The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

WEG new products
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Official Rules -> WEG new products Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crell Damar
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only actually calculate the wound points with major GMCs. I usually don't assign too many for minor GMCs. But you could make an average wound point for each level of physique and just keep it written down.

Obi-Wan Kenobi
ZepDek
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 3:10 pm    Post subject: WEG Reply with quote

OMG, Do you think there is any chance of WEG taking up the controls of star wars again?. I really hope so.
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if you're looking for stuff you don't have, try hitting the PDF sharing thread.

Wanted Poster
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 4:13 pm    Post subject: WEG aquiring Star Wars licence Reply with quote

In order for WEG to do Star Wars again, they'll have to aquire the licence from WotC. I've heard rumors that WotC is seriously considering the licence at this point as the only real money they've been able to make off of Star Wars is through the minis line.

We can only hope that WEG can get the licence again and start producing Star Wars items again. Of course, you also have to consider the fact that most of the people who did the classic materials aren't working for WEG anymore, so who is to say that it would be the same?
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 1:01 am    Post subject: Re: WEG aquiring Star Wars licence Reply with quote

cheshire wrote:
We can only hope that WEG can get the licence again and start producing Star Wars items again. Of course, you also have to consider the fact that most of the people who did the classic materials aren't working for WEG anymore, so who is to say that it would be the same?

And that one of the first things they'd do, besides returning SW to the D6 system, is to convert all the WotC stats. Not to mention releaseing the X-wing Sourcebook.

Wanted Poster
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 11:28 am    Post subject: Re: WEG aquiring Star Wars licence Reply with quote

Hellcat wrote:

And that one of the first things they'd do, besides returning SW to the D6 system, is to convert all the WotC stats. Not to mention releaseing the X-wing Sourcebook.

The X-Wing Sourcebook was supposedly "lost." The official word was that the book does not exist in any recoverable form. I only hope that isn't true.
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's hope that wouldn't be the case if WEG gets the liscense back. The X-wing Sourcebook is one of those sad tales of being ready to go to publishing but the company going bankrupt and loosing the liscense before that could happen. I know someone over on the TF.N forums was able to post a couple black and white pics that were supposed to have appeared in the sourcebook a few years ago, but that doesn't mean that the sourcebook itself still survives. If I recall, they saidthey got them from the artist's website, so it could just be that these pics were all that had survived. But I really hope not. Would love to see WEG, if they got the liscense again, publish that sourcebook with an explination saying it was one of those waiting to go to the printers when they lost the liscense and now they are proud to bring us a long overdue release.

Wanted Poster
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Official Rules All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: