The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Battle Meditation?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Official Rules -> Battle Meditation?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Error
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 11:24 am    Post subject: Battle Meditation? Reply with quote

I just read over this force power (TotJ p. 58 I think), and it seems to be a lot different than what I remember.

Perhaps I am not recalling the function of this power correctly, but for some reason I thought that a battle meditation granted the Jedi something like +2D or more to all of his or her combat rolls for a length of time equal to that spent in meditation...not exactly like what it says in the book.

Or, perhaps this power (or something like it) does exist, but I am not remembering the correct name for it.

Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about?
RedFox
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You may be thinking of "Combat Sense", from the same book.

I have Star Wars stuff!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My introduction to Jedi Battle Meditation came when I purchased the Tales of the Jedi audio drama with some of the money I got for graduating from high school. Since then I've managed to collect all five issues of Knights of the Old Republic (aka Tales of the Jedi) and the TotJ Companion thanks to the PDF sharing thread. Still need to get my hands on The Freedon Nadd Uprising since the audio drama covers both TotJ and TFNU and I'd like to see what changes were made. But it came across pretty clearly in both the audio drama and TotJ that Jedi Battle Meditation is merely a means by which a Jedi influences a battle.

Wanted Poster
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Official Rules All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: