The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

My Sunday Star Wars adventures.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns -> My Sunday Star Wars adventures. Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarthOmega
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys! I'll keep 'em coming every week. Very Happy

For the record Vinthar's full name (at this time) is Mav'inthar'lin, so the central part of the name being Vinthar, is of course what he goes by. He had it changed after he left the Ascendancy to further throw off any hunters that might come after him since flaunting his house name would only make things easier for them. It was once Mav'iran'uruodo (or Viranu), which of course incorporates his house name. Funny thing. The player of Vin did not realize he had picked the same house as Thrawn when he made the character, so that was not done on purpose.

Read my gaming blog at www.alteredrealities.net - click on the tabs near the top for the different pages that usually have character bios and other info.
DarthOmega
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and I guess I forgot to mention somewhere in there that the strange cube that Ali had bought was a holocron. They figured that out during some downtime while in hyperspace to Nar Shadda, and Ali has been training with it, feeling an odd affinity for the teachings that it offers.

Read my gaming blog at www.alteredrealities.net - click on the tabs near the top for the different pages that usually have character bios and other info.
Lane Arroway
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sort of figured that the "strange cube" Ali was compelled to buy was a holocron. That's what made me think she was force-sensitive. Cool stuff man!

I'm curious, do you plan on using any printed adventures in your campaign and if so, which ones?
DarthOmega
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No plans to, but I may if I read one that fits. I apologize for my absence. We had two weeks in a row where we had to cancel game due to illness. Hoping that everyone will feel better for the obvious health reasons, but also so we can get back to our game this Sunday.

DarthOmega
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay so update - three weeks of people being sick (bronchitis and head colds), and I'm now coming down with something. Likely the game will be folded after so much inactivity (my players tend to move on when we have a huge time gap between games). I will probably be starting up a AD&D game for now, but I have every intention to get back to this game if I can find a 2nd day to run it or run it after the AD&D campaign is done. At that time I will revive this thread and continue posting transcripts of my games. Apologies to those who were enjoying the adventures, but things happen I guess.

DarthOmega
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I am back! My previous post stated that I would be running AD&D for a while, and that's exactly what happened. We're coming upon a nice point for taking a break from the campaign (I'm getting a bit of fatigue from running it for so long and playing in another D&D game that a friend is running), and I am looking forward to running Star Wars again.

I have some new players, and one of my previous players (the player of Torr) has moved away, so as a result we'll actually be starting with new characters and a new game, instead of picking up where we left off. I'll just continue this thread once we get started. I'm estimating about 2 weeks before we get started, but characters should be done sometime before then. I'll post bios as soon as we have them made.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: