The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Equipment Limit
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Gamemasters -> Equipment Limit Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jonos
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have a problem with my characters looting, but I am writing an adventure that entices them to loot (and honestly, the smuggler type was only convinced to come along for the ancient Sith swag he might pick up) I plan on having an encumbrance system for this scenario prepared, just in case.

I have considered a very easy going system where I say "So, where you going to store that?" or "You going to carry all six of those massive tomes AND the two dozen bronzium figurines?" and the player has to come up with how he plans on doing it.

Still, I want some guidelines. Other than a common sense non-crunchy system like I normally use, does anyone have any suggestions?
garhkal
Sovereign Protector
Sovereign Protector

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Assign each item a size value.
Each full D of lifting gets X amt of gear you can take.

Say 5 small, 3 medium and/or 1 large item.. So a 7d lifting could carry 35 small, 21 medium or 7 large items.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Gamemasters All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: