The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Waves of Conflict
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns -> Waves of Conflict
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DrWorm
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:33 am    Post subject: Waves of Conflict Reply with quote

Back in the day I was pretty active over at swrpgnetwork, and I got the chance to author an adventure for a Campaign they were developing. The campaign was called Unifying Force (this was back in 2003), and the adventure I co-authored was called Waves of Conflict. I lost my copy in a Hard Drive crash a few years ago, and now that I am playing D6 for the first time in years I want to send my players through it. The real problem is that the dl link is dead.

Does anyone happen to have a copy of this adventure? I messaged Rodney Thompson and put up a thread on holonet, but I thought I would see if anyone here has a copy. If you do, and it is too big I can arrange for you to put it in my dropbox.

Thanks in advance.
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like that's one of the few things I don't have. Though I'd love to see a public link if someone does find it.
Gullwind
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked through my files, and what do you know, I have it. I don't have anywhere to post it publicly, but I'll be happy to e-mail it to you.
DrWorm
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're my HERO!

Send to drworm73 at gmail dot com.

Thank you!!!!!!!
DrWorm
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much.

Reading through the adventure, however, is a tad painful. It has my name boldly printed on the front, but the editing and writing is more than a little bit embarrassing. Oh well.

EDIT: Seriously? This is so awefully written! Knowing that this is out there is killing me. The adventure itself has had plenty of players liking the game play, so here's hoping.
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, I'm guessing there's little chance of a public re-post, then, huh?

I wouldn't mind taking a look at it, warts and all.
DrWorm
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheshire wrote:

If you use Dropbox I should be able to set up a public folder. I have never done so, but I think it can be done. I will look in to it.

Right now I am working on converting the Era, too, as our current campaign is .5 ABY and the adventure is written for the Clone Wars period.
Fallon Kell
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrWorm wrote:
Thank you so much.

Reading through the adventure, however, is a tad painful. It has my name boldly printed on the front, but the editing and writing is more than a little bit embarrassing. Oh well.

EDIT: Seriously? This is so awefully written! Knowing that this is out there is killing me. The adventure itself has had plenty of players liking the game play, so here's hoping.
This is the real reason parents saved our art when we were kids. Laughing Don't worry. It happens to all of us, and you should just count yourself brave for putting it out there in the first place!

On the bright side, this could be an opportunity for a refinishing.

Complete Starship Construction System
DrWorm
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheshire wrote:

If you want to install Dropbox (free) and sign up for a free account, you can send me your email and I will allow it to be shared.
nimatri
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It happens to all of us, and you should just depend yourself fearless for placing it out there in the first place!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: