The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

OOC Discussion
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Knights of the Old Republic: Empire's End - Guardian_A -> OOC Discussion Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wisconsin Wookie
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guardian_A wrote:
I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still around, and to apologize for the lack of post this last week. Its been really busy on the home front (Twins, family out to visit, tree fell down in front yard, etc)

I see that we're still waiting on a couple of our players to post. I'm planning to make my post mid-to-late this week. I'm hoping to hear from our wayward companions before then.

I aso had one of those weeks. I will post today.
Yinan
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, i didn't want to go into the Cargo Hold... thats why i tried to open the other door to NOT get inside there... there IS a breach there and I surely don't wanted to go in there without any kind of oxygen mask...
Guardian_A
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yinan wrote:
Actually, i didn't want to go into the Cargo Hold... thats why i tried to open the other door to NOT get inside there... there IS a breach there and I surely don't wanted to go in there without any kind of oxygen mask...

My mistake.

If you want. I can make a small changs to my last post to fix it.
Guardian_A
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else going to get their posts in? If not, I plan to make my next post tomorrow.

There isnt much more that is going to happen until the characters reach Kashyyyk. If you all want a little more time to interact in-character, feel free to post at will. Once the characters reach Kashyyyk, we'll be going to "Chapter 2."
Wisconsin Wookie
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guardian_A wrote:
Anyone else going to get their posts in? If not, I plan to make my next post tomorrow.

There isnt much more that is going to happen until the characters reach Kashyyyk. If you all want a little more time to interact in-character, feel free to post at will. Once the characters reach Kashyyyk, we'll be going to "Chapter 2."

Sorry. Computer issues. Back and ready to go.
Guardian_A
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok guys, I'm going to be out of town tomorrow, everyone who wants to make a post has until Thursday morning to do so. I plan to make my post some time on Thursday and will be introducing our new player at that time.
MasterBlaster
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guardian_A wrote:
I plan to make my post some time on Thursday and will be introducing our new player at that time.

Very Happy
Guardian_A
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know what happened to Yinan? I'm going to shoot him a PM to see if I can reach him, but if I dont hear anything from him by my next post (Likely early this coming week if everyone can get their posts in) I'm just going to have him go his own way once the characters touch down on Kashyyyk.
Wisconsin Wookie
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guardian_A wrote:
Does anyone know what happened to Yinan? I'm going to shoot him a PM to see if I can reach him, but if I dont hear anything from him by my next post (Likely early this coming week if everyone can get their posts in) I'm just going to have him go his own way once the characters touch down on Kashyyyk.

No idea - then again, I had some trouble finding time to be on the last two weeks myself.
Guardian_A
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wisconsin Wookie wrote:
Guardian_A wrote:

No idea - then again, I had some trouble finding time to be on the last two weeks myself.

A week or two, I understand. In this case, its been about two months since he made a post on this site. Hopefully he will turn back up.
Guardian_A
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still hoping that our new player will make a post before I move things along a little bit. If I dont see a post by tomorrow afternoon, I'll try to get my own post in either tomorrow night, or some time on Saturday.
Guardian_A
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry about the late post. I was trying to give our wayward players a chance to contribute before my next post. No worries though, I have plenty of time to work them into the story if they show back up!
Guardian_A
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone object to including 2-3 NPCs to the Chainfire's crew? I want to include enough characters to crew the ship properly, and so far, we've been unable to do that with PCs.
Wisconsin Wookie
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guardian_A wrote:
Does anyone object to including 2-3 NPCs to the Chainfire's crew? I want to include enough characters to crew the ship properly, and so far, we've been unable to do that with PCs.

Doesn't bother me any. Gives the PC's a few more characters to interact with. And it can't hurt to have a few more blasters on our side.
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem here. Honestly, that was part of what I wanted to have the security droid able to do...but we gotta get him reprogrammed to obey Vin first. I figured Artee would be able to program him with whatever he'd need to know in order to help out on the ship. That, or we can download manuals and such from the HoloNet and transfer the data to the droid.

Plus, we're getting another party member here on Kashyyyk...not that the characters know that yet. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Knights of the Old Republic: Empire's End - Guardian_A All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: