The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

{Navarro System} Navarro Station (Homebrew, WIP)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Planets, Locations, Eras, and Settings -> {Navarro System} Navarro Station (Homebrew, WIP)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Inquisitor1138
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:10 am    Post subject: {Navarro System} Navarro Station (Homebrew, WIP) Reply with quote

{Navarro System} Navarro Station/Fortuitous Station (Homebrew, WIP)
LH-2822 capital freighter (fanon/homebrew)
Length 2,900 meters
History
Designed and manufactured c.1500-1000 BBY, used mainly by Hutts, Czerka Corporation & Neimoidian traders.

c.1300 BBY, the LH-2822 Fortuitous was parked in orbit of the planet Navarro to serve as a commerce & trade hub. Over three hundred years of modifications & expansions have grown the Fortuitous into a spherical station 3,000 meters in diameter. c.113-22 BBY, the Trade Federation dominated the station's administration. When the Clone Wars began, the Republic seized Fortuitous Station & installed a new administration. Currently there is a civilian Administrator, 3-4 civilians elected by residents, a representative of the Imperial Survey Corps, a Scouts Guild representative, a Mining Guild representative, an Imperial Navy representative, an Imperial Army representative, a Czerka Corporation representative, & a COMPNOR representative...

The top 15% of the station's volume is administration & security. The next 5% is Imperial Army, the 20% below that is Imperial Navy. The 20% below Naval Ops is civilian & corporate residences, warehouses, docks & offices. The next to last section down is Scouts Landing, where many scouts, Imperial & Independent, reside or resupply.
The final zone at the bottom of Fortuitous Station is the {xxxxxxxxxxx} Shadowport, occupying ≈17 as opposed to the Scouts Landing's 23%.

Also in Navarro's orbit are Navarro tbddd, a Haven-class medical station.
Navarro tbd, a Harbor-class Mobile Space Dock.
Some Golan I & II platforms, 1-2 stations from SWG, & maybe a Cardan orr 2.....................

i'm getting tired & can't remember what i was going to ask - i'll update this tomorrow.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Planets, Locations, Eras, and Settings All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: