The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Tobias
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Element of Fire - Hellcat -> Tobias Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Wisconsin Wookie
Line Captain
Line Captain


Joined: 25 May 2011
Posts: 937
Location: WI

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tobias will begin walking down the street, cane in hand. He will head in the direction of the only way he knows how to get to the lower city. As he walks, he realizes he may need cash to bribe and/or pay for information and other things if he is to survive down in the Undercity. As he walks, he will keep an eye out for a place where he may be able to withdraw whatever funds he has to his name.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff


Joined: 29 Jul 2004
Posts: 11928
Location: New England

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tobias spies a place to withdraw funds
_________________
FLUFFY for President!!!!

Wanted Poster
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Wisconsin Wookie
Line Captain
Line Captain


Joined: 25 May 2011
Posts: 937
Location: WI

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As he nears that location, Tobias will search for anyone who may cause trouble so as not go get mugged immediately after withdrawing his money.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff


Joined: 29 Jul 2004
Posts: 11928
Location: New England

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tobias sees no potential threat. With no threat in sight he approaches the machine and tries accessing his account.

Subject: Pentag, Tobias
Account Number: 428637-724268-947266746-966543
Status: Financial Funds
Total Funds: 350 currenc

ALERT: BY ORDER OF TARIS LAW 91168 THIS ACCOUNT IS LOCKED DOWN UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. ALL ATTEMPTS TO ACCESS ACCOUNT ARE IMMEDIATELY REPORTED TO TARIS CIVIL AUTHORITY.

Have a nice day.


Tobias stares at the screen for a few moments, at the alert posted on it. He's never seen that before. And it doesn't look good now.
_________________
FLUFFY for President!!!!

Wanted Poster
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Wisconsin Wookie
Line Captain
Line Captain


Joined: 25 May 2011
Posts: 937
Location: WI

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(OOC - Does Tobias have any cash on him?)

Tobias will get away from that terminal as quickly as he can and will try to find his way to the lower city.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff


Joined: 29 Jul 2004
Posts: 11928
Location: New England

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tobias makes his way to the only way he knows of reaching the Lower City. Entering the turbolift he proceeds to descend to the lowest level. It takes him nearly ten to fifteen minutes to descend, reminding Tobias of just how tall the buildings on the planet really are.

Once the door slides open he's struck by just how different the Lower City really is. He's used to the Upper City and the Middle City, by contrast the Lower City really looks like a slum. The folks here, mostly non-humans, seem to wander about always looking over their shoulders as if expecting someone to jump them at any moment. Junk and debris is pushed off to the side of the streets. And on top of one pile he swears he can see the body of a TCA officer, the sound of buzzing announcing it's condition
.

"You wanna buy some deathsticks," a voice says near to him, just loud enough to be heard as a trio of swoops roar past, forcving many of the beings to dive for cover.

(OOC: No, he doesn't have any on him. You've got the 350 listed on your character sheet and that was all that was listed in the account. May have to try some other way of persuading folks to help. Or they may be willing to help on their own for their own reasons.)
_________________
FLUFFY for President!!!!

Wanted Poster
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Wisconsin Wookie
Line Captain
Line Captain


Joined: 25 May 2011
Posts: 937
Location: WI

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tobias will look in the direction the voice came from and wave his right hand, saying: "You don't want to sell me death sticks." (Using projective telepathy)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff


Joined: 29 Jul 2004
Posts: 11928
Location: New England

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The being, a Twi'lek, get's a slightly pecuilar look to his eye as Tobias projects his thoughts into his mind. Then he just shakes his head as if to figure out where these strange thoughts came from.

"What you do that for?" the Twi'lek, says, waving his own hand in immitation of Tobias's gesture. "What you think you some kind of Jedi? Think I'll give 'em to you for free. Hey I can sense you don't wanna buy 'em, but you coulda just said no."

He looks Tobias up and down, noting his clothing and general manner.

"Oooo, an upworlder. Slumming, upworlder? What you looking for, maybe little yum-yum?" This last part is said rather lewdly and suggestively. The meaning is quite clear.
_________________
FLUFFY for President!!!!

Wanted Poster
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Wisconsin Wookie
Line Captain
Line Captain


Joined: 25 May 2011
Posts: 937
Location: WI

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shifting his cane back to his right hand, Tobias will just shake his head in frustration at how his force talents have atrophied and will move on past the Twi'lek.

As he walks, he decides to get back into practice. He will concentrate for a bit, and then will try to use the force to sense if there are any immediate threats in his vicinity.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff


Joined: 29 Jul 2004
Posts: 11928
Location: New England

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(OOC: Tobias doesn't have Danger Sense)
_________________
FLUFFY for President!!!!

Wanted Poster
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Wisconsin Wookie
Line Captain
Line Captain


Joined: 25 May 2011
Posts: 937
Location: WI

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(OOC - doh! Let's just chance that to a search roll for anyone who looks dangerous.)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff


Joined: 29 Jul 2004
Posts: 11928
Location: New England

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking around Tobias notes that many of these beings look like the could be potential threats. But most of those who look this way show little interest in him. It's more the ones who don't look like threats who seem the most interested in him. However, there are three or four potentia threats who seem to watch him, as if gauging what he's capable of and how soon they could possibly take him down. He notes one of these beings is clearly human, and by the look of him Tobias wouldn't be too surprised if it turned out he was a cold blood killer.

Thankfully no one beyond the deathsticks dealer moves towards him.

_________________
FLUFFY for President!!!!

Wanted Poster
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Wisconsin Wookie
Line Captain
Line Captain


Joined: 25 May 2011
Posts: 937
Location: WI

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tobias will keep to himself and try not to draw attention to himself. As he walks, he will keep his eyes open for a bar or any other place where he might be able to gather information. If possible, he will also roll for knowledge to see what he knows about getting to the Undercity from where he is now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff


Joined: 29 Jul 2004
Posts: 11928
Location: New England

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tobias realizes immediately that any one of the beings he sees might be a source of information. He realizes that he's never been down to the Lower City, it's not exactly some place a respectable professor would go. He knew how to get down to the Lower City and that the ways down to the Lower City don't got to the Undercity so as to make it harder for those cast there and the creatures of the Undercity to make it up to the upper most levels. Most folks on Taris seem to have that knowledge. But folks of the Lower City should have knowledge of how to get to the Undercity.

He soon spies a seedy looking cantina front.

_________________
FLUFFY for President!!!!

Wanted Poster
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Wisconsin Wookie
Line Captain
Line Captain


Joined: 25 May 2011
Posts: 937
Location: WI

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tobias will take a deep breath and will gather all of the confidence he can muster before entering the cantina. He will take a perception as soon he enters.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Element of Fire - Hellcat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group


v2.0