could be hired out or recruited to be the pilot for the group.

If that sounds like it will work, i will get to work on filling out the details. If not, I can come up with something else.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Holonet
Cadet
Cadet


Joined: 02 Sep 2010
Posts: 8
Location: bristol/London UK

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guardian_A wrote:
Thats a good start.

I have a few more questions.

Are the characters associated with any specific group? Who will the characters be working for? The Jedi Order, Galactic Republic, Empire, Themselves, someone else?

Are the characters going to be starting play as a group? Or will they be operating independantly?

Would we be starting with beginning characters? 18D Attributes, 7D Skills?


The characters will be whoever you are at the start, if your Pages son , possibly SpecOps or the Jedi Order....thats all in the concept of the character

I refrain from answering the next one as I have a plot I want to bring in for that.

standard beginning characters yes


thank you
_________________
there is only the force
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Holonet
Cadet
Cadet


Joined: 02 Sep 2010
Posts: 8
Location: bristol/London UK

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wisconsin Wookie wrote:
Here's my idea: Chase Rendar, pilot extraordinaire. Chase, the youngest nephew of Dash Rendar, has followed in the footsteps of his late uncle. If you need something flown or driven, Chase is your man. Perhaps he could be hired out or recruited to be the pilot for the group.

If that sounds like it will work, i will get to work on filling out the details. If not, I can come up with something else.


Excellent , Chase it is , thats great.

Can you NOT post anything stat wise , send it as a message please.
_________________
there is only the force
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Holonet
Cadet
Cadet


Joined: 02 Sep 2010
Posts: 8
Location: bristol/London UK

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guardian_A wrote:
I think I'll go with a Jedi. I have a little research to do, but I think he will be inclined towards blasters instead of lightsabers, and if no one else wants to make a pilot, I'll give him something in piloting.


Jedi Skyler wrote:
I am interested. I will run a Jedi for you if you want. If there is some decent time before you are ready to start, I will come up with something. I am on vacation for the week and reception is spotty at best. I have characters I've been working on for two other games, and need to finish them. Fortunately they are very familiar so minor changes are all that is necessary to finish them. It has simply been a matter of having a chance to get it done. Feel free to pm me with anything you would like to see in a character. I will do some thinking about who my character might be descended from.


Ok , cool , send me the Jedi , give me a little background as well please.
_________________
there is only the force
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Holonet
Cadet
Cadet


Joined: 02 Sep 2010
Posts: 8
Location: bristol/London UK

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holonet wrote:
canon timeline from battle of Yavin and Beyond until the end of the second galatic civil war.*

PCs would tend to be tyoes who would be Jedi or those associated with the Jedi , or GA intelligence, but thecould be Empire pilots or Smugglers with links...
I would like maybe PC's to be the children of established characters..maybe the daughter of Crix Madine , or the Son of Lt Page?

that kind of concept?


*with one change that I cant reveal now , its just worked its way into my story...but everything has happened , and nothing major impacting on canon for the main storylines..
_________________
there is only the force
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wisconsin Wookie
Line Captain
Line Captain


Joined: 25 May 2011
Posts: 937
Location: WI

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I prepare to get you the details on Chase Rendar, how are you going to handle starting money and equipment?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Guardian_A
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral


Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 1655
Location: South Dakota, USA

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wisconsin Wookie wrote:
As I prepare to get you the details on Chase Rendar, how are you going to handle starting money and equipment?


I think I'll be waiting on those details as well. Knowing how many credits we are starting with will have a HUGE effect on the gear we can buy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> PbP Overview All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group


v2.0