The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Converting Consumables to Endurance Dice
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> House Rules -> Converting Consumables to Endurance Dice Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Argentsaber
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That high cinema feel might well be able to use the same system, merely saying "the rebels see to your ship while it's in the base" or similar, making "resets" much more commonplace. This would preserve the mechanic for use when appropriate to the story.. and allow one to set up the players for resource raids to help the rebels at the base who are so forthcoming in most other adventures.

The reliability trait seems like a good one. I suggest a cumulative die code which is secretly rolled against the repair skill of the character. In this way, there can be no perfect assurance that everything is flawless (particularly if a wild die is used on the die code). Not really certain how to set this up, but I'm going to be mulling it over for my own ruleset.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> House Rules All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: