The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Hoth Post ESB
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Gamemasters -> Hoth Post ESB
View previous topic :: View next topic  
garhkal
Sovereign Protector
Sovereign Protector

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:08 am    Post subject: Hoth Post ESB Reply with quote

Since this years Gencon Interactive, our Sparks group will be hitting the battle of Hoth and other ESB related events, i am wondering does anyone know anything official for if/whether after the Empire hit the base and the rebels left:

A) how many people/who got captured
B) whether they destroyed the facility afterwards
C) if the rebellion ever went BACK
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wookieepedia - EU wrote:
Those Rebels lucky enough to survive the battle evacuated the planet.[5] The debris of the battlefield attracted the scavenger Arns Grimraker.[20]
During the battle, a group of eighteen Rebels deemed most valuable to the Alliance's cause jettisoned from the disabled GR-75 medium transport Bright Hope back to Hoth's surface aboard an escape pod. They were forced to survive on Hoth for more than a month before a rescue party led by Commander Toryn Farr was dispatched to recover them.[21]
...The Empire captured numerous wampas and from their base stock bioengineered the cliff wampas which the Imperials used to guard their facilities on Gall.[22] An Imperial Correctional Center was established on the planet, which became known for its harsh conditions; it was said no inmate survived more than three years there before freezing to death. In 5 ABY, the imposter of Kadann sentenced Grand Moff Dunhausen to four years imprisonment at the Center.[10] By 4.3 ABY, the interstellar travel agency Star Tours had planned for a family getaway vacation deal to Hoth.[23]
Kyle Katarn and Jaden Korr later located an Empire Reborn base on the planet.[11]
In 12 ABY Luke Skywalker and Callista Ming visited the planet to attempt to regain Callista's Force powers. They encountered a group of smugglers who were hunting wampas for their valuable pelts. Luke happened to come across One-Arm, the wampa that captured him prior to the Battle of Hoth. The two Jedi barely escaped from the savage wampas.[24]

Wookieepedia - Canon wrote:
In the years following the Battle of Hoth, scavengers established temporary base camps on the planet to scrap the AT-ATs destroyed by the Alliance during the Empire's attack.[8]

Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
garhkal
Sovereign Protector
Sovereign Protector

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet. Thanks.
Pel
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No mention of it elsewhere, but it's almost a sure bet that at least a few probe droids are floating around, post Battle of Hoth, just in case the Rebels return.
TauntaunScout
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have the ESB Galaxy Guide? Can't recall the number in the series but that may have a lot of the data you are asking about in terms of numbers of rebels and so on.

I'm working on stuff related to this too, I have just built enough Hoth terrain for a miniatures battle (basically just some white hills and a shield generator, though I will expand it) and am now painting two armies of WEG pewter Hoth guys. The imps are up to "scenario" level, with "campaign" size collection being the goal, and I have just finished my first squad of Hoth rebels.

I can't decide if we'll game on Hoth itself, or if this is going to be some other SW universe icy warfare.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Gamemasters All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: