The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

A New Threat - OOC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> The Clone Wars: A New Threat - Wisconsin Wookie -> A New Threat - OOC Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Guardian_A
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wisconsin Wookie wrote:
Hello everyone. I apologize for not keeping things moving here lately. Our family was surprised with a recent medical emergency and my free time has been devoted to helping take care of things involved with that. Hopefully things will be improving soon and I will be back to the game as early as Monday. Thanks for your patience!

Thanks for the heads up. Its perfectly ok that you've been distracted with issues on the home front. I know things have been a little more hecktic on my home front the last couple of weeks as well.

Hope everything goes well on your end and that whoever had the medical emergency feels better soon.
Methedor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck, hope everything will be ok.
Wisconsin Wookie
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the patience. Things are looking better and I will hopefully be back on track. New posts should be made throughout the day!
Wisconsin Wookie
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright everyone, Act I will be coming to a close by the end of the week with Act II getting underway. Bri'tan, Daryn and Shadow can continue posting until the Act I thread is closed. If there is anything else you want to do en route, please feel free to post.

Seeing as Act I is finishing up, Brit'an, Daryn and Shadow can all add 3 character points to their sheets. Just let me know how you'd like to utilize them. I would also add 1 CP to anyone who can link me to a site that has deck plans for a Venator Star Destroyer. Very Happy

Ral and Kel will continue posting in their individual threads...for now...
Guardian_A
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant think of anything more that Bri'tan would want to do. I figure he will spend the rest of the trip fretting over the Greased Nerf and Kage.

As for the Venator, it cant be done. I've spent an ungodly ammount of time looking for ANY capital ship with full deck plans and have come up with almost nothing larger than a Nebulon-B. The best I've been able to do is to take some of the blueprints from the Death Star Technical Companion along with some snippets from Starfall. It was enough to improvise.
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm about to check the In Game thread, but beyond that, Daryn will be busy helping fix the ship (and trying to keep Kage from being suspicious of his good intentions). Once that's done, he'll be able to ponder the lock on the container the troopers brought on board.
Wisconsin Wookie
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ACT II is up and open for posting. Don't forget your 3 Character Points!
Methedor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully I'll survive to join the crew! Laughing

But seriously It's been fun reading the threads, even if it has mainly been the intro threads. Good luck with the reversion to real space.

Happy holidays Everyone !
Wisconsin Wookie
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Year. I guess I have to say the holiday season got the better of me!

But, after all of the traveling and visiting and celebrating and work, it's good to be back to normal and back to a little bit of Star Wars. New posts should be up shortly.

Happy New Year!
netjedi
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, I am still on vacation for a few more days. Glad you had a joyous and eventful holiday. I did too.

Wanted Poster
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a decent holiday; I drove down to Ohio for Christmas, and ended up driving back up to Michigan on Christmas Day to get back ahead of the snow that was coming in. Good thing I did too; both Ohio AND Michigan got hit with a good bit of snow.
Methedor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like everyone had an interesting time. I mainly spent time with family.
Wisconsin Wookie
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Methedor - Sorry to report that Ral had one of the worst rolls of the dice I have seen in a while.
Methedor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

0.0 When I read that I thought Ral lost an arm or his tail, fortunately it was just a giant plank of wood in his side...

But seriously, ouch! I'll have to balance his emotions with playing it safer in the fight, lets hope the Force doesn't take me in the prolog.

On another topic, I've been wondering how Kel and ral are going to join the crew or rather meet with them. At this point Ral's ship (provided we are victorious) could blind-drop near them, but Kel is smuggling as I understand it,. Hm, maybe they could meet on a port? I'm not really expecting an answer I just like the speculation.
Wisconsin Wookie
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Methedor wrote:
0.0 When I read that I thought Ral lost an arm or his tail, fortunately it was just a giant plank of wood in his side...

But seriously, ouch! I'll have to balance his emotions with playing it safer in the fight, lets hope the Force doesn't take me in the prolog.

On another topic, I've been wondering how Kel and ral are going to join the crew or rather meet with them. At this point Ral's ship (provided we are victorious) could blind-drop near them, but Kel is smuggling as I understand it,. Hm, maybe they could meet on a port? I'm not really expecting an answer I just like the speculation.

As to Kel and Ral joining the crew, I don't know that I'll tip my hand, other than to say it is probably not too far away.

On another note, I just want to thank everyone for sticking with the game. I am really hoping my work schedule will let up after Easter, allowing me to post more than once a week.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> The Clone Wars: A New Threat - Wisconsin Wookie All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 15 of 16

Jump to: