The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

One in a million chance: Star wars Gamers: Greeley Colorado?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Gaming Groups -> One in a million chance: Star wars Gamers: Greeley Colorado?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZepDek
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 3:18 pm    Post subject: One in a million chance: Star wars Gamers: Greeley Colorado? Reply with quote

I'll Gm or play as a player, Come on! I'm deperate. If anyone is any the Greeley Colorado that is, or knows some one who might be, even remotly interested please contact me here, or at my email adress shantipole303@yahoo.com
Esjs
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... Greeley is quite the commute from the Westminster/Thornton/Northglenn (a.k.a. North Denver) area... but I'm not far from the 120th & I-25 junction. Unfortunately, with work and an approaching wedding, I just don't think I'd have time to actually game.

I've been considering setting up a Play-by-Email for a while now... but again, I've been busy with Real Life.

But I just wanted to let you know that you've got at least one other Colorado player/GM on this board Laughing
ZepDek
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 9:05 pm    Post subject: Sigh Reply with quote

Great, I'm completly up for doing a Pbem if you want, Heck I do a pbem with anyone who wants.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Gaming Groups All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: