The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Main Villain Ideas
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> Main Villain Ideas Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Error
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellcat wrote:
I like the fact that you added a pronunciation guide. But I do have a question concerning Thūt Mosé. Was his named
Ancient Egyptian inspired? Cause reading it I tend to think of Pharoh Thutmose III.

Haha, yeah Embarassed

I'm always on the lookout for possible Star Wars-esque names.
gollummen
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After reading theese posts I feel like making a Columi pirate captain who is addicted to spice because it enhances his mind to the point where he can mind control others.

He hates any kind of physical contact with the world (as most Columi) so he lives in a steel bubble Question surrounded by mind controlled servant droids (and his personal doctor).

Because physical interaction with his sourroundings is his weakness he have a pack of barabel bodyguards who makes up for his physical weakness.

The captain uses some of his money to feed the poor and help the innocent (Robin Hood). That way he will not be your typical evil enemy and the PCs might have a hard time finding anyone in the underworld that will go against the columi.

My PCs have already pissed off a pirate captain because they started shooting at some pirates that visiteted a local space station to pick up protection money. They made the pirates surrender in shame and I bet the PCs have forgotten about it, but the Columi captain has not!
He has send his best bounty hunter to capture the PCs and make them pay. Twisted Evil
Trusty
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A favorite minor baddie in our campaign was a minor darkside force user that was the leader of a pirate/criminal organization who gave the characters endless amounts of trouble until they destroyed him and his operation. He was a fat, cocky, obnoxious, and utterly ruthless man whose name was Garth Arther...but he took to calling himself and demanding everyone else to call him "Darth" Garth Arther (otherwise jokingly known as the Dark Lord of 5D control, sense, and alter).
garhkal
Sovereign Protector
Sovereign Protector

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say, my best villian i had for use against Jedi characters, was a person known only as Fenris. He was a member of a race, the Emperor slated for full termination, just after gaining power, as one of their racial trates made them imune to having the force used DIRECTLY on them. So he considered them a threat.

Fenris, was actually captured and trained up, along with 9 other Balii (the racial name) captured, by the emperor for use as his assassins. When the emperor 'died' at endor, fenris took his chance and went rouge.

Use someone like him, that the force does not affect.
Boomer
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two words. "Star Dragon"
to finance my 'vette!
KageRyu
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My campaigns are so jam packed with villains, sometimes it is downright impossible to keep track of Rolling Eyes

Right now though, my players are still hating me for the actions of a certain wisecracking, Kubaz, Slicer Razz
Chabit Rane
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Want a diferent kind of villian, use a banker. Ruins PCs credit, reputation, etc.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
KageRyu
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chabit Rane wrote:
Want a diferent kind of villian, use a banker. Ruins PCs credit, reputation, etc.

And a slicer can't do these things? Twisted Evil
Chabit Rane
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The difference is a banker is usually a respected member of the community.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
KageRyu
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not most of the bankers I have dealt with. Many of them are little better than crooks themselves.
Chabit Rane
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But so are lawyers and politicians. And they are concidered respectible members of community.
KageRyu
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chabit Rane wrote:
But so are lawyers and politicians. And they are concidered respectible members of community.

The general consensus of society is that lawyers are less than human, and far from respectable. This message is predominant, with numerous jokes, countless editorials, and the general opinion of the average Joe on the street. At best, they are often viewed as a nescessary evil, because the justice system has become to complex and overpowering for a citizen to navigate without one. They are almost always seen as greedy and self serving though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: