The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

CIS equivalent of the AT-PT?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Ships, Vehicles, Equipment, and Tech -> CIS equivalent of the AT-PT?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:21 am    Post subject: CIS equivalent of the AT-PT? Reply with quote

I'm looking to run Pirates of Prexiar for a family-friendly podcast and the request is that we don't treat people as canon fodder. Fair enough. I'll just make the pirates into a crew of salvagers that found an old CIS derelict, got their hands on military hardware and droids, and decided to give piracy a try. Now the base is full of battle droids instead of human guards. Problem solved.

Except... I'm not quite sure what the functional military equivalent of the AT-PT would have been for the Federation. I could say a huge crab droid and fudge the stats, but if there's anyone listening who would know the difference, I'd rather make it as authentic an equivalent as possible. Any ideas?
CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

Location: Redding System, California Sector, on the I-5 Hyperspace Route.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably the Homing Spider Droid (D6 Holocron Stats).

The CRMcNeill Stat/Rule Index
cheshire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That will likely do nicely. Thank you much!
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:31 pm    Post subject: Re: CIS equivalent of the AT-PT? Reply with quote

cheshire wrote:
I'm looking to run Pirates of Prexiar for a family-friendly podcast and the request is that we don't treat people as canon fodder. Fair enough. I'll just make the pirates into a crew of salvagers that found an old CIS derelict, got their hands on military hardware and droids, and decided to give piracy a try. Now the base is full of battle droids instead of human guards. Problem solved...

Looking forward to the podcast!
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
cheshire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'll be recording in early January, so I'm guessing it will be released in February maybe. I'll make sure to make an announcement here when it's out. The host is a really great guy and I've enjoyed working with him before.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Ships, Vehicles, Equipment, and Tech All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: