The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

So, COMPForce...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Gamemasters -> So, COMPForce... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

Location: Redding System, California Sector, on the I-5 Hyperspace Route.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sylvre Phire wrote:
The first one - mostly as an experimental, one-appearance branch. It's going to make for an interesting adventure arc, that's for sure...

Indeed. Oddly enough, both versions I posted will play a role, but one less directly than the others. As written in the other topic, Reclamation would still be responsible for the field liaison that put the Berzerkers into service alongside CompForce troops in the first place.

The CRMcNeill Stat/Rule Index
Sutehp
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has the COMPNOR write-up been updated to reflect Reclamation's current status as a no-longer-joint project? I tried to go back and compare my write-up of COMPNOR to yours. All the Headings match up, but I have to double-check and make sure that the text matches up as well (though I think at first glance they do match).

As for me making a new organizational chart, I don't even have Photoshop so anything I make is going to be a hand-drawn chart that I'll have to scan as a PDF and post in my Google Drive and hope that someone more equipped and skilled than I will DL that PDF and use their skillz to make a real organization chart that looks like something that would be worthy of being in the Imperial Sourcebook.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Gamemasters All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: