The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

West End Games Star Wars d6 Play by Post (offsite)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> PbP Overview -> West End Games Star Wars d6 Play by Post (offsite)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rredmond
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:34 am    Post subject: West End Games Star Wars d6 Play by Post (offsite) Reply with quote

Seems like y'all are amenable to offsite PbP games so Unseen Servant , where we are host to many S&S games (OSRIC, AD&D 1E and 2E, BECMI, DCC RPG etc) now has a recruitment thread for a Star Wars d6 game!

The thread is here: http://www.unseenservant.us/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=823

And here's a summary by the GM:
max_vale wrote:
I'd like to run a 1st Edition West End Games Star Wars d6 module titled 'Starfall'.

I'd have a few houserules; but anyone familiar with any version of d6 would easily get the rules; and really; anyone can pretty quickly grasp the rules...it's one of the simplest and most adaptable RPG systems I've ever seen.

The module is set during the Rebellion against the Empire (i.e. the same Time frame as 'Star Wars' and 'Empire Strikes Back'); and begins with the PCs as members of the Rebel Alliance who have been captured by the Imperials and are in the cellblock onboard a Star Destroyer when a sudden attack from other ships momentarily cuts off the power and allows the PCs to make a break for it!

I'm looking for 3-6 Players; experience with WEG's d6 is preferable...but really, the whole system is basically "roll a number of six sided dice to beat a target number"...pretty simple!

If I have 3 or 4 players; one player can be an Alien character; if I have 5 or 6 players then 1-2 players can be Aliens. I'll allow 1 Jedi (LOW-POWERED) character if somebody wants to play one.

Any/all rules/systems questions: ask away!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> PbP Overview All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: