The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Solitaire Adventure Workforce.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns -> Solitaire Adventure Workforce.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Guardian_A
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:23 pm    Post subject: Solitaire Adventure Workforce. Reply with quote

Grimace and myself have recently put together a Choose your own Adventure style Solo Adventure. (Link is at the bottom of this post, or can be found with the other resources linked to my sig.)

We have decided to see if anyone is interested in joining us in creating future adventures. Right now we are looking for extra writers. If you are interested in helping write, or just want to know more, let us know!

A First Full of Credits Solo Adventure
http://www.4shared.com/document/byCoomP5/Star_Wars_A_Fist_Full_of_Credi.html
Wisconsin Wookie
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am cautiously interested. Any guess as to how much time the writers would put in? What are you looking for as far as length of story? Would there be an editing process?
Guardian_A
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wisconsin Wookie wrote:
I am cautiously interested. Any guess as to how much time the writers would put in? What are you looking for as far as length of story? Would there be an editing process?

We set our own pace, writing at whatever pace is comfortable. I cant speak for grimace, but I know I put in 2-3 hours a day for about 5 days to write the first story. Both Grimace and myself intend to take a much more leisurely pace for future stories.

Length of story, . . . well, that would probably depend on the story, but I expect that each story would be similar in size to the first one.

For editing, with two or more writers, we are able to edit each other's work as we go. Then when the story is done, we bring in one or more outside people to look things over to give feedback and point out anything that we might have missed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: