The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Tobias
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Element of Fire - Hellcat -> Tobias Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ossus leaves it's impression, doesn't it?" he asks. "Never really leaves one, no matter how old they get. There's always a place in this galaxy for those who have passed through Ossus as long as the shadow doesn't grow too large. Though I'm not sure how welcoming Taris is at the moment."

At that moment a distant scream can be heard. Tobias realizes that the thugs are searching the apartments.

Wanted Poster
Wisconsin Wookie
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tobias shakes his head in an effort to snap back to reality. He then frowns and says, "yes, I am sorry for getting you into this. They have found out about my past and seem intent on killing me. Any chance you want to help out a fellow Ossus man?"
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Is there any particular reason they want to kill you? Anything they may have said that could give a clue? What about the local authorities, couldn't they be of some help?"

Wanted Poster
Wisconsin Wookie
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tobias smiles a little sheepishly and says, "Ah, actually the authorities were in the process of banishing me to the undercity when these Red Claw guys showed up. I guess it is not good to be a Jedi on Taris."
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"So that's where they must be now," the man says, absentmindedly. He then turns back to Tobias as some more screaming can be heard, this time it seems to come from a couple different apartments. One fairly close to the one Tobias and this man are in.

The man then nods to the barricaded door.

"Hmmm, looks like we're in a bit of a jam. That's the only way in or out. How were you planing to deal with thee beings after you if they got through that?"

Wanted Poster
Wisconsin Wookie
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tobias scratches his head. "Well, I hadn't thought that far ahead. I was maybe hoping you had a fire escape. Otherwise, I just wanted to find an area where I could make a stand and somewhat nullify their superior numbers."

Tobias says, "Look, I don't need to get you into this. I will happily give myself up if it spares them shooting up your apartment."
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Oh I don't really mind if this place is shot up," he says with a twinkle in his eye. Tobias instantly recgonizes the mischief there, in his time as a Jedi he's seen it in a few of the the more daring members of the order. The ones who are sometimes willing to do what it takes to get the job done as long as they don't break any major laws. "Though I'm sure who ever owns this place might mind."

He looks at Tobias for a moment as if appraising him. Finally he motions to the door.

"Would you be willing to do something for me in exchange for assistance?"

Wanted Poster
Wisconsin Wookie
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tobias stares at the other man for a moment, wondering what in the name of the force he was doing in this apartment. He then snaps out of it and responds: "Well, I certainly would owe you one. What do you need?"
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"From what you've said I'm having to assume my friends have been sent to the Undercity. I'd like for you to clear the barricade here and then proceed immediately to the Undercity. Search four a group of Jedi name Roth Skelnor, Reylan Octhar, Syllri Fweess, and Daevon vuv Cerbarrken. They should be keeping company with two droids, a scout unit designated Ali and some kind of advanced Krath War Droid simply known as the KAWD, a Mandalorian warrior named Ailyn Dak, and a giant winged alien named Giric Gynn. Yes, I know, the Krath and the Mandalorians are allies of the Sith and are fighting against the Republic and the Jedi Order. Let's just say this group is a little different and sometimes enemies are forced to be allies. Find the group and help them down in the Undercity."

He then takes out one of his katana's and hands it to Tobias.

"At least some of the members of the group should recognize this blade. Keep it with you until you get to the group. It should let them know your a friend.

"Now I'll see if I can't distract them so these ruffians fail to notice you leaving the apartment."

With that he then sits cross legged on the floor and closes his eyes.

Wanted Poster
Wisconsin Wookie
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tobias takes a moment or two to process all of that, and then stares wide-eyed as the other guy begins to meditate. Tobias thinks of any number of questions he would love to ask, but isn't even sure where to begin. He takes a close-up look at the blade in his hand, and then tucks it into his belt, under his cloak. He then whispers: "Thanks, and may the force be with you."

Tobias then turns and starts taking down the barricade.
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It takes Tobias some time to once again get through the barrier, but once out in the hall he notes something startling.

"Who you leder!" one of the thugs, a Rodian, says angrily, shoving the Twi'lek who'd been the speaker of the quintet up on the roof.

"I'm smarter and cleverer than you, Yar!" the Twi'lek shouts, shoving the Rodian right back. "And more articulate! It's only natural I lead!"

"Yar arculite!" Yar shouts. "Yar best hooter of Red Claws! Yar led!"

"Yar not best!" a Zexx shouts, stepping into the arguement. "Sonub strongest, make Sonub best! Strongest best! Sonub lead!"

The other two Red Claws, a pair of Weequay, seem agitated by this three way arguement. Their attention turns to the Twi'lek as Yar throws a punch at Sonub. The Twi'lek nods and they join in on this little brawl.

Tobias isn't entierly sure what's going on, but he realizes that with this group distracted like this they won't notice him escaping.

Wanted Poster
Wisconsin Wookie
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tobias will sneak away from the fight and will head for the stairs or a turbolift.
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tobias manages to find the turbolift which leads down to street level. As he boards it he remembers what the man said about immediately going to the Undercity to hook up with the Jedi and those travelling with them. Yet other thoughts come to him. Comments made by the constable about the Sith coming to Taris to con the planet into a war with the Republic. And about how the Sith are fallen Jedi. But at the same time there are the comment's made by the Twi'lek Red Claw gang member. About how the Krath and Sith have ordered that no Jedi be allowed to leave the planet. Is it possible that the Jedi have been framed and made to look like Sith agents?

Wanted Poster
Wisconsin Wookie
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Tobias ponders these things in the turbolift, he realizes he is in way over his head. Things have quickly gotten much more serious than preparing history lectures. As the turbolift continues its descent, Tobias tries to call to mind any allies that the Jedi may have on Taris.
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

About the only ally the Jedi might have on Taris, as far as Tobias knows, might be Constable Bastilda based on her attitude concerning him retiring. Unfortunately she clearly believes him to be a Sith along with the other Jedi. And as he was being taken to the Hall of Justice his going to her will look like he escaped.

Reaching street level Tobias realizes he knows of only one way to the Lower City. Down there he may be able to find someone to take him to the Undercity.

Wanted Poster
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Element of Fire - Hellcat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: