The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Is there interest in a new pbp game?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> PbP Overview -> Is there interest in a new pbp game? Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic :: View next topic  
noctum_carpe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:34 pm    Post subject: Need to get back with some rp in my life, any pbp game open? Reply with quote

Im flexible can post once a day or more, want to play Star wars D6 again after a long break and pbp is bacially the only thing that work with an adult life in the country. Dident see any games still going on here, im intrested i this one but i have a few questions first?

I would like to play a medic and as such i want the advanced skill of medicine But i want to know that i can raise it without to mutch of a fuss. Rasing advance skills is normal problematic in campaings so therefore i ask. WIll the pc need all the time acording to the rulebook or will it be enought with holobooks on medicine and studying them on his downtime?

You may fire when ready
noctum_carpe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Need to get back with some rp in my life, any pbp game o Reply with quote

noctum_carpe wrote:
Im flexible can post once a day or more, want to play Star wars D6 again after a long break and pbp is bacially the only thing that work with an adult life in the country. Dident see any games still going on here, im intrested i this one but i have a few questions first?

I would like to play a medic and as such i want the advanced skill of medicine But i want to know that i can raise it without to mutch of a fuss. Rasing advance skills is normal problematic in campaings so therefore i ask. WIll the pc need all the time acording to the rulebook or will it be enought with holobooks on medicine and studying them on his downtime?

I have three concepts i would like to play.

First meet the jaded ex emperial Tie-fighter pilot
Hailing from Alderan, but becoming tierd of the peacefull leadrship she Joined the empire. even bearing the brunt of many classmates for beeing a womman she did resoably well at the academy. She dident really like the way the empire has had become but the final straw was Alderan. During an engagemat just weeks after Alderans destruction she was MIA and captured by the rebels after interogations, on route to a rebel prison camp she fleed, beeing her own for the first time in many years. She resents the empire more than the rebels but just wants to stay away from either group. Sho she is a private contractor and flies for whoever pays her.

Dex 3D Dodge 4D, Blaster 3D+2
Know 2D+2 Streetwise 3D+2
Mech 4D Starfighter piloting 5D (s) Tie fighter 6D, Spacetransports P 4D+1, Astrogation 4D+1 Starship gunnery 5D Sensors 4D+1
Prec 3D+1 Con 4D+1
Str 3D
Tech 2D

Hoojib explorer
Dex 3D Dodge 4D
Know 3D+2 Survival 4D+2 Cultures 4D+2
Mech 2D
Prec 5D+2 Sneak 6D+2 Pesuasion 6D+2 Con 6D+2
Str 2D+2 Climb/jump 3D+2
Tech 1D

Special Abilities:
Energy Drain: Hoojibs can drain energy from any piece of equipment, or any being that contains energy of any sort. If the Hoojib is in contact with the energy source, the effects are automatic. A Hoojib can attempt to drain energy from an object or being within 4 meters, but must make a Strength check in order to do so depending on the distance (range: 1-2/3/4). Treat this just like a ranged attack. A Hoojib can drain 1D3 shots or hours of use from equipment, droids, power packs, or other inanimate objects per round.
Telepathy: Hoojibs can communicate telepathically with any number of beings within a 500 meter distance. Anyone wishing to resist the communication can resist by rolling Willpower or Control against the Hoojib's Perception attribute. Telepathic communication from a Hoojib is "heard" by the target being in his own language.
Move: 3/5
Size: 20 to 30 centimeters long.
History comming up

lastly the medic in training
Meri doctor
+2D to (a)medicine, +2D to sneak
Dex 3D Dodge 4D
Know 3D+1 Schoolar 4D+1Biology5D+1, chemisty 5D+1
mech 2D
Perc 3D+2 pesuasion 4D+2 Command 4D+2
Str 3D
Tech 3D first aid 5D (s) Paramedics 6D (A) medicine 1D +2D

Special Abilities:
Skill Bonus: Meris can choose to focus on one of the following
skills: agriculture, first aid or medicine. They receive a bonus
of +2D to the skill, and advancing that skill costs half the
normal amount of skill points.
Stealth: Meris gain a +2D bonus when using sneak.
Move: 10/12
Size: 1.5-2.2 meters tall
Source: Alien Encounters (page 93), Planets Collection
(pages 158-159)

You may fire when ready
Telsij
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all, is the PbP game that Kytoss initially proposed still on? Saw some recent posts and was curious if it was still open, etc.

Thanks!
noctum_carpe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Telsij wrote:
Hi all, is the PbP game that Kytoss initially proposed still on? Saw some recent posts and was curious if it was still open, etc.

Thanks!

Not sure, but i wanted to say im intressted, since pepole lurk these forums now and then, and im up for gaming again. Mabye more peole feel the same? I have trided to gm here but i feelt that my english i to much of a barrier for me. But as i have said i would like to play again focusing on one character is doable, gamemastering not so much, im afraid

You may fire when ready
Telsij
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I think I am interested as well. The slower pace is appealing as work is so busy that I currently have no time for face-to-face or online sessions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> PbP Overview All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: